Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone... new to this thread :)

Mainly I watch LV but lately been watching Miami too and... omg Ryan is HOT!!!! *fangirl moment :D*
So I thought I'd come over here and join the Togo-A-Go Go community :D (I've even prepared a drool bucket handy ;) just in case, you know, due to the hot pics and all :lol:)

i had a dream last night that i came on today and you guys were on thread 40 and i was like...wow...this is what happens when you sleep during a hot forum thread!!

because we all know that this is the hottest thread in town :p

Welcome Silhouette and congrates on becoming a togoholic.

[image]
normal_4x08_Nailed_Caps_00417.jpg

OK I thought of this one this morning and couldn't resist it. I got the screen cap from JTO.

OMG Twiz :lol: i can't stop laughing :lol:

Welcome here sweet Silhouette :D i'm glad you became a togoholic, that's the best thing that can happen to you :D take a piece of our Togocake :D

oh and HAPPY BDAY csi_gurl!!!

Silhouette!!!!!!!!! *Big hug* :D Welcome to the lovely world of Togoism! Twiz, lmao! :lol: CSI_gurl, happy bd!

thanks, guys! funny how seventeen feels no different from sixteen...what a scam :p

two hints what i want for my birthday...

1. first name: ryan
2. last name: wolfe

OMG is that Ryan covered in blood? *covers eyes with her hands* I can't see it... Hurt!Ryan makes me sad :(
S4's just started here. I can't wait to watch Nailed and One Of Our Own (Ryan shoved someone against the wall?? :eek: Now that I want to see :D). One of the things why I love that guy, he's got so many sides in his character and it makes him so interesting.

Awww thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) Ooh sissi you know I won't be able to resist Togocake... :lol: Hello Dutchie!!! *big hug back* :D :D

Happy birthday, csi_gurl :)

sry Silhouette I thought everyone had seen nailed by now. If you have problems seeing the pics the EP will really make you sad, it did me. So enjoy the season.

Happy B-Day csi_gurl.

Thanks, inge :)

That's okay, Twiz. I know in general what happened. It's just that, seeing Ryan covered in blood like that makes me sad :( (though I have to say, the make-up team had done an amazing job... that looks real :eek:)

I can't wait to see the new episodes :D

I knew you would love the togocake hunny :D

Well "nailed " was a pretty hard episodes for Ryan's fan :( everytime i watched it (cause you can guess i can't stop doing it ) it made me sad for him, poor men....And i also love this episode because of the tension between Ryan and Eric, but i think i'm not on the right thread ;) **winks to Inge and Swift** :D

Oh csi_gurl i remember when i was 17...It was a while ago, no actually it was two years ago :lol: Gosh it seems so far!

**hugs csi_gurl for a bday and Silhouette cause i wanna hug her** :D

Happy Birthday, csi_gurl!! :D

Welcome to the Ryan thread Silhouette! It's great to have you here.

Ah...'Nailed', I still have to watch parts of that episode through my fingers. :( Poor Ryan. It is by far and away one of the best S4 episodes, if not the best, in my opinion.

and awwww....Twiz's pic. You know...it's probably a good thing he didn't call me when that happened, I'd have totally freaked out. :lol:

life_style...sorry to worry you. *hugs* I'm glad to be back.

I'm also glad you are all still enjoying the POTD. :D I have a nice S3 treat coming up for you all.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Vengeance')

Miami_3x22_J48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back