Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I do have a life! If I hadn't, I'd always be here and not only a few hours a day! *lol* just kiddin'. But the Sandle drug has turned me into an addict... ;)
But I guess I'm off for today, too, I'll keep on writing my ff for a few minutes and then I'll go to bed. Wouldn't be surprised if I dreamt of handcuffs and bathrooms, though :lol:

Kat:
Oh Liff why don't I get such dirrty thoughts at the supermarket?
My dear, that's because you haven't been cursed with this horribly dirty mind that I have!

Just a thought, since I do the DTOTD, should I do a Fluffy thought of the day too? So what are we on now? DTOTD, SQOTD, SPOTD and now FTOTD? :D What do you think?

Oh and I love that pic Eva! We know Greg may act a little childish sometimes - but that adds to his charm. We know Sara loves him - psst...and we knows Sara knows he's all grown up when they're in private. :devil:

Right? Oh! I completely forgot! *liff hands out slices of delectable double chocolate cake oozing with chocolate sauce with strawberries*

Happy Sandle shipping to all of us!

My dear, that is where the title of the thread comes from :)

Wow, this place has completely emptied! Where is everyone?

I still cant get the image of Greg announcing he has to pee. :lol: funny enough since I came up with it! Its defo a code that only Sara understands. :)

luvincsi said:
Hestia.. you're here. :D Yay! Ive been wondering where you've been. :) A lot have not visited the thread yet. :( I also want to read that article where it said that Eric suggested Sandle. :) And I love your siggy! :)
You noticed my new sig! Thank you kindly Pau.
Hug.gif
Just been lurking around. I'm gearing up for the summer (summer job is looming...) I love your wallpapers! They're so decorative and cuteyful! Where do you get the backgrounds?

sidlewannabee, that's exactly where this suggestion was derived: from that song by The Fray. :)

And the current "peeing" theme... yeah, that may have drove some people away, liff. Either that, or they're all in the bathroom. :lol:

Radical618 said:
Perfect reponse, Mo! I seriously heart you. You're a GSR shipper as well as Sandle... Hmm, that's rare! I love that we have a variety of shippers here!

Though I take it as a compliment to be called Mo (whom is my Fluffy Auntie) It's me Rad who stated that. :lol: No worries though. And is it rare to find a GSR and Sandle shipper? Well, if it is, I'm glad I'm rare.

:lol: She thought you were MO? LMAO this is seriously funny.

Okay twinny, its scary to see you as a rare shipper, but I guess you kinda are. PWN!

haha...yeah he need to pee alright :devil: thats cute...Liff i looove ur DTOTD its priceless :D :D

Pau my dear... :D love ur wally yeah i do agree,there will be sun after the storm.. :D :D :D

me too...i love how to save a life....hey i have another motto for bathrooms... :D

Sandle: Bathrooms, the one place for fun :lol: :lol: i also love Pee with pride its so cute.. :D :D

i cant resist positivity cookies, blue hawaiian, chocolate cake and sandle drug....aaa!! i nee those.. :D *take time to eat the delicious food*

^^Ooh! Love your new banner Hestia! It's so purrdy!

I'd like to think that the 'peeing' theme is causing ppl to go look for Sandle in the bathroom and not driving them away!

haha...when i saw them in the bathroom i will say this...

nevermind..dont worry...coutinue your thing...i will look for another bathroom.. :lol:

heyheyhey!!!! tonite will be the eppi 'monster in a box' is there any sandle moments???? appart frm the SSCB???hehe im so excited when sara is working a case with greg :D

greg_sara_love said:
heyheyhey!!!! tonite will be the eppi 'monster in a box' is there any sandle moments???? appart frm the SSCB???hehe im so excited when sara is working a case with greg :D

I can't really remember, but I say theres probably one or two in there.

ooo...thank you...i will not gonna miss it...sandle scene or SSCB...here i come... :lol:

well i saw this picture frm the eppi 'monster in a box' its frm eric szmanda web...it shows that sara n greg are workin on the same case together...thats good i love it...

i watched iced... i love the part where sara said this...

Sara: I'll drive
Greg: You always do...
haha its like husband and wife kinda sentence....and the tone they use in the sentence tells us millons of stories...
:lol: :lol: sorry...i got carried away.. :D

I think Greg and Sara l;ook cute together. I liked how Sara cared about Greg in the episode Fannysmackin'. But I still like Grissom and Sara together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back