Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silhouette, now you're giving me weird ideas. Somewhere I don't think spikes will look good on Ryan. :lol: Thumpy, I don't mind at all. :p Inge, you mean Australian Tv, right? Kidding! :D Congratz you Germans. ;)

God, Nikki sweetie, I'm eating fruit gum at the moment and I nearly choked. :lol: then I read the 'kidding' part. ;)

Jen (I'm doing it again) I thought, it's okay to call you by your first name? :p

great pic Thumpy. :D
'pirated' is a funny episode with the next awful autopsy experience for ryan. but i have to defend him the thing with the eye liquid is really gross. :p

Hey! What's wrong with Australian television? :p Well, quite a bit, actually ;)

and Yay! I'm glad Germany is going to see s4 soon. At this rate, they'll see the end of the season before we do. We started seeing it in February and it's not even half way through the season yet...well, it almost is, so we'll probably see the season finale in about mid-November :rolleyes: - Just one of the many things wrong with our programming...

and Dutchie, I love that pic! *squee* *jumps up and down* *falls over*

sorry carly, I didn't want to offend you.
It's a running joke between me and Dutchie (kind of). She likes to tease me. :p

awww, I love the pic sweetie. I forgive you. ;)

The other funny scene is in 'addiction' with the diaphragm. I thought: come on, boy, grow up. :lol:

Oh God, Dutchie, he is SO CUTE in that pic! *faints*
I wanna run my fingers through his hair :D (hmm that makes me think, you're right Dutchie, spikes probably won't look good on him... cuz I won't be able to run my fingers through stiff spiked hair ;)]

*watches Silhouette faint* Have a nice fall there? :devil: Aww I'm mean. *helps Silhouette up* Nope, no spikes. Definitely no spikes. You know, I've already made two new shippers join us. Wanna be the third? *wink* ;)

*helps carlz up too* I take it you liked that pic. :lol: Inge, I certainly do. thanks for forgiving me. *tries to remember diaphragm scene*

[image]
tired.jpg

Doesn't he look so sweet.

Jeez, Dutchie, you're not giving up, are you? :lol: Well, S4 starts TOMORROW night (YAY!!!! :D), let's see how long till I fall under CarWash charm ;)

Haha, Twiz, he even looks cute sleeping standing up ;) :lol:

I'd say so... he looks gorgeous even with his eyes closed. *sighs dreamily* I could watch him sleep all day! :lol: :devil:

*cough*He's not sleeping he's relieved to hear from his uncle*couch* Sorry to pull you from your dream. :lol: I'm with you guys, I wouldn't mind to have him sleep next to me. Good one Sue, keep 'm coming! :D

Silhouette, I'm waiting patiently. :devil:

*cough* Uhmmm... that would be the idea, now, wouldn't it? :devil: :lol:

Oh, and that mouth, too! :eek: Mmmmmm... :devil: I wonder if he realizes how HOTTT he is?? :lol:

I dont think he does, but we do.
Glad you like it.
Nikki you ruined my dream. Shame on you, now i'm going to have to start over.
I have about 3 or 4 more Thumpy pics, 1 a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back