Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pics, CalleighWolfe!!! :D

At first glance, I'd say he was holding some panties? Maybe a lacy thong? :lol: :devil: :lol:

:lol: :lol: OMFG!!! Twiz you are crazy awesome!!! I love what you've done with Thumpy's POTD!!!

And I love the one with him in the orange shirt talking on his phone, too! :devil:

Anyway, back on topic... I LOVE everything about Ryan/JT, but my fav would have to be his eyes. So expressive, and yes, they're kind of hard to describe as they're not exactly one solid color. *dreamy sigh* :D

Ooops! Sorry for th double post. My bad! :(

The "salty biological" conversation took place in a season three episode, "Killer Date", I believe. It's a goldie :)

Yea i loved that scene i laughed so hard and my mum asked me to tell her what was just said...which was quite uncomfortable.

I'm still waiting on the season 4 "haven't you ever pushed plates out of the way to get some.."
Or whatever it is..anyone know? i obviously haven't seen it yet...but it sounds hot :D

Ah, yes. That is one of my favorites as well. That's from the Nailed episode in the victim's apartment. :lol:

welcome AliGtr ! :D
I hope you come here more often!

the episode with the 'dinner plates' quote was 'nailed'.

I should really watch the episodes in english more often. you have no idea how much they change. :(
for ex. the discussed quote from 'killer date'.
in german its: 'I have no idea what that means'

I also liked in 'killer date' his concern for valera at the end of the episode. that was cute. :D

CalleighWolfe I love your pics. The first one is hot.

I want to see him with a girl that is suitable for him and that is appreciative of the things he does. Erica was just unacceptable, as was Natalia for the reason that she was trying to get back at Eric.

oh Jen, you're soo right. I completly agree with you. :D

ETA: Shadowfax was faster. :lol:

Ooo, that was 'Nailed' :lol:

Calleigh: Broken fruit boll, looks like there was a 'fight'.

Ryan: Or it could be sex.

Calleigh: ...

Ryan: Ever push aside the dinner plate to get some?

Calleigh: Can we focus on the task at hand, please? (smirks after she turns away)

:p

ahh thanks guys :D so i get the nail in the eye and the dinner plate quote all in one episode! yay!
(wait does yaying a nail in the eye make me a bad person???)

AliGtr said:
By the way, Thumpy, I love your Pic of the Day. Missed them while you were having puter problems.

Welcome to the Ryan thread and Talk CSI, AliGtr. I'm so glad you decided to de-lurk and join us. :D I'm also glad you enjoy the POTD. ;)

Twiz...love what you did with the pic, lol. ;)

That quote from 'Killer Date' is one of my favorites too. :lol: I remember thinking, "I can't believe he said that!"

Actually I couldn't believe he made the 'dinner plate' comment in Nailed either...I was sooooo very glad he did though. ;)

Welcome to the Ryan thread and the Miami forum, jlinn. :D

Alrighty...A few things to take note of in today's POTD:

1. Green Shirt :D
2. The openess of the aforementioned shirt. :devil:
3. The adorable expression on his face. ;)

(from 'Fade Out')

414-0078.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

thanks guys I'm glad everyone enjoyed what I did with the pics. I'm looking at the new hot POTD of Thumpy's trying to think of something good for it but I's drawing a blank. I do have one more good one I did and i'll post it at a later date.
I almost fell out of my chair when he made that pushing the plate aside comment. After the showed I had to rewatch that part and the dumpster dive part over and over. It took my mind off of him being hurt. As he was screaming with the nail I was still stuck on the plate comment and the dumpster. NO really I was crying.

I have an idea. I've seen a few posts where people talks about the episodes they realized they liked Jonathan. So I propose to do it 'formally' answering questions like these:
1.- What was the first time you saw Jon, ever?
2.- Did you like him this first time? Yes or No and Why?
3.- What was the first episode with Jon that you like him? (Maybe you didn't like him when you saw him the first time in the show, like me)
4.- What was that 'special thing' he did that made you think 'Oh God this guy is hot' or 'I think I'm in love' ;)?
5.- What is the hottest Jon's thing for you?

If you consider that something is an spoiler please put it in the spoiler tag. And well, this is not the great idea, and if you've already done this just tell me and I'll forget it :D

I'll answer my questions another day 'cause I have to go now :D (I'm going to eat, I'm starving)

i first saw jon on csi miami
yes i liked him the first time i saw him :D
i think i really noticed and liked him in legal
his eyes, hair, totally body :devil:
prob his face and arms? lol :D

Awww, I really like the pic of the day. He's so cute. :)

Ok, let me answer the 5 questions:
1. I saw him on csi miami
2. yeah, I liked him at once :)
3. That was some episodes after he became a CSI
4. His face, his behaviour... I don't know.... I like everything :D
5. his face, his body and I don't know why, but somehow I like the fact that he has a tattoo. ;)

1. In his first ep of CSI: Miami.

2. Kind of, I didn't fall for him until later though.

3. Nailed; Jon's acting skills were superb.

4. Jon's a great actor. I watched his videos online and saw that Jon has a great sense of humor. After that, I started watching the show for him, and I went back and watched all the season three episodes all over again.

5. Jon has beautiful eyes, and the way he portrays Ryan Wolfe with sensitivity sometimes and sassiness other times is so nice; he's multifaceted. I like him for so many other reasons too. I just don't have the time to list them all. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back