Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yeah me too....especially sandle DT :devil: :D :D :D Ahh....glad to be back....but i have sore eyes though :( :(

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Guys! I need your help with something!

The following has been copyrighted my me:

Okay, so you all know Im writing a DL fic, and im planning on bringing Sandle over to new york. (Cath knows Linds and askes her to take care of her CSIs)

OKay, do you think they should go on a case? or on a conference (more free time to spend with DL?)

:D appreciate any thoughts! thanks guys.

YAY FOR SANDLE!

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:D Kat, I don't really feel that 3 weeks is that long. Time does go by pretty fast. But knowing that you you're holiday only for a short period of time, I felt much better. :D Joking! :lol:*huggles* But at least you could visit the site at work. :) *gives Kat a pail full of positivity cookies* :D

Wait. Stop. *points to position* I can't believe this. :eek: I'm already a CSI Level One. A CSI! That's so insane. :D Yay!! *dances*

Sorry Naz. :( Here have some cookies. *shares some cookies* But don't put it in your eeys though. :lol:

4. greg_sara_love

hmm.....how about a conference....that would be nice n they can talk abt their relationship :lol: :lol:

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yah.. conference will be good. :D Or they can talk about their relationship while on a case.. :D ;)

Sorry for making you confuse! ;)

6. greg_sara_love

haha...since youre a CSI now....y dont u help me make Sandle eye-drops?? :lol: :lol:

congrats Pau *hugs Pau

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Aww many thanks guys ;)

Haha, having those 4 talk will be a BLAST! :p Maybe a sharing of dirty thoughts is in order ;)

Congrats Pau on the promotion! I'm still a rookie. But I only joined talk a month ago - lol. this is awesome!

8. greg_sara_love

you're welcome Liff anything for sandle :D

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Pau, congratulations for the promotion!
    Yes Liff, I think we two are good, only being here for such a short time! (I just looked again: I registered on May 3! That's not even a month!) Oh and imho a case for them would be great! I love them working together, and my two fav ships on one case would be so great! But do as you like, though.^^

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks for the congratulations. *huggles* :D You guys are the nicest and sweetest bunch ive ever met on line. Sandle-buddies rule!! Love yah guys!! :D :)

Sandle eye-drops?? That's cool. :D And it will be used to open people's eyes and let them see that Sandle really is the ship. Teehee! :D Thanks for the hug Naz. *huggles* I heart your avatar. :D ;)

And you're welcome Liff. And congrats on being a Rookie. And you too Kat. :D It's nice that even though you joined only last month or less than a month you guys are very active. (I joined last March 30) :D And you too Naz.. A Police Officer?? :D ;) Tehee!!

Congratulations to us! *lifts up a glass of Blue Hawaiian* :D

11. greg_sara_love

haha...that will be great...put the sandle eye drops into the ppl's eyes...let them see the perfection of sandle....hehe love ur idea Pau... well...i guess im not that active...im a bad shipper *slaps herself*

and yeah...i wanna join in tha toast....hehe...

guess what??? my niece which is 2yrs old know how to say SANDLE :D :D YAY!!!! cuzz i always say SANDLE everyday... :D :D

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hehe! :lol: I wish I could make my cousin's first word Sandle. If that happens, I'll love him and stop picking on him. (he's a baby and I always make him cry. :devil: :lol:)

You're not a bad shipper Naz. You're a great shipper. And the drops idea is your idea. I just continued it. :D Tehee!

13. greg_sara_love

ouh..ok juz say its our idea ;) haha...ure a bad cuzin :lol: jk...well...without sandle, we dont have wild ideas rite... :D thats why i love sandle...it rocks.... :lol: :lol:

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah.. Im a bad cousin. :lol: But I always make him smile too. I read him bed time stories or bed time Sandle fanfics. :D Tehee! Speaking of fanfics, I have a question. What does flames mean?? I saw it in ff.net. One author said "No flames" please. Does that mean a harsh insult or criticism?? (I am so dumb. :lol:)

Okay.. It's OUR idea. :D ;) And I agree with you that without Sandle my mind must be growing some fungus or something. :lol: Because no ideas are coming in. :D

I need to go to bed now. Goodnytz or Goodmorning.. *huggles*

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Weyhey! We're on page 2 already! *throws around confetti just for the fun of it*

Del hun!, love your banner - that's nick tho right? :(

Ah well, Has anyone been checking in with the lab? I heard that Sandle's moved away from the elevator. *collective sigh from users of the elevator*

They're having wayy too much fun in all the department issued SUV's :devil:

Happy happy sandle sandle! Aww Naz that's so cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.