Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiamiDade said:
inge, the 'hand' pic is very cute. The pink/lilac colour shirt looks so good on him.

cool, at least one person like the 'hand thing' too, besides me. :lol:

t-shirt pics are the best! Thanks Thumpy. I hope you didn't want to post the pic I posted. I hope it's okay to post your pics, thanks again. :)

I know you will read this when you already here, but: have a nice weekend quickbeam, see you again on Tuesday.

Shadowfax said:
I was immediately drawn to his lovely, lovely eyeleshes! :eek::lol:

Eyelashes, eyebrows, EYES *drools* He's just got a beautiful, beautiful face. And everything else! I could go into detail, but this would be a really long post. And I love those moles too - especially the one under his nose. ;)

ETA. Wow! I can do a quote! And I'm a victim already! It's not as difficult as I thought it might be. :D

Now, inge...you know I'm a fan of the hand thing too. ;)

inge said:
I hope you didn't want to post the pic I posted. I hope it's okay to post your pics, thanks again.

Oh...no, actually the one you posted helped me decide which episode to take the POTD from. :D And I don't mind at all if anyone reposts my caps or uses them for Fan Art, etc. I'm just glad everyone enjoys them.

Inge, seriously, where would I be without you? Sue, dear, you better start running. Very hard. *chases* :devil: Hehe, Calleigh beating Ryan up? Isn't that a bit of an insult to Ryan? I think he could handle Calleigh. Since he's about a head taller. :lol: Sorry Cal! But hey, I was right! I told ya it was a pic from Payback!! :p

Thanks Thumpy! Funny to see that almost your whole post was a reaction to me. :D Oeh, arms! Oeh, eyes! *faints* :rolleyes:

Oh my God Thumpy are you trying to Ryan-overdose me?? I love love LOVE Ryan in black shirt... *faints, now at the right direction :lol:* And oh, his arm *faints again :lol:* I have a thing for guys in black shirts ;) To me it makes a guy looks even hotter!

Hmm looking at his arm on the pic, I was wondering... has Jon been putting on more weight? I remember in S3 compare to more recent pics, I thought 'wow he's been working out' :eek: :D Just asking to make sure I'm not delusional ;)

ThumpyG42 said:
Oh...no, actually the one you posted helped me decide which episode to take the POTD from.

cool, I inspired you.
here's the next inspiration: wow
credit: CSI Miami Style
:lol: I'm kidding. of course it's your choice.
I think this pic was 'POTD' a long time ago, not sure.

aww, Dutchie, you're so nice.
You're welcome sweetie. ;)

If I were jon it would be so annoying for me that people still mistake me with other actors. :rolleyes:

Silhouette, I don't know. I think he excercised more.

inge, I think so too, maybe he's been working out...

Hehehe Jon in that pic reminds me of Superman :lol: Seriously, look at the way how he's crossing his arms, grinning, ... and oh those muscles :eek:
Just imagine him not sitting down... with a cape flapping behind him.... tighter shirt (if that even possible)... and a look that says "Haha I've got you. Oh, you've got a gun? Ok go ahead." *the villain starts shooting and Jon just smirking as it tickles him* ;)
Oh yeah, he could be my Superman any day :p :devil:

inge said:
Sometimes in Season 3 jon looked a little bit like jake. For me he never looked like eric. but that's just me. :D
Dutchie said:
I wonder if someone posted a nice pic.

Did you ask for pics?
here we go: (I'm bored, you know, it's friday night and no date for the weekend till now :()
No date for inge?
Morons!
Do you want to go out with me?
(a girl can dream, or? :lol:)

credit: nr. 1 CSI Miami Style
nr. 2: CSI caps
nr. 3: Thumpy

a bonus pic because some of us like his hands:
look at the hand!
credit: CSI Miami Style

I love Ryan's Hands. There so clean and goes with his OCD. That's how a Man's hand should look like...Look like they have Hygeine

ohhhhhh my...his eyes!!! sooo sexy..i love his arms. they are sooooo hot!!! hes so muscular..*drool* wow im day dreaming..im really tired...dont mind meeee

omg. Silhouette, i just about drooled when i read your comment on the superman thing....
with a cape flapping behind him.... tighter shirt (if that even possible)... and a look that says "Haha I've got you. Oh, you've got a gun? Ok go ahead." *the villain starts shooting and Jon just smirking as it tickles him*

Superman! Every time I see that commercial where the bad guy fires his gun and the bullet just ricochers (don't mind the spelling) off of Superman's eye, I'm like: Damn Ryan should've had those eyes in nailed! :lol:

Cape! Muscles! *faint*

Inge, I know I'm sweet. Kidding. :D

I really don't see much of a resemblance between Jon and/or Jake Gyllenhaal and Eric Szmanda. From far away, maybe, but up close there's very subtle hints.

There are a lot of Jens on this thread! Just pointing that out. And it is nice to hear him say your name, which to my friends sounds like some kind of e-stalking. Which it is not, just because they don't understand the hottness that is Jon Togo.

haha well...have they seen him!!?? i dont know what is wrong with my friend but i showed her greg sanders in an epi of csi and she was like oh. and then i showed her ryan wolfe in an epi of csim and she was like ha...ha...and i was like ok....what is wrong with you!? HE IS SMOKIN HOT!!!

Glad you all liked yesterday's pic. :D

inge...nice choice on the 'One Of Our Own' pic, and you remembered correctly, it was a pic of the day in the past. ;)

Speaking of pics that showcase his lovely eyes, how about this one for:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Under The Influence')

Miami_3x03_J16.jpg

ahhh he is sooo sexy its not funny! thanks for TPOTD Thumpy :) im pretty sure i just stared at it for like 3 minutes! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back