Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a: "I-really-wanna-hug-him-now" scene! Wanna see it! :( Stupid summer stop! :mad: I like the shorter hair, though I have this feeling I've said that before :D

He was cute in 'after the fall'. :)

cool fantasy quickbeam! I like it when Ryan is the hero. Hopefully something like that will happen someday on the show. Ryan, the hero! :D

inge said:
Ryan, the hero! :D

Oh yes... what was the scene we all wanted?
Oh yeah. Ryan saving a poor little girl from drowning. Not to mention SHIRTLESS *cough**choke**cough**drool*

Cool fantasy quicky :D

sienna said:
inge said:
Here's the solution: the syncronisation
scene: Ryan tells H that he let the taxi driver go.
original quote:
Listen, no worries .......
german:
Concentrate RYAN....

scene: at the pier:
original: Have a look, Mr. Wolfe
german: Have a look, Ryan

;)

i always watch the episodes in english on my dvd's . but on tv it's german. the syncronisation is horrible !! i don't like the german voices and sometimes they translate it wrong and in the end it means something completely different

ew.. german translation is sooo awful
i hate it....

quickbeam...I loved your scene this week. It took me awhile to read it though b/c I kept getting distracted by the following line:

Ryan follows closely behind, looking smokin’ hot in a black t-shirt and dark jeans, silver badge gleaming at his hip.

;) I also liked how you incorperated an actual episode into it...

We haven't had a photoshoot pic featured in awhile, so how about this one for today's

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

normal_js07.jpg

(credit: JTO) :D

Twiztid4Togo said:

Hey Athlov how do you slow them down on your puter? I too have watched that scene over and over and slow mo would be great.

I have PowerDVD, the player gives me the option to play it in slow motion. Slow forward: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8! :eek: Slow bakwards: 1/2, 1/4/, 1/8. :lol:

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Do we know if that's the only tattoo he has?

Yes :) It's the only tattoo he has.

YUMMY pic of the day Thumphump :D I was soooooooooo excited when JOT finally put that photoshoot in their gallery! It was shortly before my Scotland trip so I won't forget that :lol:

I don't even have Miami DVDs from season three yet! Gotta wait till August...*cries* :(

But the pic and the ficcie made my day a bit better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back