Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic Twiz and I second that sandersidle!

I wouldn't mind it if he slammed me up against a wall... for completely different reasons, of course! :lol: :devil: :lol: Oops! Did I just say that? :lol:

hahaha! i second that Shadowfax!! i totally would not mind him slamming me against a wall...but not because he was mad! hehehehe :devil:

important message for Dutchie: :p
you couldn't tease me with this quote because I liked this quote anyway, sweetie. :p

I like all the quotes. The quote from 'hell night' about the cat is so funny. He lookes so serious, I really thought he's talking about the murder. :lol:
'legal' is an excellent example how funny the character is.

I have another quote from the blog scene in 'silencer'. As quickbeam said the whole dialouge is funny but I want to write two lines down:

Really, you don't get Ricky Martin?
(somehow this line is a little bit offending.)

Actually, it's Gyllenhaal.
(It's funny because my friend and I discussed how to pronounce is name right a while ago. Don't worry, we never
pronounced it the way eric did. ;))

Twiz, the pic is so hot. :D
I like it very much.

watched "whacked" last night. hottest ever. well, top 45 :p hes just always so beautiful, i could cry.

id like to shake his parents' hands; what a beautiful boy theyve made. beautiful, indeed.

any idea when i can buy s4 on dvd? so many good eps!

really that soon, last year they came out in Nov, I remember cause that's when my b day is and I still didn't get it wwwaaaaa.

I've been waiting eagerly for my season 4 DVD. My parents promised. :)

A lot of the good quotes were already taken, but they are absolutely hilarious. And whoever said that it's not just what he says, but they way he says it, I absolutely agree. To make a scene truly funny or serious or heartfelt, it has to come out in the delivery of the lines.

I'm back, I haven't written in 4 hours (it was hard).

Being slammed against the wall byJon? OMG :eek: :eek: I'm losing my angel wings, I'm becoming an :devil:, I've been having bad-but-funny thoughts all day.

CalleighWolfe I think your angel wings left you a few threads back! :lol: :lol: *looks around and whispers* I know mine did... :lol:

Welcome to the 'dark' and addictive side that is Ryan/Jon hotness!! :devil: And it'll only get hotter with our fav CSI around!!! :devil: :lol:

Guys...looking back over the last few days worth of posts, Lucy and I have decided that we would like to ask that everyone please try to keep the majority of 'ship' comments docked in the appropriate threads in Shipper Central. Remember a scene viewed as a 'C/R scene' by some may not be viewed the same way by others. This holds true for any Ryan/whoever pairing. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and no one is in trouble, it's just a trend we've noticed in some of the posts as of late, and we thought we'd say something before the discussion in here strays off topic. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. :)

Now...Top 5 quotes: I haven't posted mine yet because I'm having trouble narrowing it down. I'll have my list all worked out and then I'll read a quote someone has posted here and think, "Ack! I forgot that one!!" :lol: I'll have a list ready to post when I return later.

Dutchie said:
He said my name! *drool and faint* He said my name! (hiya Thumpy! You know how I feel )

*high fives Dutchie* Yay! It's quite nice hearing him say your name isn't it? ;) I was hoping I'd get to hear him say my full name 'Jennifer' too, since they had the character of Jennifer Wilson on there, but he never said it, Delko did though, so I'm happy.

Now...in the interest of not wanting any harm to come to poor Cooper, I think I should probably post:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Legal')

Miami_3x05_J60.jpg

Twiz...hilarious pic, btw. :D

Aaww, look! He looked so young... and adorable... and cute... and innocent... and... *sighs*

Great pic, Thumpy! Was that from Legal in the morgue?

Shadowfax said:
Aaww, look! He looked so young... and adorable... and cute... and innocent... and... *sighs*

Great pic, Thumpy! Was that from Legal in the morgue?

Why, yes it is. Doesn't he just look so precious? :D

Mmmm-mmmmm-mmmmm! He sooo does! :D

I especially loved that moment because he seemed so vulnerable and you could tell that he really felt badly for the victim because he got slightly choked up. His reaction was refreshing, given how he was affected by death instead of being already used to it like the others. Sorry to ramble... Am I making sense? :confused:

Hi!! Yes, I know. It's been a long time! I'm so sorry that I have not been posting in awhile! I didnt get the chance to read through the trillion posts to see what we are talking about so...Great POTD Thumpy!! Look at all the chest action they give us! Isn't it about time for the new thread? Anyways I'm so glad to be back! I missed you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back