Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Okay I'm going to go ahead and open this, then. :)

New thread guys! :D We made it to 11 and still going strong. ;)

And a picture because, well, Sandle is adorable.

[​IMG]

*STARE* He loves her. :D

*opens fresh box of positivity cookies* Enjoy!!

ETA: I'm adding in some lyrics because they fit with the awesome thread title:

And I would have stayed up with you all night
    Had I known how to save a life
    How to save a life

I think that fits because we all *know* Greg would most certainly stay up all night searching for Sara!

2. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! Wicked! Thanks Katie for opening the new thread! Great job, btw! That pic is so cute, and i love the title and the lyrics! Oh, and thanks for the cookies! *snags a few* Yumm!

Where is everyone? They wouldn't wanna miss this!

PSG xxx

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Woohoo!!! new thread!!! yippee!!!! lets celebrate...*share some cookies,cakes,champagne and blue hawaiian* yahoo!!!!

damn...rite now i have no present...but ill promise to bring one... :D :D :D

*Make firework sound* POM POM POM!!!! :D

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

HELOOO!!!! *Liff's pops in breaking out the confetti and pulling a super cart of double chocolate cake douzed in a special chocolate sause with strawberries*

Congrats everyone! We're on thread #11 now! *snags a cookie* FIREWORKS!!!

I look forward as he creep up on GSR! We shall over-run them in NO time - plus they don't have our dirty thoughts right Kat?

HAPPY SANDLE DAY! (right...I wish everyone a happy Sandle day, i'll just get back to you when it ACTUALLY is :D )

Oh yes! I've started writing a new fic! It is...a CSI:NY fic BUT, I'm planning on bringing Sandle over ;) remember the time I suggested D/L & sandle double date? Muahahaa....i believe i can make that happen!

I believe I can fly... and sandle is definately soarin' ;)

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

WOOT! Thread 11. :D I cannot believe how fast thread 10 went... it really feels like yesterday that Nikki opened it; and now we're already on to the next one. :D If we keep going like this, we're sooo gonna catch up the GSRers. ;)

I'm so happy How To Save a Life became the title! I think it totally describes the Sandle situation and, as I said in the other thread, it has something secretive. And only us Sandle shippers know the secret. :D

Thanks for opening Katers! I love that photo; he cannot stop staring at her.

Here's a graphic I made a while ago, to celebrate our 11th thread. Put on your Swami hat and get the Sandle party started! *dances around*

[​IMG]

Link to previous thread; Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh my goodness!! :eek: A new thread?? :eek: Time does fly when we spread Sandle-love!! Teehee! :D Well, I thought Hestia will be the one to open it. But anyone is okay with me.. :D Thanks sandersidle! :D Good Job.. And I adore the pic. *drool*

Well, time to celebrate. *puts on a Swami hat and dances on the table* Hooray!! We are going strong and moving fast. Thank God I didn't miss this one. :D

And I brought a gift that I think suits the occasion well.

[​IMG]

Here's a secret. They're actually celebrating their engagement. Tehee! :D I second Eva. I miss Season 5 too. :D

Okay.. I need to go to bed now. I'll continue the celebration in my dreams. See yah later! :)

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yeehaaa!! *grabs Swami hat and some cookies and starts dancing*
    This is great! I hadn't thought we'd get a new thread that soon! Love the pic, it's so cute the way he looks at her!
    Oh and I'm glad you liked my thread name suggestion *lol* And you know what? I've finished the vid and right now I'm uploading it! :)
    Liff, I loved your dirty thought in the previous thread, made me think of this NCIS episode when Palmer and Lee disappear into the van and you can only see it moving. :D

Eva, cute graphic! They match so perfectly!

Hooray for the new thread! Hooray for Sandle love! Hooray! *throws hat into the air*

*goes searching for the hat*^^

c=:) < that's me with a Swami hat :lol:

EDIT: I'm here again with my "new thread"-present!

[​IMG]

8. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Woohoo! New thread! *Grabs swami hat and dances with everyone else!* Shall we make this thread go fast too? I mean, we really wanna catch up to the GSR shippers! :D

Ah! I have no gift! Well, I guess I could construct another Sandle-icious wallpaper by page 2! I'll try everyone!

I love that pic, sandersidle! You can see that he can't take his eyes off of her!

I love your pic too, Eva! It's gorgeous. Jorja is so pretty and Eric...well, what can I say, he's delicious!

:lol:

*Wipes away tear* Oh, Kat, that was beautiful. I cried! And i'm not the type of person who cries a lot, but I was bawling my eyes out. You really have your way with clips, girl! :D

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Thanks Sabser! Glad you like it! Hehe you cried? Makes me even happier! ;)
    Oh and you can bet that we'll make this go on fast! It will be difficult catching up with the GSR's but it's worth the try!

Guess it's time for another Sandle Quote of the Day:

To him she seemed so beautiful, so seductive, so different from ordinary people, that he could not understand why no one was as disturbed as he by the clicking of her heels on the paving stones, why no one else's heart was wild with the breeze stirred by the sighs of her veils, why everyone did not go mad with the movements of her braid, the flight of her hands, the gold of her laughter. He had not missed a single one of her gestures, not one of the indications of her character, but he did not dare approach her for fear of destroying the spell.

* Gabriel García Márquez

10. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Kat! That vid was beautiful! And that quote fits Sandle so well! Where do you come up with this stuff, it's gold! :lol:

PSG xxx

ETA: Hey guys! I was surfing YouTube and i found this Sandle vid! It's so good, it actually made me cry, which doesn't happen very often! Check it out! *click*

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hi PSG, well I get the quotes from wkiquote... I love that site!
    And I love the video, I already knew it and it's been in my favorites for months, it's sooo sad! Actually this vid inspired me for my Memories vid. And I cried, too... ;)

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Congrats on the new thread, Glad Sandles is still going strong, after all things going on. :)

Can't believe I missed the new thread though, I was looking for the old one, LOL. I'm such a dork.

You two cried?? OMG.

13. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

WOOT! NEW THREAD! *Breaks out swami hat and grabs some blue haiwaiian and chocolate cake* :D This came so soon! We're on a roll! *Rolls around on table* :lol: I have a 'How to Save a Life' vid but I cannot for the life of me get it to load on youtube. :confused: I think it may hate me. I loved your Vid though Kat! It was so sad :( but so awesome! :)

I'm gonna go check out that vid that's making people cry now *prepares herself*

Alrighty I'l be back later to keep on celebrating!!! :D

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Not much going on here, huh? Well I gotta go to bed now, too. I just had a 2something hour telephone talk with a guy I hardly know, was funny :D
    Carrie, about your vid: what kind of file is it? I think you can only upload .wmv files. But I'm not sure. I fit doesn't work at all you could still upload it at www.megaupload.com so that we can download it! I really want to see it!
    Ok guys, I'll leave you for today, good night and keep on celebrating!
    Just found this in some old CSI files:
    Hehe I bet Sara and Greg have a bunch of private videos well hidden in their closets! :devil:

Good night!

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congratulations on the new Sara/Greg thread :)

Keep it going strong

and I love the tread title too :D
    it is appropriate... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.