Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the "hair" conversation is an age-old debate but i have to ask; anyone know where its going with season 5? (keeps fingers crossed for longer hair and sideburns)

sandersidle said:
fine dont fall for it but seriously you should go!!!!!! *hypnotizes Silhouette with my signature* :p
Nice try ;) But I'm wearing H's sunglasses so it doesn't work :lol:

CalleighWolfe said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Twiztid4Togo I think I fell in love with Jon in that episode, in that specific scene Thanks Thanks Thanks :D :D :D
Ooh, what episode I must ask?

Anyway, I was wondering... there's a scene where Ryan put his gun on the front of his pants, is that from S4? I remember seeing it on someone's icon and I was like :eek: I have to see that scene! :lol:

Well I agree csi_gurl I love his hair here, it's not very long but it looks super cute, I'd like to touch his hair, it seems very soft :sighs:. And I also like his shirt with squares, and the sweatervest of course :p

Silhouette above I was talking about 'One night stand'. I think I fell in love with him in that ep. and Twiz posted a pic with him in the specific scene I realized he was very handsome (don't ask me why, but I liked him dialing the number on the phone :p)

I'm glad you all like the pic, that was from one night stand. I loved that ep, it was the one where H and Ryan had to run out of the building from a bomb going off.

Twiz...or Sue what the heck, I LOVE that one! Briljant! LMAO! :lol:

[OT] *just kidnaps Silhouette* You will join us! Muhahaha! :devil: Wait! *steals sunnies and places Silhouette in front of my icon and banner* :D[/OT]

Silhouette, I know which Icon you're talking about, but that wasn't from CSI:Miami, I think it was from L&O SVU.

welcome back quickbeam! :D
I'm glad that you're back.
The fic csi_gurl posted was 'tall for a woman' right? I like this fic so much.

Twiz, I like your pics too.

about his hair in season 5: after seeing the newest jon pics (the pics from the party) I think that his hair will stay the same.
sorry for the long hair lovers.
meanwhile I prefer season 4 hair over season 3 hair.
in the last few episodes of season 3 his hair was a little bit too long.
but that's just me. :D

ETA: important Info for all Germans:
(and for those who are able to receive german programms)
Season 4 will start September 12th (Tuesday)
*throws confetti* :D

I hope that the Austrian TV station will follow, because I can't receive German TV. :(

I'm of the same mind as inge here... I prefer S4 hair over S3 hair (and yeah, I thought his hair did get a bit too long for my liking there towards the end of S3). Again, just my opinion. :D

Ryan was adorable with longer hair, but I think he's a lot sexier now with short hair. :devil: Brings out his eyes more, I believe. :eek: :lol:

I agree with ya Inge, all the newest pics of Jon lately his hair is still very short, I think it will remain short. Maybe he'll do the same thing as season 3, let it grow till the end of the season. I don't want it to get as long as it was at the end of season 3, but maybe as long as it was in shootout. I also don't want the sideburns, ugh I can't stand sideburns, sry.

Welcome back Quicky, I knew we were missing someone again.
I'm glad everyone likes my pics, I have fun with them.

Aww, his goofy smile is so cute. That's the kind of Ryan I want to see. Just completely adorable and not the jackass the writers made him. He looks so innocent.. absolutely cute.
inge said:
I want to see him with a girl that is suitable for him and that is appreciative of the things he does. Erica was just unacceptable, as was Natalia for the reason that she was trying to get back at Eric.

oh Jen, you're soo right. I completly agree with you. :D

ETA: Shadowfax was faster. :lol:
Lol. You called me Jen!!! :) But yeah, I really want him to be successful as a CSI and as a person. It seems to surreal that one person would have this many problems in their first two years at a job.

quickbeam said:
A belated 'welcome back' to Thumpy, it's nice to have the POTD back.

Thank you, and welcome back to you as well. :)

Now...I'm hoping Ryan thinks his last quarter isn't wasted with the pic I chose today. :lol: That one was cute, Twiz.

I'm in an S3 mood lately, I think.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Pirated')

Miami_3x09_J60.jpg

Hehe! Another beautiful 'ThumpyCall' pic, Twiz, and another beautiful pic of the day, Thumpy. :D *does happy dance*

Silhouette said:
Anyway, I was wondering... there's a scene where Ryan put his gun on the front of his pants, is that from S4? I remember seeing it on someone's icon and I was like :eek: I have to see that scene! :lol:

Ahh, yes, the good ol' gun in the pants scene. That was an avatar of mine that you're thinking of, and the scene is from a show Jon did called "Special Unit 2" where he played a nerdy science guy in the second season. :D *squee*

Gun in pants avatar :D

:eek: OMG quickbeam I LOVE you for posting that icon!! Squeeee!!! :D Haha love that icon, it's too funny :lol: Too bad it's not from Miami S4 though... Hmm "Special Unit 2"? Ooh you're making me curious... *goes to search*

CalleighWolfe said:
(don't ask me why, but I liked him dialing the number on the phone :p)
And don't ask me why, but I love seeing him holding a gun... it's just, he looks so serious and... haha nevermind ;)

Hmm talking about hair... wouldn't it be hilarious if he turns up in S4 with Greg's crazy spiky hair? :lol:

Us: :eek: Jon, what's wrong with your hair???
Jon: Umm, I lost a bet with Eric Szmanda...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i really hope he keeps his hair short for s5 b/c i think he lookis way sexier with the short hair.. although he was still hot with the long hair i just like him with short hair better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back