Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liff our DSTOTD king! Love ya for that thoughts! :D I laughed so much!

Naz your avatar is hilarious, I love PotC and JD and OB! Really cute!

Of course I'm gonna read the Sandle story! If only I found the time to continue mine... But I admire everyone who can write long stories, I've done that once and the 2nd time I failed... :( Now I've got this one not-so-short story here and don't find the time to write on. And when I have the time, I don't have ideas - it sucks! I really should end the sequel to "Midnight Talk" soon.

I agree with all of you, this is a great community here! Can't even imagine not knowing you - and it's not even been a month since my registration. *lol* Well, guess that's due to the Sandle drug! :lol:
*gives a Sandle hug to everyone*

Hey guys!

Liff! You crack me up! That DTOTD was hilarious! Love the CatNip reference too! You definitely are the DTOTD king! :lol:

Can't wait for all your fics! We need our Sandle fix to get us through the summer! Love the affair idea too!

Pau, you should come to the DL thread, we'd love to see you there! I think alot of people here ship DL, i know Del and Liff do!

PSG xxx

PintSizeGenius said:
I think alot of people here ship DL, i know Del and Liff do!

Me too! *g* Love them just as much as Sandle, but somehow I've hardly been on the DL thread, I'm always here! *lol*

So let's conclude: we've got the cutest ships of all. Full stop. ;)

Sandle Quote of the Day

In every second when there is hope and despair, in every such moment, there is an opportunity waiting for you. Just have the courage to uncover it.

As we already know, the current situation can give Greg the opportunity to show Sara how much he loves her. He just has to find the courage, so that he can rescue her and show his love...

Oh Kat, I hope you continue your stories. :) But Im not pressuring you. And Im really hooked on this thread too. I might no get through with my usual Summer vacation boredom without you guys. :D

Hello PSG. I like your name. Hehe! :D I will visit the DL thread. :D And it's nice to see that DL shippers ships Sandle too. Two very sweet ships. :D And hey [d]Del[/b] and Liff.. DL. Haha! :D Wow! Did I just make the two as a couple?? :eek: Sorry you guys. *looks sorry*

I should get some sleep. I can feel those headaches right now. :D See you tom! Hope I am allowed though. *worries*

i love the DTOTD its amazing and the FTOTD was rocking!!!
Liff you're really are the DTOTD king... :D well...i have no idea for the fanfic...maybe after i eat king Liff's delicious chocolate cake then i'll have the idea.. :D

i still have this sandle wedding cake with me....looks like we're having a sandle cake fight then... :devil: *throw cake at everybody* :lol: lets celebrate by having cake fight :lol: :lol:

Sorry Kat! I totally forgot about you! How could I? I'm sorry!

Beautiful quote, and it so suits the current situation. i hope that Greg is the one to save Sara. As a matter of fact, i have a rescue dialogue:

Greg rushes over to where the car is overturned. He lifts it up and pushes it off Sara, who is lying unconsious in the mud.

Greg: Oh God... He rushes to her side and tries to wake her. Sara, please wake up. I need you. I need you to make me laugh and cheer me up when i'm down. I love you, Sara, please don't leave me.

Slowly, Sara regains consiousness.

Sara: I love you too, Greg. They kiss. The others come running and see them kissing. Grissom just turns around and walks away. The others just laugh.

Others: It's about time!

What do you think?

PSG xxx

^^:lol: Pau darling, as lovely as that sounds, I don't think Del is single and nor am I ;) I love my darling very much :)

Glad you all liked the FTOTD and the DTOTD! Oh yeah...look out, DTOTD King comin' thru! hahaha, just kidding :lol:

Love you all! muah *hugs to everyone!*

Im still here! :p Love that PSG. Tehee! Love the..
"Others: It's about time!" part. Haha! :lol: I love it. And the quote too Kat so perfect!

*grabs a slice of cake and hits Naz in the face* Sorry! :devil: A cakefight?? Hooray! :D

Sorry about that Liff. *blushes* Hehe! I just thought it was a cute coincidence. That's all.. (Don't hate me. *takes cover*)

aww!!! thats cute and romantic :D love it hunny!!! and yeah its about time... :D i can see it really happening right now in front of my face....that will be priceless...sandle rocks!! *throwing cake at everybody* :D

Oh PSG that's sweet! Love it - especially the Grissom walking away part! :lol: and the others are laughing because they know what's been going on between Sara and Greg during the SSCBs!

Pau hope to see you tomorrow! Have some fluffy Sandle thoughts, they will ease the headache!

I have to go now, too, my horse needs me. He's injured :( the vet was there today, hope I'll know more later and hope it isn't too bad... :( *takes some positivity cookies*

aww Kat you have a horse...i always wanted to have a horse.... :( well hope that you horese will be better :D make sure to tell sandle fanfic to it before it goes to sleep... :D *Grab a slice of cake and squash to Pau's face*

I promise to be back tomorrow. :) And hope your horse will be okay Kat. I really need to go to sleep or my mom will kill me. Nyt guys! :D For real! Hehe!

*grabs a slice of cake and hits Naz while she squashes some on my face* Hey! :mad: It's time to bring out the big guns.

*takes a machine gun and fill it out with cake and starts to blast it on Naz's open mouth* Bwahahaha! :devil: *coughs* Sorry about that girL. :( *hands Naz a band aid and a cookie* Sorry. I got carried away. *tear*

oww...my face is so yummy :lol: gd nite Pau dream of sandle ;) well i too need to sleep cuzz my eyes are burning :D i will dream of sandle and i will not surprise if they did something creative in my dream :devil:

*take a bazooka filled with cake and fire at Pau's face*

Pau my dear...i cant see ur face... :devil:

its ok..we're havin so much fun..... :D

I love these proposals. They're so good. I've been trying to think of one, but I haven't come up with anything good, yet. I'm still working on it. I saw a great Sandle scene today:

Sara: So I heard you lost your virginity.
Greg looks confused.
Sara: Your first autopsy.

I'm sure you all know the rest. :)

*Dodges cake being fired from Pau's and Naz's bazookas* :eek: Oh my, what on earth is going on? *Ducks* Shouldn't we be eating this delicious cake instead of pelting each other with-*Gets cut off with cake hitting her in the face* Oh, NOW you're gonna get it! *Grabs shotgun* :devil:

So, anyway, I love all the Sandle proposals. It's great at times like these. Poor Sara! Greggo is coming for you!

I'm so glad that you liked my quote, Kat. There really are a lot of quotes out there that fit Sandle and I just hope, sooner or later, that Greg and Sara will get together and make these quotes reality...Preferably sooner :lol:

King Liff, :lol:. Loving the DTOTD and the FTOTD. All hail King Liff! :lol:

oww...my face is so yummy

I was laughing so hard at that I almost fell off my chair, Naz! Amazing!

I wonder if this thing works *Aims cake-gun at Naz and chases her around the thread* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back