Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks K. Naz. :D I am high on the Sandle drug too. :) I just wrote Sandle in my tummy. I have no idea why... All the Sandle-luvin' makes me go Sandle loopy. Tehee! :) *dances in the funtain*

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

HAha...u wrote that?? thats cool....my mom bit me cuzz i write sandle at my arm...now i need to write it at my thigh instead... :lol: we can do anything for sandle even kill....lol

well not that far but who cares...sandle all the way man.... :lol: :lol:

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Is it just me or are you noticing that it's just the two of us here? *echo echo* People must be really busy. :D Oh well, Im still happy you're here, K. Naz. :)

I wrote it in my tummy so my mom won't get angry. But I can see that it's turning bright pink so maybe Im allergic to that pentel pen stuff so I might erase. :(

4. greg_sara_love

aww...u need to rub it off... b4 it became swollen....well yup i realise that its only me n you C.Pau but im gonna protect you... :D hmm..its lonely in here but im glad that you're here C.Pau

well i think we need a sandle award...rite.. if its me n you i guess u might continue the game C.Pau :D

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah... a Sandle Award. *coughs Catherine coughs* Tehee! :D You'll protect me adn I'll protect you. Hehehehe! :D

Greg:Im bored, lets do something fun..
    Sara:Sure. I'm with you on that one. *grabs Greg's hand and leads him into the janitor's closet*
    Greg: Erm...actually i wanna play playstation at the breakroom...
    Sara: Ok, so you wanna play games? Well, I'll beat you as always, and I want to get my prize!
    Greg: Hey! dont say it loudly...but today i'll win and i will choose a prize

Sara: We'll see who'll win but in the end both of us will be happy. :devil:

So, what do you think? :) I just watched Big Shots and still loving Sara for standing up for her man. Wohoo Sara! :) I never get disgusted in autopsys and dead bodies but that sort of wound in the vic's wrist really gave me a goosebump. *shakes*

6. greg_sara_love

thats great.....i'll continue...

Sara:Sure. I'm with you on that one. *grabs Greg's hand and leads him into the janitor's closet*
    Sara: Ok, so you wanna play games? Well, I'll beat you as always, and I want to get my prize!
    Sara: We'll see who'll win but in the end both of us will be happy.
    Greg: Well forget the playstation..where u wanna go? outside? Grissom's office? or the closet? :devil: :devil:

well im used to the wounds all that...hehe...cuzz i everyday watch CSI... :lol: :lol: cant say but im addicted to it :D

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Good continuation! Ummm...

Greg: Well forget the playstation..where u wanna go? outside? Grissom's office? or the closet?
    Sara: I was thinking of the SUV. Less space which means (Sara gets closer to Greg) we'll be closer. :devil:

8. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey, I've got 2
    Sandle Quotes of the Day for you!

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone truly special to catch your heart.
    (Anonymus)

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
    (Jim Morrison)

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh.. I love them both! :D Good ones, C. Kat. I love the first one. Greg really is the special one that caught sara's eye and heart. :D

I'm going to bed guys. Nyt! *off to bed* :)

10. greg_sara_love

Umm...i think im gonna continue...
    Greg: Well forget the playstation..where u wanna go? outside? Grissom's office? or the closet?
    Sara: I was thinking of the SUV. Less space which means (Sara gets closer to Greg) we'll be closer.
    Greg: U go girl!!! *check the pocket* Opps...i think i lost the key :eek:

i love your quote hunny C.Kat its nice and superb sandly :D

11. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Just wanted to say YouandMe1105, I really like your Sandle fanfics. I clicked your sig and went to FF.net. I enjoyed them. Keep writing hun!!!

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

[​IMG] Thank you Eva! I'm excited and I'll do my best to make you proud. Plus I hope you don't get too stressed out about school - and even if you do, it's understandable.

For YouandMe1105, whose fanfics I should really read after that above recommendation! First official SPOTD:

Sandle Pic of the Day
    (from Bully for You)

[​IMG]

"You smell like death." (But a real man wouldn't mind)

Thanks for those who may have liked my current little banner. I don't think I could have forseen this...

Should I ask this here or PM you? Well I'll ask because I'm curious: is it the quality or the other ship referenced that you don't like? (although I'm pretty sure it's the latter) :lol:
    PM me with a response (I won't bite!) and we'll talk about it. If it is what I think it is, I wanna know what other ship you like. And I've only recently started getting into this Miami ship, and posting in it's respective thread. Maybe you'll change my mind about the couple... ;)

Also, WeeMees remind me of little sprites or "paper dolls" they have on the web. But they're really cute, Pau. Little Greg and Sara dolls! I wish I could have a Greg and Sara doll... (I don't think they sell those).

BTW, Pau and Naz, I think when you girls post, some of us are sleeping or just getting up. [​IMG] Also, I don't think when some people wake up, they go directly to the computer (though I think I may have once or twice but that's me.) What time is it right now for you? (For me when I posted this post it was 12:45 in the afternoon)

13. CSIAleh

CSIAleh Witness

I STILL cannot figure out how to put the URL in my sig!! I feel stupid. I thought that I would have aSandle dream last night, but to no avail. I stayed up writing a Sandle story till 12 though...so it was like a dream... :lol:

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Thank you guys , this was so nice ! He's so small ... I took him in my arms and he cuddled to my chest ... it was the most wonderful feeling ever .He then started to cry and I had to let mom take him . YHe has some beauriful eyes , like Eric actually . I was telling everyone that I'm an only child and I'm happy ... now I'm telling you that I have a brother and I'm proud !
    My parents call him Paul , but he's my Eric! my little baby brother Eric ! He is 50 cm , had 3,700 kilos and he's one of the prettiest boys in the world !
    Anyway , he'll learn from me how to a a Sandle shipper . From his big sister !

15. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

It's just like image code. url=http://yoursitehere surrounded by [] then /url also surrounded by []. Just put that around your image code and you'll get a sig like mine. Hope that helps. :D

:) Thanks, I've only just dabbled in fanfic writing but I'm glad you liked them. Just the other day I heard a song that inspired me to start writing a sequel to one of them, so I'll let you know when I get finished with it. Plus, after watching this season, I've got a bit more Sandle material to work with. And so you know, reviews make my muse happy. ;) :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.