Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MedicWarrickLvr, Nov 29, 2005.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Valera's hair is the stuff my nightmares are made of. Oh my God, it came from hell.

Their scene was the only scene of the episode I watched but it was over too quickly. At least we got something, though. Hopefully either character will have something to do this season so someone will be inspired to write a fic.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I don't care for her hairstyle either. :lol: But, I loved that they finally got a scene together. It was over too quickly. I've got a fic idea based around a spoiler/rumor about an upcoming story arc for Ryan. :)

I was watching some Special Unit 2 eps last night and Jonathan's character (also named Jonathan) liked this lab tech on there and in one ep her hair was red and the next ep her hair was red with brownish tones in it. So, she kept changing her hair color too. :lol: It made me think of Ryan and Valera. Only on SU2, he got to kiss the girl... once. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe their scene together tonight was cute. She asked Ryan why he didn't tell her that they had the necklace. She expected HIM to tell her. Hmm... Not any of the other CSIs, but Ryan. That made me :) And she taught him something new about how fresh water degrades DNA more than salt water does. Then he says, "I'm glad you read that report." hehe. Loved it! :D

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^I thought of you as soon as I saw thier scene together - knew you'd be happy! :lol:
    They do mesh well together even if it isn't necessarily romantic.
    I think it'd be great to see Valera decide to become a CSI & she look to Ryan as her " CSI trainer". They'd be funny out in the field together.:p

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, they would be funny in the field together if the scene in the garage in that one ep Season 3 was any indication. :lol: Her being annoyed by something he did or neglected to do and him trying to pour on the charm to make her forget about it. And then winking at her. :lol: Too cute. I just don't understand how come the other two CSI shows added labrats to their opening credits, but Miami can't add Valera to theirs? Why? She's more than earned it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

I just re-watched "Man Down" tonight and I gotta say that I loved the scene where Ryan was waiting in the DNA lab while Valera ran the tests. Then they did that neat split screen thing with Ryan on one side and Valera on the other. This isn't the only ep they've done this in either. And they seem to only do it with Rave. :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

I was wondering do you think that there will be any Rave interaction in this ep? I wonder if Valera would notice something was wrong with Ryan after the mob beats him up. I would like it if they were already together and we didn't know it till this ep. He comes home after the mob lets him go and cleans his wounds. Later Valera comes over, using her key. She sees Ryan sitting on the bed and notices his wounds and freaks out. I can see her being so upset over what was done to Ryan that it brings tears to her eyes. She wants him to tell her whats going on, what happened, but he can't for fear of what they might do to Billy. that would be nice and make that storyline worth it... cause honestly the whole "ryan gets beat up thing" is not something I wanted to see. I can't stand that. I'm going to have to find out if she's in this episode. :lol:

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Wait, she has a key?? Or is this just in the scenario that you're envisioning? I'd love for her to have a key. *waggles eyebrows*

I really don't want to see Ryan get hurt either. Poor guy already got the snot beat out of him earlier this season. Does it really need to happen again? Really? *sigh*

Yes, please do find out whether or not Valera is in this episode. And if she's not... let's enlist a fanfic writer or two to shift the events around!

9. GregNickRyanFan

Nah, the key thing was just my hopeful thinking. :lol: I'm already thinking about a fic for it. Hopefully I can get it written soon.

What are your favorite Rave moments? I know they haven't really given us many. I do love the one where she had to leave if only because he looked so heartbroken over it and that made me think he really likes her. and then he asked Paula (that blonde cop ) if Valera would be back. Aww...

Other than that, I'd have to say him winking at her in that one ep in the third season was a cute moment. She got mad that he called her all the way down there (the garage I think?) or something. He winked at her and I think all was forgiven. :lol: It's totally cute and funny that he winks to try to get out of trouble. It's like a little kid saying "i love you" to a parent to try to get out of trouble. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

The Rave scene tonight was cute. Loved her expression when he said that anyone would need to be on antibiotics to be in the same room with the reality show host. :lol: And then her expression when Ryan told her that old books used lead based ink which is toxic. Ryan likes to tease people. :lol: I bet she goes home and googles the bit about the lead ink to see if Ryan was telling her the truth or just teasing her. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I just watched their scene. Awwwwww, super adorable! He actually looked kind of proud of her for not being suckered into watching "reality" TV melodrama. He also looked genuinely happy to see her just for the sake of seeing her, or that might be my inner shipper reading too much into the scene. ;)

What a nice guy, warning her about lead-based ink. I mean, I know he was doing it to try to get a reaction (and he didn't get much of one, other than a slightly flabbergasted stare), but I think he also told her because he actually cares whether or not she's exposed to lead ink.

Though, again, I might be reading too much into it. :D

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

I thought the same thing, Ginnna. I thought "aww, he's concerned for her". :lol: He doesn't want her to get lead poisoning. Too cute. Why the heck does she keep cutting her hair though? I mean, she lets it get a little longer for an ep or two and then she cuts it again. :lol: I wasn't crazy about this haircut, but it was loads better than the one she was sporting earlier this season. :lol: She also can't decide if she wants to be blonde or brunette (which is kind of funny). Maybe she should compromise and have one side brown and the other blonde. :lol: That would look funny though. :lol:

13. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

I really think RYan and Valera make an awesome pair.......
    I want more scenes of them......

14. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

Oh and i just noticed...Ryan winks at VAlera the most ... i think he doesnt ever wink at any1 else...they r the cutest thing together:rolleyes:

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome to shipper central Urockmaworld. It's always nice to have new fans. I was wondering, if when you get a chance, would you mind checking out the shipper central rules please? You can find them here.

Also, I guess you're still getting used to the rules, 'cause you're new, but could you please try not to double post, as this can be concidered spamming. If you have posted, and wish to add something, but no one else has posted after you, can you please click on the 'Edit' button on the bottom right of your post, and add your new point there, rather than posting again. Unless of course 24 hours have passed, in which case you can no longer edit your post, then feel free to post a new post.

Thank you,
    Steph.