Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey ! I miss you guys so much . *waves*
    I am so annoyed that all the stuff I have to take care of is keeping me away from the computer and from you . I really really hope we are going to open soon the new thread ! I just can't wait !!!
    Pau , please don't be sad *puppy dog eyes* ! You are a good writer , okay ? I like your stories , so does lots of other people . Don't let that little stupid comment upset you ! ;) and thanks for reading my fanfic !
    Kat love the quotes ... sweet .
    Car you're back ! *hurray for Car*
    Eva is going to open the thread !!! I'm so excited !!!
    I have to go back to work , but I'll try to be here when the new thread will be opened !

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Nice to bump into you, Dani. :D *hugs* And thanks for the encouragement. You're a great writer too. =)

I think we have less than 10 more posts to go 'till the next thread. :D *excited*

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Wahoo! Only a few posts to go - please guys don't keep me hangin' - we'll reach 1000 today, ok? Then I won't miss it!

Pau, hun, don't let this take you down! You're a good writer, nobody's perfect but it isn't all about perfection you know? It's about how you convey feelings and emotions in a story, that's what writing's about, and you can do that!

Oh I'm so excited... I need something for the new thread... a poem maybe... or a pic... argh... *paces up and down nervously* I didn't expect us to be so fast! It must be the Sandle drug that makes us write at this speed! *hurries away to create something new-thread-worthy*

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I am home ! Finally ! I hate working ! You haven't start the new thread yet ... hurray ! I'll be here when it'll be opened .
    Thanks Pau that means a lot to me ! *blushes**hugs*

5. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Erm... I may have missed a lot - do we finally have a title? I haven't checked the polls for a long time...
    Hey Dani! Yeah I need vecation, too, but I'll go back to work tomorrow, too. And unfortunately the weather forecast isn't so good for the next week. :(

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Oh ... I hate working , but I love taking money *laughs* so ... I work . Today my boss called me even if it was Sunday !!! I don't like this .
    I started writing a new Sandle fic , a happy one especially for the new thread . Greg's feelings about Sara. It'll be in my first post .
    One question : anyone here from Sweden ?
    Thanks .

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I don't believe it! How could I be so stupid? I hate my pc!! *takes a deep breath* I was working on a Sandle wallie, for the new thread, and finally I had kind of figured the use of layers, and damn it looked quite good - and suddenly this box pops up and saays that an error has occured and the program will be ended. And NO, I hadn't saved yet!!! :mad: Argh, that drives me mad! Who do they think I am, someone with too much time? Definitely not! I still need to pack my things for Münster and search for photos because I want to make smth for my sister before she leaves...
    Oh I'm so angry right now! I need some Sandle vids...
    *runs of furiously*

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I know how this is ... I so hate it when my computer does that !
    Calm down , please , Kat think at the fact a new Sandle thread will be opened soon ! Very soon !
    Hope you watched some good Sandle vids !

9. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Awww Kat! I hate it when that happens! It happened when i was writing my maths coursework and i lost two whole pages! I was so mad!

Lovin all the poems, quotes and DTs! All you guys are very talented writers. Pau, don't let one comment put you down. My friend calls me short every day, and it used to make me so mad, but once you stop caring what other people think, they stop. So, keep writing, you're an incredible writer!

Can't wait for the next thread! Only a few more posts to go! I might be here, but i might not. I have homework to do and stuff to organize.

Catch y'all later! xxx

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey , guys , one post after mine and we have 1000 posts ! I'm the happiest person in the universe .

Exactly ! Don't let a thing like that upset you , like I told you before ! Someone told me I look like a stick and I really didn't take the comment serious ! The person looked like a ball , so I just laughed and I didn't care because I know I'm not like that ! Be yourself and you'll see what reaction people will have . ;)

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Omg I'm sitting here still wrapped in my towel after the shower, but smiling like an idiot because 1.) we'll have a new thread soon (where is Eva??) and 2.) and made a new wallie! It's not so good, but for my first try with layers and stuff I kinda like it!

So once again: what will the title be? And please Eva come around!

We'll have a new Sandle thread, lalalalala... Our ship is sailing fast, laaaalalalalala... *puts on Swami hat and starts dancing around*

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I thought the thread name had something to do with smiling. I don't remember though. Whoever posts the new thread, just think of somethind Snadle-ish, and I'm sure everyone will adore it. Afterall, it is Sandle, what's not to adore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.