Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Csimonkey I liked that video! They are soooo cute! I wish that directors would put hug like that in show (OK, I know they hug in show... twice … but I wish for more!!!)… O, I will keep dreaming. :)

Oh yeah I know that video! It's so sweet! I'm so happy to know they're such great friends in real life. And the kickball video is too cute! :D

well hey...hmm the kidnappin ..i would like to add a soft toy(in case if they pissed wif each other they couldve just punch it) sorry if its a lame suggestion..... :rolleyes:

Of course those were all legal items!! *cough* *Crosses fingers* :D I'm RSVPing, i want a place in the closet, we'll need to make a small hole in the door so i can see though :p

We may need to put some youtube sandle videos on the laptop to get them going on writing :lol:

SANDLE 4EVA BABY!!! u noe wat...i juz had tis dream tt Sara and Grissom broke up...she cried....greg comfort her...then greg told nick tt he loves sara since the first eppy....nick told sara sbt it....then she rushed towards greg where hes doin experiment...then all of the sudden she pushed him and said in an angry+sad manner "y diddnt u tell me earlier?" he said "I..I..I" then she grabs him and kiss him.... well its a crazy dream but i really wanna it to happen!! SANDLE 4EVA BABY!! :D

oh, i didnt know JF smokes :)

btw, what is the interviewer asking eric about? i couldnt catch it!

yup Jorja Fox did smoke....well i dont know what did the interviewer asked eric but i assume he said "Greg did not give up on Sara" :D glad to haf him as SANDEL shipper :p
yahoo!!

i don't know what the interviewer said either but that hug was just adorable! "Nothing like a dorm room to get you going!" lol just brilliant, i don't think Eric will be too hard to kidnap and force to write sandle, he'll probably volunteer!

Oooh, I want more Sandle fic and I'm totally glad that Eric is a Sandle-lover. :) That's so sweet.
yup Jorja Fox did smoke....
Yep, she quit though. I remember her saying that she didn't join Billy and Gary anymore going out for a smoke. Good for her. :) That way, she'll have more time to ship Sandle! (Cheesy reason, :lol: I know)
ed0375457dix3.jpg

hey hey hey :cool: not only he volunteer, he also will ask jorja to join him... :D so we will not think too hard how to kidnap them :lol: ouh yah the pic is so damn nice, romantic and cute...plus lovely ouh..so touching...i think i haf a capp4 it(even though its not 4 capp)

GERG: hey sara how come ur not in sexy mood tdy??
SARA: izzit? then make me...

the rest u think urself... :lol: i noe its lame...

kissmesweet that picture is great
the totally look like they are going to kiss :D
Jorja has the best expressions doesn't she?

and Iced is such a great Sara/Greg episode

just watched the episode where there's the magic disappearing box (can't remember what it's called!) and Sara goes "lets take it back to the lab. maybe we can make Greg disappear?" :D :lol: then she does that little smirk lol. since i became a sandle shipper and watched older episodes over again, i've noticed loads more little things adding to the chemistry between them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back