Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack bag? You're going on holiday? I've never seen a Jon-shirtless pic, if I would, I would've posted it here. Twiz, don't tease those poor Ryan fans about your story! It's not nice! :D

DannyMesserFan said:
I loved it when he went mad with that news reader in the 1st ep of S4. v.sexy i thought.

Yes i loved that! because she is evil. He was also really cute when he had to go and see her again and he did a kinda raised eyebrow face....*sigh*

Also your from the UK! yay! isn't it nice to finally have new eps!

Dutchie said:
Pack bag? You're going on holiday? I've never seen a Jon-shirtless pic, if I would, I would've posted it here. Twiz, don't tease those poor Ryan fans about your story! It's not nice! :D

yep i'm going on holiday ... again... just came back yesterday ... busy life ... and less jon

Superfly said:
DannyMesserFan said:
I loved it when he went mad with that news reader in the 1st ep of S4. v.sexy i thought.

Yes i loved that! because she is evil. He was also really cute when he had to go and see her again and he did a kinda raised eyebrow face....*sigh*

Also your from the UK! yay! isn't it nice to finally have new eps!

Yeah its awesome havin new eps. You're from Wales too huh? awesome. *soz get back on topic* I had a funny dream about Jon the other night actually. It involved me goin to poland and meetin him.

Well, like I said, I went to Poland again and went to the Jewish part of Krakow. In the town, there was market stall after stall and one happened to be called 'Togo's Trinkets'. I went over to check out what was there. Anyhow, I was looking at all this fab jewellery and there was nobody looking after the stall...or so I thought. Some guy, he wasn't young, came from round the back. Instead of saying 'Do you want to buy anything?' he dragged me away. Next thing I know, I'm in this house, and this guy shouts up the stairs 'Jon! Get your ass down here now!' He tells me to sit and wait. So like 10 mins later, Jon Togo comes down the stairs, with next to nothing on. His mother comes from the kitchen and yells at him for not being fully clothed. She walks off with his Dad and I don't see them afterwards for a little while, and that's after I've surfaced again back to the lounge after being upstairs with Jon. When I come back his parents are sitting there with my parents talking about what type of wedding they should arrange!

What a strange but very cool dream. I don't dream much. The last dream I had with Jon didn't involve much really. Just me being a total fangirl and like chasing him. It was a high intensity thing though. ;)

*giggles* That was a nice dream! Especially when you see Jon coming down the stairs with next to nothing! :devil: *sighs dreamily*

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
After the mole incident, I'd like to see him kind of become a better person and fix his relationships, because without one stable one, he's not going to get anywhere.

I think that the mole incident will have an impact on him. I hope that the writers don't forget to mention something.
He doesn't have a lot of friendships in the department anyway.

quickbeam, your lawn-mover fantasy is great. I forgot about it too. :( sorry.

I agree with Dutchie, don't tease us about your fics Twiz. that's not nice. ;)

DannyMesserFan said:

Yeah its awesome havin new eps. You're from Wales too huh? awesome. *soz get back on topic* I had a funny dream about Jon the other night actually. It involved me goin to poland and meetin him.

Ohh where are you in Wales?? - if you don't mind me prodding..i'm at the capital.

Poland?? lol - i had a dream where i met Ryan in Boston College, he was living in the same hall as me :D ha ha...
We had an argument when we first met, because i moved everything in the kitchen into an order that relaxes my obsessive compulsive needs and he changed it back to his way...random.

i had my first jonathan dream two nights ago.lol but he didnt play a big part. he was just some syco kid who saw "the evil spirits" lol..scary dream.......omgg DMF i didnt know you were talking about your dream and i was like omgg did this actually happen?haha im so stupid.

Oh, wow... Am I the only one who hasn't had a dream about JT or Ryan yet? I'm envious... who else has had a dream or dreams about him? :devil: ehehe :lol:

Shadowfax, I had a dream about CSI:Miami in general recently, I just can't remember what happened...I'm sure it involved my ship though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back