Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ, just commented on your ff about Greg talking in his sleep, that was hilarious and gave me dirty thoughts :devil:

My vid's finished, but right now it isn't available yet because I've only just uploaded it. But it should be enough just to enter littledarky sara greg into the search field. It's with the song "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating. (I don't want to post the link here as the mods don't like it, sorry! @mods: hope it's ok to give some hints on where to find it?)

Good Morning Everyone!! :D

But they're really cute, Pau. Little Greg and Sara dolls! I wish I could have a Greg and Sara doll...
Thanks E. Hestia. And I would love to have one too but yeah.. maybe they won't sell those. Maybe I'll make one. :D

BTW, Pau and Naz, I think when you girls post, some of us are sleeping or just getting up. Also, I don't think when some people wake up, they go directly to the computer (though I think I may have once or twice but that's me.) What time is it right now for you? (For me when I posted this post it was 12:45 in the afternoon)
D'oh! I keep forgetting about time differences. Oh well... :) Well, my last post yesterday was 11:00 pm. But I don't think that helped anyone. :lol: Tehee! I love the SPOTD. :D I just love the scene and when Greg said "But a real man wouldn't mind" and he turned in the corner and rolling up the file his holding it was really adorable. :) And E. Hestia, I think in the end of K. Naz's post she said, "I love them". :)

That's nice to know, M. Dannielle! :) And CJ, I read your fic "Freaky" and it was so funny. :lol: They were caught! ;) I left a review. :D

Can't wait to watch it, C. Kat. :) And I think it's okay to say where it's found but not the link... i think. :)

hmm...i think you're misunuderstood my E.Hestia i said i dont like ur siggy but i love them....

thats why i hate time difference...its ok then...yah i love it when greg said that....its so cute and adoreable....

after greg said that...i was like shouting to her.."wat ya thinking sara...he is infront of you n you still go for the stupid guy??? and now grissom??"

hmm....should someone continue the story or its over.... :D

Hi K. Naz! With all this tme diference and all, what time is it there in Singapore? :) If I post this, it will be 11: 45 am. :)

Oh, CJ. I love "Give Me One Reason". That was so sad. Really.. *tear* I wish Sara stopped him. I am kind of hoping you would write a sequel. Please... :D

Oh yeah.. the story. I'll dig it up and continue t if I think of something. :D

well urm i post this it will be 11:56 am.....i think i haf the same time as urs....and im glad you're here C.Pau

kies then...i wish you good luck wif the continuation C.Pau...i wanna read ur ff CJim sure it will be the best... :D

Kat, sweetie! I hope you don't mind but can I also do a Sandle Quote of the Day as well? *Hands Kat Sandle P-O-S-I-T-I-V-I-T-Y cookies and Ben & Jerrys icecream*

Oh my! I missed so many posts... so how's everyone today?

*runs toward Del and hugs her* E. Del! I am so happy I bump into you today. :D And I don't mind if you do another SQOTD but of course I'm not the one you're askng so just forget about it. :D I'm very sad today. :( Knowing it's the last day of my Summer vacation. :mad:

Yeah. I think we don't have time differences. Hooray! K. Naz. That would explain it. :)

I'm reading a fic right now. Not a Sandle one :( but no pairing and it's getting really good. :D Cj's fics is in his siggy. The Sandle-love in his stories are wonderful! :)

E.Delly!!!!!!!!!! sorry but i cant help it if sumwan i miss come back!!!!!!! ofcourse u can write SQOTD....it would be nice...

hehe...i wanna read ff...it keeps me sandly n excited...oo how i love sandle :D

I'm reading a fanfic right now called "You'll Adore Me Before The Night's Over" by ObsessedTWfan. :) It's very cute and Sandle-ish....

Hey Pau + Naz! Damn, I'm gonna miss you guys so much!

Good morning everybody! (fyi it's 6.30 am here :D)

Del of course I don't mind if you post one! Can't wait, I'm always eager to get to know new quotes! SQOTD is not my property or copyrighted, so don't you worry! ;)

Hope today I'll find the time to write a bit... Oh and thanks for the POTD, I watched this scene yesterday and I love it! (And it's the first time I saw Hankie-baby and what shall I say...? Sara you don't wanna date this loser when you can have Greg, do you??)

Btw the vid works now... ;)

Countess Kat: I'd love to watch your vid. :D And wow! Lucky.. You can go online that early in the morning. Tehee! :D

Enchantress Del: Really? Can you give a link? :D I have decided that I'll turn this day into Fanfic Mania Day.. Tehee! :D And I've printed out a lot too. :) All of them are Sandle and 1 Hannah Montana but that's beside the point. ;)

People are never online when I come by. I just missed Delia! *sigh* But anyway, I'm fine, how are you? Once again, time difference here (it's past midnight in New York) so what time is it for you, Naz? (Also I just read your PM and I feel a bit embarrassed about it
Redface.gif
)

Now I'm thinking how time differences will affect my temporary spot presenting the SPOTD. Oh well, glad you liked the pic Pau. :) And if you make me a Sara and Greg doll I'll dedicate a ficlet to those dolls (I need to start working on my ficlets! Procrastination... bleh.)

Edited because I see that Del hasn't left yet. Yet another reason to be embarrassed! :rolleyes:

Yay! Ficlets.. Fics but lets.. Hahaha! :lol: Just a cracking a joke but.. nevermind! Don't worry, E. Hastia. You're online now and everybody's here! :)

Got any SFDOTD? I've been craving for one since yesterday. Tehee! :)

And I can see you're embarassed. Don't be! :D I love your emoticons and smilies! :)

its ok hunny...btw in my country its 12:39 pm....whew big difference... well to us we still cool because of sandle...they help us alot(to be creative n dirty :devil: :devil:) tats y i love them....

lots of ppl said that they r like bro n sis...nope they're perfect together...they're juz jealous cuzz sara n geg love each other.....in the CBS forum...they said tat greg n sara are like bro n sis but grissom n sara r perfect 4 each other..i mean theres a big age gaps there grissom is more to sara's father.... :D :D :lol:

Good morning , guys ! How are you doing ? I want a greg doll too ! Is anyone here that can make me one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back