Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Gasps) More Ryan pics to revive me, please! :lol:. With Miami 4 finally here in Asia, I have more Ryan. Sheesh, why can't he just dump Erica? :lol:

I get to see his progression and his rise as the Miami Underdog...

I'd love to see Togo in some kind of comedy, but yes, I do remember reading somewhere that he couldn't do comedy on paper. So it may have to be something where he can improvise a bit.. :)

awww, an 'under the influence pic'. how cute. :D the good old times. :lol: Thanks!

I love the scene with ryans job interview. H was so serious and Ryan thought he would not get a chance and he looked so disappointed. But then Horatio smiled to Yelina and Yelina smiled back and I knew that H would hire him.

Dutchie said... Sue, dear, you better start running. Very hard. *chases* Hehe, Calleigh beating Ryan up? Isn't that a bit of an insult to Ryan? I think he could handle Calleigh. Since he's about a head taller. Sorry Cal! But hey, I was right! I told ya it was a pic from Payback!!

BUT Nikki Ryan wouldn't hit a woman back, he's a gentleman, he knows btter then to hit a woman. I couldn't resist that, look at his face, he looks scared, of her.

Hey Thumpy you didn't have to save anyone today with the POTD, aahh. It's a great pic, made my day anyways.

hey guys i'm back :D

oh i love the POTD that scene is so cute !! he looks so sweet confused when horatio asks him for his weapon

and i have to agree with you Twiztid4Togo ryan would never hurt a woman ...

Sue, I meant that he wouldn't have Calleigh hit him. He would just grab her wrist or anything. And now I'm shutting up. *zips mouth* :lol:

*unzips mouth* Okay I'm good. Job interview, god that was cute. Nice pic there Thumpy. :D

aw he was adorable when H was like "thats quite a case of OCD." and then he was like *sigh* "did i just lose this job?" he looked so concerned/sad!! i wanted to hug em! :D

welcome back sienna! :D

oh yes, the sigh... :D

He's the only one who says 'Sir' to H. I meant Cal and Eric didn't say it.
He did it again in 'Fade out'.
'No Sir, not yet' awww
He's cute when he's embarrassed. ;)

oh yeah i love ryan when he's embarrassed sooo sweet ...
i noticed that 'sir' thing too but i mean horatio calls ryan 'mr. wolfe' (?!) so i don't wonder about them anymore ;)

Haha, my friends have seen the billions of pictures of Ryan we have on the past eight threads. I don't understand what their deal is. They obviously don't know good-looking men when they see one.

Twiz said:
Hey Thumpy you didn't have to save anyone today with the POTD, aahh.

lol, did ya decide to give me the weekend off, Twiz? :p

I chose that pic because I love Ryan's interview scene, he seems so nervous and unsure in that scene. It was pretty cool to watch him gain his confidence as a CSI as the 3rd season progressed.

CalleighWolfe said:
Does H still call Ryan Mr. Wolfe in s4?

Yup...he does. Although, he does call him Ryan once that I can remember in S4, during the 'Urban Hellraisers' episode.

As for your second question, since I didn't remember it exactly, I got out my dvd, and it goes a little something like this:

Horatio: You clean this every week?
Ryan: More...I'm a little OCD. It drives the watch commander crazy.
Horatio: Ok...let me see your backup. *examines that gus as well* That is quite a case of OCD, Wolfe.
Ryan: *sad sigh* Did I just lose this job?
Horatio: You know what? I need to think about it. Have a seat over there.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'One Night Stand')

Miami_3x14_J24.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back