Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...i wonder how and i wonder why....maybe i shld buy the DVD...so i can watch the newest episode.. :p :p... btw i still need the episode name where greg ate ben n jerry my fav ice cream... :lol: :lol:

It's not out on DVD yet... :rolleyes: But Empty Eyes is an... AMAZING episode. After watching it, I wanna give Jorja an Emmy. Damn it, I wanna give her the Golden Globe!!

why not give her the oscar??
hehehe.. :lol:
wow!! she must have been really good in that episode huh??
well... i really think jorja is a very talented actress.
even though she doesnt say much in a scene, through her facial expressions you'll know what shes trying to say...
how i wish i could watch that episode... 'sigh'

i have a question..
what is the ultimate sandle season?? :confused:]
(i ask a lot huh?)

omg!

Please let Greg find Sara in the season finale! I can't wait to see everyones reactions! ESPECIALLY Gregs and i swear if he's happy i will scream. I will. Sabser , if they show his face like that I might cry :( lol

Wow, I really really really cannot wait. The only thing I'm worried about is well.. if it's a cliff hanger if Sara lives or not, she's not going to see Greg's reaction about GSR because obviously Grissom is going to tell the team about it. So even if he's sad, she won't know. But then if we find out in season 8 whether she lives or not, the team will find her or whatever and then she'll probably hug (kiss? :eek:) Gris, and then Greg can be like :| and then he can hug Sara or something and THEN maybe she'll notice. Omg, I'm writing like a mad woman. Someone stop me. :lol:

Luvincsi I would say that season 5 is the best sandle season, just because Sara was Greg's mentor and we got to many episodes with them working exclusively with each other. And they shared so many sweet and funny scenes.

Wow love the spoilers :D Cant wait to see how Greggo reacts, but I kinda think that Greg'll be the last to know, just because he usually is with this kind of thing. But when he does find out, I think he'll make it known that he's really unhappy. Maybe he'd talk to Catherine about it and then when he sees Sara, he'd wait for her to bring it up, and then tell her how he feels. It'd be so upsetting to watch though. But if it makes her realise her feelings for him, then yeay! :D

Oh my God! I can't wait!! I'm so with you guys, if THEY DECIDE TO BE TOTALLY LAME AND MAKE GREG GO, "OH... CONGRATULATIONS"--I will scream... but maybe they'll have Greg to pretend that he's okay... when he's actually really upset. I think that having Greggo talking to other people about his feelings for Sara is REALLY great. WE NEED THAT... AND I want my Greg and my Sara to realize that they have each other. I want Greg to be the unexpected one who ends up saving her and I wish that Sara would grin and kiss him, almost jumping him. :devil:

what is the ultimate sandle season??
I can't decide... I think that Season 1 is great... Season 2, 5...6! THEY'RE ALL AMAZING! God, I hope this season will only be BETTER.

everyones comments involve spoilers :D its a great time lol

I think it would be so cute if Greg talks to someone about his feelings for Sara, that way at leat WE can know how he feels and that'll tie us over while he works up the courage to tell her :)

soooo...is it right to assume your dads insane when he makes up an anti Sandle song that he plans to sing during the season finale? :(

^^ Agreed!
I bet when Greg finds out and he wants to tell Sara... I bet he's going to embarass himself first... then I want a real kiss! I want her to jump into his arms and kiss him ever so gently. I want him to tell her that he loves her and I want her to go teary and tell him the same thing!!! Ahhh, God, I'm sooo emotional over possible Sandle-love!

i so totally agreewith ya kissmesweet seriously....
i seriously hope that greg will haf some reaction to it...to be honest.... i feel like interview them and ask them what happen....i think greg will soon end up with sara as all the movies are like that ;)...THE GUY WHO LOVES THE GIRL WILL THEN END UP WITH EACH OTHER IN THE END :D....i think they will be together :D :D...*drink Blue Hawaiian* *eat positivity cookies*

^^ Beautiful post! :) They both deserve that happy ending and...

is anyone REALLY GOOD at HTML interested in helping me with a Sandle site? Because, I am DESPERATE for another person to help me.

aw kissmesweet ! I awwed so loud at your post, how i wish wish WISH it happens that way! *Eats positivity cookies* BRING ON THE FINALE! I'm chock full of Sandle hope! :D

Oh, my God! I missed so much. Aww, here I am, Delia! (Beautiful name, by the way!) *hugs* I'm in the middle of an exam week in school, so things have been a little bit hectic. Tomorrow's the last one, so then I'll be posting more again. :)

*reads first Season Finale spoiler* Oh. My. God. I'm speechless! OMG, now I sooo cannot wait for that episode. Whoa.

I'd love to help, Delia, but I'm not good at HTML at all. If you're looking for help with Sandle graphics or text for the site, then I'll be glad to help, though. :)

Hey good luck with ur exam SaraStar and hope tt u'll pass with flyin colours....b4 ur exam dun forget to eat positivity cookie and drink lots of blue hawaiian :lol: :lol:

thank you kissmesweet for the compliment...we just hope tt atlast they were happy together *biting fingernails* :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back