Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin' Effect"

I like your idea sandersidle
I think Greg should feel betrayed. He has loved and adored Sara from a far for a long time. We all know he is in love with her, and it's more than a crush.

And she went for Grissom, after Grissom shot her down and broke her heart.

I hope Greg tell Sara how he feels, how hurt and betrayed and lied to he feels.
I hope she really 'feels' bad about it too.

Wow havent been here for ages, feel like a bad shipper *eats positivity cookie* :)

I agree too, I think he would feel betrayed when he finds out about GSR, and as much as I hate to say it, I dont think their relationship would ever be the same again. Fannysmakin' definitely showed that he still cared for Sara, not just as a friend, but as more, I mean he recognised her scent after all. And even if that doesnt prove that he still really likes her, it does prove how close friends they are, and he'd still be hurt that she didnt tell him sooner.

But on the other hand, Fannysmakin' showed that Sara still does care for Greg alot, and Sara's not one to let her emotions get to her easily, and she was on the verge of tears when she saw Greg. So there's definitely something there :D :D :D

Sligthly OT but do the team get to find out about GSR this season?

^^ Yep, I do... Especially with the spoiler coming up. Major one. I'm going to repost it.
:lol: Melinda Clarke is going to revive her signature role of sexy dominatrix, Lady Heather and hmmm, she'll be involved in the revelation of GSR apparently.
Do you guys think Greg knows about GSR already? I hope they're gonna show when he finds out. And then he has to go to Sara, crying, and she'll realise she loves him more.
I think that the whole Fannysmackin' and Sara-standing-up-to-Grissom-about-it-being-HER-music instead was a vague hint about --yep, Eric was right-- Greg "hasn't given up on her yet". :) And I'm so glad, because Greg + Sara have the most beautiful relationship!

U noe what my mother love to watch hindi movies....and ya noe what..they always shows triangle love...the girl pick the guy she love and left her true love away...then at last she noe that the guy she threw is her true love after all...This reminds me of sandle ad GSR...indian like to write the story like that...and guess what the CSI writer is an indian....maybe Sara will end up with Greg.... :D :D :D :D :p :p :p ;) ;)

GUYS...

They actually have SANDLE promo pics!!! I was like *gasp* *thud* it's sooo exciting. Go look. :p I love the second Sandle one. So, I guess they're working together in Big Shots. :D I can't wait now. And Greg looked hottt, I have to say. :p

I squeed so loud when I saw it. :p

Where are theese pictures your talking about, sandersidle?

Hmm I am wondering that too. I would love to see them.

I was going to replied this, but I haven't log in. Guys, go to the CSI Thread, goes to 7th season picture on page 2. You will see Greg's pic number 2 and 3 and don't forget number 1, Greg by himself.

Do you know I thought Sandles was going to be on tonight, but I saw the picture on other board, it was Big Shot. I can't wait to see that episode next weeks. Finally we got Greg episode. I wondering when it going to be him about the civil case.

Sorry I just saw them now. Yeah I cannot wait for that ep now.

Sabser said:
i read someone commented in the spoiler thread that Greg's crush for Sara is over, he's in love with her. I wonder what made him/her think that? i really hope that is true!
I agree greg_sara_love i can't wait, it will happen i tell you! *Raises fist dramatically*
*Raises fist too* Power to Sandles!! =)

Yeah, Sandle is true!
Sandle is Pure!
Sandle is the ship we're rooting for!

With this rhyme I'll shoot to fame!
...Yeah right! I mean, this poem's lame! :lol:

THATS THE BEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.

hi there...
i am a huge csi fan... and a Sandle shipper too.
I watch csi since im in grade school and i just knew the whole "greg-sara" thing this year.. wierd eh?
but greg has always been my favorite and i like sara so much. but when i knew about this ship, i was so (what's the word??) oh yeah!! HAPPY!!

i am so glad i learned about this site... in school, i can't stop talking about csi and i think i influenced my classmates because they cant stop talking about it too. and a lot of them are Sandle Shippers.
i guess i'll be a little late.. because I live in the Philippines. But Season Seven is being aired here and the recent episode shown was Post Mortem (am i late?).. hope not!

:lol:
i hope i'll have a fun time talking about this ship!!
i just love greg and sara together.. :D
Greg is cute and funny...
Sara is smart and adorable...
Everytime i see them together especially when greg makes her laugh.. i melt!! ;)

^^ Whoohoo, go Sandle shippers! Hey to Phillipines to, luvincsi! Have a great day and welcome!!

Oh and I'm with you: I can't STOP talking about Sandles. My friend A and I are both in LOVE with Sandles and we always talk about our favorite episodes, namely... Fannysmackin', 4x4, Who Shot Sherlock? etc. etc! It's so fun! I never get tired.

Does anyone know a strichtly, Sandles fan site? Like stolen-glances for Danny/Lindsay?

wow THANK YOU SO MUCH HUI ! When you said we had the new ep yesterday i totally thought we didnt have it until next week and i wasnt going to watch! but then you said that and i was like "I'll check" and it was new! I could have MISSED it! *Gasp*

lol so anywayyyy WHAT was with 'the look' if anyone else saw you know what i mean, i didn't think anything could be that cold in vegas! That look was like "I know everything and I'm ignoring you." it was THAT cold, but then there all peachy keen next scene. But really *Shivers* that look was scary. :(

OMG I saw the look too. I was wondering what was up with that! I mean, there's Sara, she's obviously upset and he just... stares and walks right on! I want to see the transcript for that episode so I know why Greg did that.. Maybe it'll say something? *is confused* Even my friend who doesn't ship Sandle was like wwwhhhat was THAT look for?? She thought maybe Greg found out about Sara and Grissom, and that was my first thought, too, but I doubt it. Maybe it's not even a big deal.

Hi everyone! CSI is back from hiatus and so am I! :lol:
Welcome to all the newbies (greg_sara_love, Sarahh, Dizzney, and luvincsi!) Glad to have all these enthusiastic new sandle shippers!
Hellowave.gif

So I saw yesterday's episode and we did have one or two scenes with our couple. GregsLabRat, if by "the look" you mean the part when Greg walks past Sara and turns back to watch her for a moment before heading into the crime scene, then yes, I definitely saw it.
BUT I saw it differently. Because it happened after Sara saw the victim die on her, and Sara looked so startled and upset, I thought Greg's look was one of worry - a look of absolute concern, people. *hopeful*

Does anyone know a strichtly, Sandles fan site? Like stolen-glances for Danny/Lindsay?
No, kissmesweet. :( Alas, we used to have a site but something happened and now it's just a messageboard. I wish someone would make a sandle site (I remember a while ago someone said they were trying to get a sandle site up but now they've dissappeared!)
If anyone has any know-how or anything about how a site works, please make one for us poor sandle shippers! I'll give you all the positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian you can drink! (I would try and make a site but I have no clue how! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back