Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. let me just state the obvious- jon is soooo hot!! i am actually drooling looking at theses pics

Ah, then it had to be a good dream... right Dutchie? eheheheh :lol: Because any dream that involves JT/Ryan is always a good dream, IMO :devil: :lol:

Ryan Wolfe will get into trouble by making a big mistake with an informant
Looks like another nail bitter just for us, not him this time.

Hi again. OMG I've missed a lot. Twiztid4Togo I like your signature? well the one where you say that Jon is hot in all. But in what episode does Jon have tie?????? I like that pic, and well the sweatervests are good too. Well he's so hot I like however he dresses.

I've never had I dream with him :( , well not while I'm asleep, I mean I've dreamt about him while I'm awake ;) :p Imagining him topless :eek: with that tatto (Usually I don't like them but I can make an exception) and those arms (I love his arms :))

DannyMesserFan said:
Cardiff? I'm just up the road, Ponty. *soz get back on topic again lol*

Ponty! cool i didn't know there was someone on this board so closr to where i live :D

*on topic*

That spoiler sounds very intersting....
Although it will be a good plotline and give us a bit of angsty ryan i am quite annoyed that they always seem to portray him as the one messing up..i mean i have only watched season 3 and one episode of season 4 and realise hes new to the CSI game...but still hes been a patrol officer and is a smart guy..i think they just enjoy making him a scapegoat ..sigh!

i knoww!!!

i counted how much he messed up between season 3 and 4 (well all the times i know hes messed up) and he has messed up 4 times! some else should mess up now...what is an informant???

CalleighWolfe, I think he wore a tie in 'Rampage'.

I can't believe they're making him screw up AGAIN! I mean, come on, that guy's not stupid, he learns from his mistakes! I'm really not looking forward to that episode. It's just not fair that Ryan always does something wrong, can't he save the day for once? No, wait, that would mean less screentime for H. *sigh* I don't want everyone to be mad at Ryan again! (unless it means some nice storyline with a LOT of romance for him. Then I'd agree with it.)

Thanks CalleighWolfe,that pic is from Rampage ep # 24. He's in court testifying against the gang members ( Mala Noacha's, I always spell that wrong)that kill Marisol. He's super hott in it and he even gets to pull out and fire his gun...ooooo.
Yeah the thought they are making him look bad again pisses me off, come on he's not stupid. I'm not looking forward to it either. Last nights rerun ep was my least fav of the season because they made him look like a bad guy when talking to Cal about the shic being wasted, which she was. I hope the informant isn't that bitch reporter again, man I hope she's not in this season.

i love when he has his gun! im always like go ryan!!! and i loved the epi in season 3 when he went into the warehouse with H and then there was the bomb and he ran out. hes sooo hot when he runs....*faints* :devil:

eww i know! i hated that reporter. and then everyone was mad because he was "the leak." eric got sooo mad. but then again hes always been mad at poor ryan...huh. :mad: :rolleyes:

*catches sandersidle* Stay with us here! Twiz, which episode was on rerun there yesterday? It didn't ring a bell...

it was prey. :) and it was about the girl wen she went to miami for her trip because they were leaving for the bahamas and her dad put the thing in the car. hope i didnt say to much!

No, no, I saw it already. Just wondering. Thanks sandersidle. :D I agree with both of you, he'll look bad again... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back