Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow I wanna see that video :)

and you're right they probably have a LOT more 'Secret Fun Time Videos' ;)

Oh, Kat, i've figured it out [I hope] I was trying to upload the MSWMM file, so now i'm saving the movie file so it should work now [[hopefully]] :rolleyes:

So as Naz returns from camping, I have to leave tuesday to go to Orlando with the family, I'll be sure to corrupt mickey mouse and them to Sandle of course. :lol: So I'll be on later if my video loads to give you guys the link *crosses fingers*

EDIT: I uploaded it! So heres the link :D How to Save a Life

I'm gonna watch it soon! I'm very busy at the moment; on Friday I have to hand in a math project, about this famous mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss. We actually thought it was due a week later, but now we found out it's Friday already... ahhh. So maybe I won't be online as often as I usually am, because of this.

But that Eric quote is so cute! She always teases him. Awww. :D

I'm gonna back to my project.. but keep the Sandle love alive! :)

EDIT: I watched your video Carrie and whoa, I love it so much. It's a totally different point of view from Katja's video, but it's also perfect. Woot! How To Save a Life can be connected to Sandle in so many ways. :D Now I love the song even more than I already did.

Yay!! We are still going strong.. :D
*shares positivity cookies*

Eva, I love that graphic you made. :) And Kat, I don't like your vid... I LOVE it. :D (I am so dumb. At first, I thought it was a pic. :lol: Haha!) And the quote fits so well. Keep them going. :)

And I hope noone will mind that I'll be the one to bring the Sandle-cheers here. :D

Turn a friend or someone into a Shipper and a cheer will be sang. :) Spread Sandle-love!! :D *shares positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian*

We jump... for Sandle!
We cheer... for Sandle!
We hug... for Sandle!
Sara and Greg have the best chemistry!
Ev'ry thing between them is so easy!
C'mon, don't try to deny it!
They are the PERFECT FIT!
Go... Sandle!
S-A-N-D-L-E!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDLE!
(by: kissmesweet)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandle... hurray!
Sandle... okay!

S for the sweetest ship around.
A for the adorable couple you've ever seen.
N for the nice Sidle Scent that he knows
D for the dirty secret that they have
L for the laughter that they shared
E for the everlasting love they'll have for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sandle-love we must spread
Sandle-love will grow
Spread the love, that's what we've said
Everyone should know

He loved her from the very start
It is her in his heart
She cares for him and it shows
Which means she loves him the most

Sandle is the sweetest
A treasure we must keep
Greg and Sara show sweet love
So... Sandle is the ship!

(both by: me "luvincsi")

weehee!!! :D its holiday here so...i can visit this thread 24 hours :D :D :D im so excited...ok now, lets talk sandle :D :D hmm...lots and loads of things to talk abt sandle...i dont know how to start it.. :D

HEY GUYS! CONGRATS, guys! GO, SANDLE! I've been MIA for a few days and I've MISSED YOU ALL! <3 <3
SandleDL: HOLY SH**! Hot video! Commennted there!
[Eric Szmanda] talked about a certain behind-the-scenes video his pal Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) shot for The Insider. "Well, yeah Jorja Fox had a video camera taking some behind the scenes footage and was constantly teasing me from behind the lens, but that's nothing new. She's always doing that."
:lol: That's so cute! See? Even JORJA AND ERIC love Sandle! :lol:
*Points to Greg_Sara_Love's adorable icon. That's how Greg looks like when he thinks about Sara!*
ETA: Hey guys! I was surfing YouTube and i found this Sandle vid! It's so good, it actually made me cry, which doesn't happen very often! Check it out! *click*
OH MY GOD, I SAW THAT TOO! I cried during it! It was so perfect and sad....

Howdy fellow Sandle Shippers! What a Sandle-y day!

Shall I bring my dirty thoughts over then? Since I've just woke up, lets have waking up moment in the....

Dirty Thought Of The Day:

Sara: *yawning* Greg...wake up. *nudges Greg*

Greg: *rolls over and snuggles closer* Mmmmm

Sara: *annoyed* GREG you get up this instant! I have to get to work!

Greg: whh..what? Why you waking me up for then?

Sara: I'm HANDCUFFED TO YOU!

Greg: Oh.....umm...right. Hold on.

*Greg roots around*

Greg: Uh...honey..?

Sara: Oh you better know where the key is or Im dragging you to work dressed like that!

Greg: Sara....can't you just call in sick?

Sara: *thinks for a moment*....You could convince me....

Greg: Gladly.

-- CENCORED FOR M-RATED CONTENT --

^^ AHHHH! :eek: SO SEXY! I can totally see that happening! Those naughty minks! :evil

That must have happened this morning... That's why they weren't at work today when we got into the lab to find them in the supply closet! :eek: They weren't there!

They were still in bed!

Carrie, I love your video! Eva is right, it's very different from mine, and that's great because it shows the diversity of Sandle! And I hope you'll make more videos, you did a very good job on this one!
Liff, that DTOTD was hilarious! I had the image of these pink fluffy handcuffs on my mind immediately - and somehow I like the thought of a handcuffed naked Greg! :devil: (dirty mind... terrible...)
It's really good to read stuff like that, I had to visit my grandma today and go to church! I never go to church, and especially not to a Catholic church! (I don't want to offend anyone! It's just that I don't see the sense in all that, but that's just my opinion and I don't judge people for their belief!!) And all this talk about sin and wrong-doing and all - well, I thought of Sandle and found it hard not to smile! :D

I listened to this Bruce Springsteen song today and thought these lines would fit Sandle:
You can't start a fire without a spark.
Greg is definitely on fire for Sara because she sends out sparks with every look she gives to him, with every word she says, with every move she makes. So she does it on purpose because she wants to set him on fire to make it real hot in the lab! :D

^^ Haha, I go to church. I'm a Christian, but HEY--this weekend on Sunday--my heart will be on Sandle because of what you said, SandleDL! (Your siggy is so cute!)
Greg is definitely on fire for Sara because she sends out sparks with every look she gives to him, with every word she says, with every move she makes. So she does it on purpose because she wants to set him on fire to make it real hot in the lab
OOOH, yes! The last time I visited Sandle in the lab (;)), it was really hot there... :lol:

Oh my! :eek: Haha! Liff... :lol: :) I wish they could just go to work though. I want to see the look on Grissom's face and everyone else's. Haha! :lol:

I need some positivity cookies. :( School will be starting 3 weeks from now. I dread the idea of going back to school. :(

Oh and Carrie, I'll watch your vid soon. I promise. Our pc is slow in downloading vids. (internet connection is a dial-up. Sad, I know. :()I hope I won't forget though. :D

Oh Kat.. :D I'm a Christian too. (Note: Im not a Catholic though. :)) I always have problems with dirty thoughts (I think some get too far.. :rolleyes: but the DT here are different. Their Sandle and they crack me up. :lol: :D

WOW! ur DTOTD rules Liff i love it...yeah juz imagine sara woke up n see greg besides her but she dont know what happen.. :lol:

Sara:(Still close her eyes)Mmm...wheres my fluffy teddy bear? *searching for her teddy bear*
Sara: Aah, there you are my fluffy teddy bear *cuddle it* Eh, why is my teddy bear is not fluffy?
Greg: Dont stop! its good....*hes talking in his sleep*
Sara: OMG!!! its Greg!!!! (She shook him)
He woke up and stares at her.....

the rest...you can be creative :D

luvincsi said:
I need some positivity cookies. :( School will be starting 3 weeks from now. I dread the idea of going back to school. :(

3 weeks? You've still got 3 weeks of holidays? I wish I had that much! My last holidays (ok besides the days off after a holiday so that I had a 4 days weekend) were from Christmas to New Year! One week! And I was happy about it! I'll have 3 weeks off in July or August, though.

Hehe a dirty dialogue...

Grissom: Look at our victim, Sara. Why didn't she fight when she the guy tried to violate her?
Sara: She was handcuffed...
Grissom: How do you know that?
Sara: Look at the bruises on her wrists. There's only one thing that leaves such marks and that's... well...
Grissom: You may be right... But how do you know that, Sara? Sara?? Hey, where are you?

- later in the lab: Sara takes off her gloves. -

Greg: Sara? What's that? (points at her hands)
Sara: What? Oh you mean... that. Um, guess we got a little wild last night, didn't we? (grins evily)
Greg: (worried tone) Hope it doesn't hurt?
Sara: First of all it's worth it - and secondly at least I solved Grissom's case! (tells him about the victim)
Greg: Let's just hope that he'll never find out how you learned that...
Sara: Speaking of learning... there's still a lot to... um... be learned. Fancy a private lesson?
Greg: (smiles) See you in the garage, honey.
Sara: Well there's just one question...
Greg: What?
Sara: Your car or mine?
Greg: Mine. My antishocks are better... (grins)

[Hope "antishock" is the right word? I don't know any automoble vocabulary, but the word sounded good when I found it in the online dictionary *lol*]

Me too. I love fluffiness.. :D And that's cute Naz. Greg IS Sara's teddy bear. ;) I love fluffy thought more than dirty thoughts though. Hmmm... but I love DT thoughts too. :D ;)

I need some cookies. *eats some positivity cookies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back