Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that you all like the 'hot' ryan pic!

ThumpyG42 said:
Driven' pics are among my favorites.

I know.... ;)
I like your POTD very much.

I understand you Twiz, he wasn't really succesfull in the ladies department the last two seasons, maybe it's better when he concentrates more on work. :p but don't forget, he's a guy after all! :lol:
maybe he's too shy to ask woman out and I know that's not so easy to find the right person.
or maybe he has some bad experience from the past, for ex. a former gf broke his heart. :( (aww, can I comfort him? :lol:)
okay, I will never ever write something again about ryan and gf's. ;)
maybe one last spoiler statement?
I hope not that ryan gets 'very personally' involved with the informant and this is why he will have a lot of troubles. I'm going to puke, I swear!

yay thumpy is back with a super sweet angry ryan POTD :D

i loooove that scene when ryan slams cooper against the wall he looks so sweet when he's angry (maybe that's because nobody takes him seriously ...)

Inge, you'll have to pass me first! *sees Inge pass her* Never mind. :rolleyes: Thumpy, you're back! We missed you girl! (can I say girl, beeing only 15?? :lol:)

inge said:

okay, I will never ever write something again about ryan and gf's. ;)
Oh yeah, Inge: don't!

Sorry, I'm a bit late on the welcome back, but welcome back Thumpy!

I've decided not to bother myself with the spoilers because they're just going to upset me even more.

But I like the prospect of Ryan getting a girlfriend.It'll further prove that he is not the most flawed person in the world and that someone will actually appreciate what he does and not bitch at him all the time.

Yeah Inge he's picked 2 chic's that were just not good so far and made me want to puke the thought of them together.
I also had to use the pic you posted to make an icon, couldn't resist that stand.
I've made a ton of new icons so I think everyday it will be changing until I find the perfect one.

But I like the prospect of Ryan getting a girlfriend.It'll further prove that he is not the most flawed person in the world and that someone will actually appreciate what he does and not bitch at him all the time.

ITA with you as long as he won't pick up one of his "ex-girlfriend" i would like to see him with a girl, see how he will act with her, if he is a romantic, if he is jealous, you know more personal stuff about him. Even if the girl won't be his girlfriend, at least seeing him flirting will make me happy. Btw we are all asking for a girlfriend, what if he finds a boyfriend? okay i'm out :lol:

PS:love the TPOTD, glad you're back we missed you..;and your pics lol

Hi Dutchie!!: :p :p
*books flight to Miami*

I noticed your new icon Twiz and I like it very much. :D

SwiftTales will love you for your post sissi! :lol:

I can't add something about Ryan's future gf because Dutchie doesn't allow it. :p

inge you're right :D ^^

sissi I love you! You're right, what if Ryan finds a boyfriend? that's just as fine as a girlfriend ^^

*follows sandersidle into corner* *corner that is called 'shippers certral'* We wouldn't wanna piss everyone off, now would we? :D

Hi Inge! *thinks maybe she should go to Miami* And I most certainly don't. :devil:

I didn't like Erica or Natalia...Erica was a bitch and don't even get me started on Natalia. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, shippers central :)
I would be happy if he got a boyfriend. he would have to be hot, but not too hot or it would be too much to handle :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back