Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin' Effect"

^^ I'll make one, if you guys give me good pictures and stuff like that. Whoohoo, gooo Sandles!
OMG I saw the look too. I was wondering what was up with that!
I know... that was sorta sweet though. They had eyesex, then... he sort of nodded and walked on. I expected him to comfort her at first, but then--he's there to work. :( But we got a short Sandle scene in the hallway while they're analysing evidence! That's good... But I thought that we were going to get to see the team finding out about GSR... Still though great episode! At least the short Sandles scene got me happy.

Yahoo!!! u go kissmesweet :D :D hey what do u mean by the look???? i dunno..and could you tell which eppi that has "the look" ??? thank you Hestia for the warm welcome *drink blue Hawaiian* *eat positivity cookies* God im hungry and thirsty :lol: :lol: :lol:....Just to remind yall abt friendster...u can add sandle_shipper@hotmail.com i've add the profile..and it says only 4 sandle shipper :D :D :D

I once started a Greg/Sara website, named 'Chemicals React', but after having the lay-out up I never worked on it anymore. I'm not good with HTML codes.. but it'd be awesome if you made one, kissmesweet. :)

Awww, thanks guys. You are all too cute. :heart:

Oh and greg_sara: as for the look I meant that the look he gave her when he entered the crime scene when she came out and looked like she was crying.

^^ Great! Can't wait for the Sandle site to be ready :)

GregsLabRat, no problem :D

Woo, now I cant wait for that episode to show here! Any Sandles moment after Post Mortem and before EE?

Kissmesweet said: They had eyesex, then... he sort of nodded and walked on. I expected him to comfort her at first, but then--he's there to work.
haha theres the way to look at it! :D I"m feeling better about the look now but it wasn't all that fun when your dad's watching it and goes "Wow, your couple is ovvvver"
My dad is mean :( lol
So next week, there has GOT to be Sandle. It's a Gregish episode Greg loves Sara, Greg has problems, definetely Sandle :) *Eats positivity cookie* :D

i gotta watch the eppisode....what is the name of the episode where greg gave sara the look :D :D :D SANDLE 4 eva baby!!!!

^^ The "look" was this week's episode titled "Empty Eyes". 7.18. :) I'm not sure about the Ben and Jerrys episode. I have a really adorable picture though:
bennyandjerryshj4.jpg

I'm sure that Sara would have wanted to be that icecream now, wouldn't she? He looks like he's indulging it. :eek: :devil:

mmm yummy...i feel like eating ben and jerry rite nw... :lol: :lol: i think he will make a good model for ben and jerry... :devil: :devil: i can see his face..like promoting Ben and Jerry.. :lol: :lol:

hi guys.. thanks for the welcome! :D
unfortunately for me, i havent seen "the look" yet. :(
and kissmesweet, i like the pic.. :p

its really cute when greg flirts with sara..
now, i dont really see him doing it. thats a bummer.. but i think sara should flirt wth him now.. like a joke to make grissom mad or something. or it cant be a joke but for REAL.. (<-- is this hard to understand?? hehehe.. ;))

and greg_sara_love, ive seen the friendster account.. those pctures are sweet.. i added it up...

i have a question if you dont mind.. what does TPTB mean??

and yeah.. i saw this vid in youtube and it has a lot of sandle scenes i havn't seen.. and there was this clip where greg kinda said "call me" in what episode was that from??

>paula (my real name)<

i just remembered this one..
my sis knows this guy named Greg who has this huge crush on Zara (could be Sara)... and days ago my sis told me that Greg was badly injured and Zara really came to the hospital to see if he was okay.

is this a coincidence or what?? :confused: its weird.. Reminds me of Fannysmackin' though.. :p

Omg, i'm here for a while, but i see that thread right now. :rolleyes:
Anyway, i hope it's ok when i join the Sandle Lovers Club? I love this Name :lol:

Oh, i'm Pamela but you can call me pam ;)

HOLD IT! I ain't been here in a while and DANG IT I know that, but I did catch mention of some Sandle Promo pics and this thread's in 'Hold Up Wait A Minute' mode until somebody elavorates further...like tellin me how I can see said photos...
Oh and conversion #2 (Put me in the deli, I'm on a roll).
My Sunday School teacher ships Sandle!

^^ Awesome! :) I only have one friend whose a Sandle-r. :)
i have a question if you dont mind.. what does TPTB mean??
:) It means "The Powers that Be" haha, they totally rule. :)
Anyway, i hope it's ok when i join the Sandle Lovers Club?
Ahhh! UnspokenHope: join us! I love you on the D/L thread!

Hey guys, can someone fetch me the old Sandle episode guide? It never fails to put a smile on my face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back