Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yah..i also want to take a look at the sandle episode...i hvnt watch "the look" :D cuzz im at singapore and it only shows post mortem......haizz..singapore is so far away behind :mad:

normal_718_079.jpg

normal_718_083.jpg

normal_718_084.jpg

Awwww... You could tell that Greg totally wants to wrap his arms around her and kiss her senseless and sheild her away from harm.

Oh yah...Why writers...Why producers...Why director....why you dont want to make greg hug and kiss her why?? WHY???WHY??? :( :( :( :( WHY???WHY????

haha, I know what you mean. I love Greg's hair though and it's so obvious that they want to jump each other right then and there. :devil: If only Sofia and Brass weren't there... :lol:

Omg, I totally saw that scene wrong. It was a total look of longing!!! :eek: Awww our poor Greggo! He should have just wrapped his arms around her.

In the season finale, Sara goes missing and the team finds out about GSR! This is soo going to drive me crazy until it airs. It's going to be so angsty. Sara is missing and Greg finds out about them! Ah! I can't wait!

Hey, welcome back, araSgerG and Hestia. We don't mind if you leave for a while. As long as you return, we're happy :D

Oh, and welcome luvincsi and Pam! It's great to know that the Sandle Community is growing-like crazy ;)-and we're all so glad that you've joined the Sandle Lovers Club.

Wow, we have our own club!

imslow.gif

sandersidle, I'm speechless...

I'm sure that episode will be full of angst and tension. Not just because of Sara's disappearance, but also the reactions of the team on finding out about GSR, especially Gregs. I swear I will kill the writers if they make Greg act all 'Oh this is great. I'm so happy for you guys'. Perhaps the rest of the team will be congratulating Grissom and Sara, and then they can close up to a shot of Greg's face. Imagine the hurt in the poor guys eyes :(...

By the way, I love your avatar, araSgerG . It cracks me up.

You live in a trashcan?

Don't be jealous.

Hilarious! :lol:

(*$)(@*$)@* I'm screaming!!! I'm excited... but from the whole "I turned the music up", "I came for you, Greg." ... and thrrough ALL of the seasons--I'm pretty sure that we'll get some Greg reaction. I hope he makes Sara realize that they're meant to be together no matter what and they are soooo wonderful together! Screw Grissom. He's... WRONG for her. Greg understands her like nobody and besides, "A real man wouldn't mind!" :devil: I hope at the end, it's Greg who ends up saving her when she goes missing... or maybe that's the dreamer in me.

ooohhhh... so thats the look..

cant wait to REALLy see the episode.
the next episode to be shown here is "happenstance"

so i hope there will be some sandle scenes there *crosses fingers*

where do you guys get all this pictures??

Happenstance is a good episode. :) The pictures are from csi-caps.com and oops--hotlinked. Where do you live anyway? But the look was a nice moment. It really showed that Greggo cared.

Where's my SaraStar? I miss her!

what i noe is the next episode in singapore is happenstance...hmm i think theres no sandle moments....how do i noe...i bought the DVD...and the apisode where sara disappear..i really hope that greg is the one who save her....seriously..if grissom find her first...i swear to god i'll cry like shit man...boohoo btw when you've watch the episode, please tell us singaporeans cuzz we're far away behind :mad: :mad: : :( :(

i actually live in the Philippines so.. im a little behind you guys.. :lol:

hey.. i saw in your previous posts that you have a SAndle dictionary?? that's cool..

AHH.. you know the whole issue about dating your subordinate or something. Maybe GSR will break up? (or both quit? I hope not!) So there's still chance for Greg even though he will be hurt by the news and Sara might not jump into a relationship so soon? I can't think of any good solution to this issue and I guess we will have to wait till S8 to know the answer since I'm sure the writers will leave us hanging! :rolleyes:Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that it is Greg who will find Sara.. hmm, I wonder why is she missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back