Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

LMAO its code for, "smex in the bathroom"

2. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

haha wow now every time i have to pee, I'm gonna think of Sandle....that's strange... :lol:

Kat, I loved your wallpaper, it has inspired me to attempt one. Yes, attempt....this isn't gonna end well :rolleyes:

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

haha....yeah....me too when i have to pee, i will remember of sandle :lol: :lol:

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Good morning! Oh I'm sooo tired... *yawn* woke up at 5 am and didn't really get back to sleep till 6.20, that sucks. And today my most-hated co-worker will be back with us, I can't stand her and last week was so nice when she was away. *sigh* I'll take some positivity cookies with me.

Naz, o/T but: I love your avatar! :D

OmG I think we are the only shippers who even think of our ship when we go to the bathroom *lol* That's real love! :lol:

Sandle in the Bathroom
    [​IMG]
    Hehe people may think they're processing the scene - but we know better. They're just looking for the best place to... well... :devil:

5. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

haha oh that sounds like a motto! :D

Sandle: We pee with pride!
    or..
    Sandle: Not even a bathroom break can stop us!
    :lol:
    So, I might not be going to Orlando as planned, my mom came up to me and said "I don't know if we're going, I'll tell you tomorrow." Then I said something unintelligible and went back to watching Sandle vids. :)

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh... Ive missed a a lot. :eek: That's good because we're moving really fast and that's bad for me because I need a lot of catching up to do. :( *takes a deep breath*

Carrie, I love the first one. Yay! We pee with pride. :D Tehee! And I saw your vid and it was really cute. :D And I love the dirty thoughts and Liff's as well. :lol: :) Cracked me up.. I guess they don't have any plans in stopping. :devil: Tsk Tsk! :)

And I think Ive seen Nami up there somewhere. Welcome back. :D :) And The Coroner, mayeb you can be active here if you missed the number 10 thread. :D *shares some cookies*

I love the SPOTD Eva and thanks for answering me. :) And the poem is beatiful and so is the wp Kat. :D

I guess because school is starting, I will be a little busy and not be able to be here everyday. :( And I think the thread will be moving really fast because some of you guys don't have school anymore. *sigh* I'll try my best to stay active. Everything for Sandle... :D

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Pau! Yes you're right, it's great that the thread is going on so fast, but I always have to catch up, too, b/c I miss a lot when it's night over here - I hate time difference!
    However, I'm alone in the lab right now cause I'm in charge of our apparatuses, my co-workers are having lunch. But I was slowest so it was up to me to stay. But doesn't matter b/c I only have to be here and not do anything so I can write here. *lol*
    The handcuff idea didn't leave my mind, though - how did they get their clothes back on? Maybe they had to share a XXXXL coat :lol: would look funny!

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hey Kat! :) Hahaha! :lol: What kind of a tshirt is that? Definitely a Sandle-tee! :D It would look funny but the look on Grissom's face would be funnier if he sees them. :lol:

9. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

haha wow, I never thought about how'd they get dressed. :D

My awesomely [not] changing plans took away my orlando trip and replaced it with a Georgia trip. I'm gonna be stuck in a car for 6 HOURS with my 9 year old brother, my 6 and 10 year old cousins, and my 12 and 13 year old sisters. I'm bringing a notebook to write random Sandle notes in and an IPod. Lord, help me. :eek:

*Back on topic* Don't advance too far past me in my lack of technology state! I'll be back friday! I'll be spreading the sandle cheer from here to Georgia. :) I can see it now. I'll be at a Mcdonalds and walk up to the register and try to corrupt him/her to Sandle. :lol: Poor souls. :rolleyes:

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Haha! :lol: Good Luck in recruiting shippers Carrie.. :D Hope you'll be back with lots of Sandl-y stuff and hope you could write a fic in that notebook of yours.. :D

When will you leave?? :confused:

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I saw that scene in Bloodline and just had to make it! Of course though, for me--SANDLE BEFORE SNICKERS! :lol:

We'll miss you, GregsLabRat.

Aliff: Oh God as usual--YOUR DIRTY MOMENT HAS ME JOINING THE GUTTER WITH YOU! LOVE IT! You're a star!

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hey Del! Ive been wondering where you've been. :D ;) Nice to see you. Yay! And I just saw your siggy and I agree it's cute. i love your banners. :D I like that Sara smiling [-- and the scarf!] in the end. :D And Yay! Sandle is your OTP.. I like Snickers to though. :)

Hmm... I feel like making a wp.. :confused: *thinks about it*

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Me too, I love a smiling and beautiful Sara! :) She looks gorgeous when she cries, but she looks even more stunning when she smiles. I don't know why, but I seriously multi-ship when it comes to LV... :lol: Maybe its the years of working together that have made several pairings stand out for me!

Go, make that WP Pau! I'm rooting for you! (And Sandle.)

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I don't think it's possible to not multi-ship with LV. This ship has grown on to me a lot since I've started watching LV, and I'm tired of lurking in here. These two are so awesome together, and they play off of each other so well.

Just out of curiosity, my friend told me that Greg says that he likes Sara, and I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of that episode?

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello Radical. It's nice to see GSR shippers visiting the thread too. *shares cookies* I'm in a cookie-sharing mood. :D I don't know THAT episode where Greg said he likes Sara but there are a lot of episodes that shows the obvious fact that he does like Sara. (Sorry, if I didn't help anyone. :D At least, you have the cookies. :D)

I am a multi shipper too. My OTP is Greg/Sara but I also like Nick/Sara, Greg/ Wendy then Hodges/Wendy. :lol: :)

Okay.. I'll make that wp. Now, all I need is an inspiration. *thinks of Sandle* I'm inspired! :D

*mimics Homer's voice* Mmmm... Donut, I mean, Sandle. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.