Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_gurl and SwiftTales, thanks for explaining the OCD thing to me, it's clear now. Twiz, if you ever feel comfortable with letting someone read your fic, I'll sacrafise myself. ;) I know how you feel though, I have a few stories myself that I don't want anyone to read.

I'd like some background on him too, but I think I said that already. In fact, I believe I started a whole discussion about it. :D

BTW: I was listening too a song today, and somewhere in it, the lyrics go: "Dear Jonathan, I liked you too much." And I yelled: "That's impossible!" And my sister looked at my like: :eek: :lol:

H's brother's name is Ray, that's probably where you got that from DMF or Messy. His name was only mentioned once in the Crime Wave Ep and I think Ryan called him Uncle Ron but the neighborlady called him Ronald. I figure there has to be a reason they put that part into the show, but it's taking them forever to go wtih it or they just forgot about it or scrapped it. What do they think we'll all just forget about it? HA not us. I thought it was weird that they showed the neighbor lady but never his uncle, so that lead me to believe that they would find somewhat of a big actor to play the part and have him as a semi regular, but I guess I was wrong like I was wrong about the MOLE. Damn misleading TPTB. Also the EP was like an hour and a half long and when it first aired it showed it all but when they repeated it this season it was only an hour and I wondered what they were going to cut out of it, I figured it would be the uncle part but it wasn't, it was Ryan and Alexx's investigation in the graveyard, the whole thing BLAM gone. I was bummin because Ryan had on that black T shirt and looked so good.

I'd say so... he can put the SMOLDERING in HOT!!! :lol:

And I believe I've seen him in a white shirt before, in that same epi where he was wearing the yucky green and orange? jacket. I think the episode was Cop Killer.

Yes, he certainly would. But now I wonder (and please don't get mad at me if this has been discussed before, as I don't know and I'm new here), but what do y'all think: Is he a briefs, boxers, or boxer briefs kind of a guy? :lol:

Me? I'd say boxers or boxer briefs... Mmmm... Sexy!!! :devil: :eek:

That's funny because in the live chat with Jon last year they asked him boxer or briefs and this is what he said.

Christian: We'll have to ask you the legendary celebrity question, too: boxers or briefs?

Jonathan Togo: Yes, I agree Adam R. is goooorgeous.

Jonathan Togo: Ooops, that wasn't the question. But c'mon, the guy is living art.

Jonathan Togo: Wool long johns. Or thong. Sometimes both.

Kristine: Well, that's pretty much the opposite of Carmine's answer...

Jonathan Togo: What did he say?

Kristine: Nothing at all. ;)

Jonathan Togo: I miss Adam. Anybody else?

I don't think he really answer any questions right, he's too comical. I think he's a boxer brief guy and not a whitey tighty.

Since you brought up that chat, I thought it was one of the best. Absolutely comical, which is why I want to see Jon take on a comedy role. But action roles are way better. ;)

inge said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Haha, Jen is fine. I think I mentioned this somewhere else (GRR deja vu sucks), but I hate the username I came up with.

ok, it's now Jen. you are the other jen besides Thumpy. I knew that another togo fan is named jen but I forgot who. sorry. :(
for the other part of your post: It's realistic that people have good sites and bad sites. as long as the writers don't mess up, I don't mindto see a not so perfect ryan who makes mistakes (job and character mistakes)
It's no problem. It's tough to remember with so many Togo fans. ;)
As for Ryan making mistakes, I think it is in his nature, but he doesn't mean it. But I am kind of tired seeing Ryan make the mistakes and then not fixing them or taking the right measures to fix them. I understand that he is a good person at heart, just some of the things he does are plain stupid. I want to see the writers change that, or make it so that people's perception of Ryan changes. After the mole incident, I'd like to see him kind of become a better person and fix his relationships, because without one stable one, he's not going to get anywhere.

Twiz, thats totally ok! i started a fic and i havent shown anyone, and its not even bad! lol :D i personally think Jon is a boxers kinda guy :)

Twiztid4Togo said:
Quicky you should write a topless lawnmowing scene. I did one in my fic, but in my fic it's been going over the years and Ryan has 2 teenage sons that look just like him and they did yard work together....all in shorts and topless. Boy the neighbors were all watching. Now U see why I can't let anyone read those, hehehe.

Oh but I have! It was my very first one. :D It just wasn't offically called a "Fantasy of the Week" yet. ;)

The shirtless lawn mowing scene that started the QRFOTW...

And your fic sounds absolutely delicious. A whole family of Ryan look-alikes... oh my goodness. :D :devil:

Ah Quicky I forgot about that one, I think that may have inspired on my fic with RYan and his boys doing yard work, I can't remember. OH yes in my story Ryan has two son's that look just like him, wow it's hard writing it without drooling, his oldest Ryan Jr., quite a ladies man.
Shadowfax thanks, it took me forever to find the right pics and get them cut perfect for that. I wish I had a shirtless one to go with it, damn that would beat all 3 though i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back