Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
[image]
newdelko.jpg

sandersidle said:
yay Silhouette! :D omg i know...i felt so guilty when i first started to like ryan, because i used to only be obsessed with greggo!
Yeah, I'm married to Greg, but I have an affair with Ryan :devil: Boy, do I feel guilty! :lol:
Well, no... we could always love them both. And we could ship them together as well ;)

Haha the phone scene was GREAT. Ryan's like 'I don't wanna see you again! *smash phone*' :lol: Mad Ryan is sexy ;)

HA! you are falling for calleigh and ryan!!!! :devil:
No I'm not! *in denial* :p

Haha Twiz, hilarious as always... Look at Eric and Cooper's expression. They're like, "Hmm... *frowns* *narrows eyes* Where is it?" :lol:

haha your right. cooper looks sad! hes prob like "aww wheres the hot ryan pic?!" :( and eric looks mad..hes prob "like damn it gimme the pic!!!" :mad:

hehe dont mind me :p

Silhouette said:
Ooh, Dutchie, I couldn't help but squee when Calleigh punched Ryan playfully on his chest :D (damn... the hypnotics start to work!)
Conclusion: Yeah. Shoot me. I'm officially falling in love with this guy! *sigh*

*grabs gun while continueing to hypnotize* Can I, can I? No, wait! *puts gun down and decides to PM Silhouette*

Togoism is very good for you. I've had a rough evening (I was at work, all alone, and had to clean up and I'd only seen it once before and I didn't get it anymore...and I was all alone!) and now I've read this I'm happy again. So thanks! Sue, another briljant Thumpy call pic. I'm getting used to them :D

inge said:
Jen (I'm doing it again) I thought, it's okay to call you by your first name? :p
Oh it's fine. I was just pointing it out because someone actually called me by my name! :)

Wow, lots of talk about hair.. and some guns. ;)
We had gone to Atlantic City yesterday and I saw a guy in a toga and it reminded me of how much I want to see Togo in a Toga.

Aw, thanks for celebrating my first Ryan/JT dream with me, guys!! :lol:

And yeah... those bitchy scenese with Ryan were sooo good! I love bitchy Ryan! It's sexy!! :devil: :lol:

haha i love bitchy ryan, mad ryan, cute ryan (like in legal when he was in the morgue! *melts*), funny ryan, loud ryan, quiet ryan...i think you get the point! i love ryan all around! :D :lol:

Yep! Love Ryan all around and Up & Down!!! :lol: :devil: ;)

Oh, look... my *snorts* innocence *snorts* just done run away with some of my other redeeming features. :lol:

:lol: Oh Twiz...Cooper and Delko in the pic this time too. Thank you! :D *hugs*

heh...Dutchie, that's so cool that you posted one of my caps. I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. :D

Today's pic is from the 'Collision' episode:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

417-0210.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

I had an idea last night...what if we all posted our Top 5 Ryan quotes? I really enjoyed reading the quotes when everyone was posting them awhile back, and I thought it'd be a fun discussion to have? What do y'all think? :D Oh...and we should probably try remember to add what episodes they're from.

Thumpy I love the POTD he looks so handsome :sighs:

I'd like to dream about Jon :( but I haven't, I'm reading a CaRWash fic, I'd like to dream about it, the only diffence is that I want to be in Calleigh's place :eek: ;)

Thumpy, nice pic! Ooh, those eyes... :eek:

Hmm fave Ryan quotes eh?

Since I've just watched 'From The Grave', I'd like to include one Ryan quote from it: "New mafia, my ass!" :lol: I found it amusing :D

Top 5 Ryan quotes, you say... :D This sounds like fun. :D

Ok, to start with, let's go with the line from 'Urban Hellraisers' that I've posted about a gazillion times:

"I can't get past the second level...because YOU keep SHOOTING me!!"

Then there's also:

"Some women are just attracted to bad boys... oh come on, like you've never been tempted. They're dangerous and unpredictable..." -- 'Cop Killer'

"Yeah, we really gotta crack down on the pot-smoking kit-thieves around here..." -- 'Three Way'

"That's hot." -- 'Legal'

And then there's basically the entire blog scene from 'Silencer' but I can't pick just one line, so instead I'll go with:

"So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... but no you can't, because it's you." -- 'Nailed' (I just HAD to put a Nailed quote in here somewhere :p )

OMG Quicky you are reading my mind, those are all the ones I was going to put including the one from season 3 cop killer, I just rewatched it and I even just found the pic of it for the carwash women thread. That was a great Cal/Ryan moment I thought. I was going to post the pic in there but here it is. [image]
carwash.jpg

The only quotes I have left is from 3 way..."actually your both wrong, I know who the killer is." Gosh I loved how he said that like a wiseass.

The other one would be the ending to to the rolling paper comment... " Relax Delko, I believe you. I hate it when people jump to a conclusion.

There's been so many...OH the "haven't you ever pushed the dinner plates aside to get some" Now that is way up on the top list, just cause it's sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back