Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILuvJonathanTogo said:
oooooo thank ya :D thumptydumpty lol just joking
thanks Thumpy

:lol: No worries...I don't mind all the nicknames at all. ;) I actually get a kick out of them. And you're welcome...glad I could help.

Bonus pic...Ryan's brief appearance in, 'Murder In A Flash':

Miami_3x04_J28.jpg

ooo love the tie :)
soooo sexy!!
So how long do you think CSI:Miami will last- how much seasons u think?
As sad as it sounds , i saw maybe 7..but i hope not!!

TV guide online has a segment on the CSI shows. Jonathan is in it for a moment. (short moment)
Just thought you'd be interested. :D

With H and Erik to Brazil I can c them staying with Raymond.In the last few eps we saw a hole new side to H. He is a really good shot I think he should have shot that guy when he had the chance! ;)

ThumpyG42 said:
Bonus pic...Ryan's brief appearance in, 'Murder In A Flash':
And brief it was, I remember I counted... He was in eight seconds or something like that. Way too short. :( The only thing he did was answer Calleigh's question, I think...long time ago.

Ps: I have 733 posts. Jeej! And then think that I am still one of the 'newer' members!

Congratulations Italy!! :)

Mmm... football players... yummy... :p

I think I've got some inspiration for next week's "Quickbeam's Ryan Fantasy of the Week" now. ;)

Where can I find the TV-guide part? :confused:

quickbeam, I only say one word: shirt-exchange!! ok? :lol:

Thank you for the bonus pic Thumpy! BTW today is the last time we write off topic here because of football. *hears a loud sigh of relief*
I'm sooo sorry for France but also happy for Italy. :p

I read that they were shooting 'murder in a flash' before 'under the influence' and they wanted to air the episodes in this order but then 'under the influence' comes first and now they needed a short scene with Ryan. ;)

i'm not very interested in football but the players are just so hot . so i watch it anyway :D

maybe if ryan were a football player he would do a shirt-exchange and the other shirt didn't fit him ... so he would have to go shirtless and sweaty ... ohhh naughty thoughts :D

inge said:
I read that they were shooting 'murder in a flash' before 'under the influence' and they wanted to air the episodes in this order but then 'under the influence' comes first and now they needed a short scene with Ryan.

That makes sense. I assume they just shot and edited in a quick Ryan scene so he'd be in the episode. I think he was in court all day if I remember correctly, but returned to the lab long enough to have that very brief scene....

:lol: Ok...I'm in a 'tie' phase I think...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Rampage')

4x24_0075.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back