Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life Style I love your icon too, that look on his face is just adorable, so playful. Everytime I see that pic I want to be on that couch with him.

Hey where is Thumpy at? I missed a post saying she was leaving. Togoholic is gone too, damn we're loosing peeps.

I'm going to try to think positive about this spoiler that things will work out, it just pisses me off they are going to try to make him look stupid or incompitant again. So if this season they make him look bad again does that mean next season they'll make him get hurt again, maybe shoot him in the other eye with a nail.

oh no !!! why don't they just leave him alone ... he's innocent he didn't do anything , but whatever happens they always play "blame ryan" :(

i just hope it'll be a good season for him maybe a girl and no nails or boas or reporter-bitches ...

Me too! Hey! Don't hit me, I didn't say any names! :eek: And I won't! Thumpy and Togoholic, we miss you!

Inge, stay positive! :D

Shoot him in the eye with a nail? Oh-no not his hott eyes!

This is really depressing. Spoilers always get me so upset, over what I hope is nothing.

I miss Thumpy's pic of the day! :(

Hollie, that wasn't a spoiler, it happened in 4x09 'Nailed.' Haven't seen it? Get it on Itunes, 'cause the eppie ROCKS! :D
Yeah I miss TPOTD too!

i miss the pic of the day too! :(

im sure most of us are all over exagerating (sorry cant spell) and i bet it will end up that he messes up...and hes sad, and thats it...im just mad that he keeps messing up..

hollie, your right. i love his sexy eyes!:D

Dutchie said:
Hollie, that wasn't a spoiler, it happened in 4x09 'Nailed.' Haven't seen it? Get it on Itunes, 'cause the eppie ROCKS! :D
Yeah I miss TPOTD too!

I know it's not a spoiler I was talking about the spoiler. My fault, I word stuff weird.

i sure do miss the pic of the day. theyre just so wonderful.

anywho, i was watching "money plane" the other night and HOLY was ryans outfit hot or what! like i love him in t-shirts but i think the plain white/light blue dress shirt with dark jeans and a dark blazer look is just INCREDIBLE. gotta love it. got to.

i also had this crazy dream last night...my brother and sister were having this huge party at my house, and i was just walking around, mingling, when, who do i bump into, but RYAN WOLFE! so we got to talking by the bar in my basement, but i was really tired, so i fell asleep on the fouton. when i woke up, it was like 10 the next morning and he was gone, but there were people sleeping everywhere in my basement (my bedroom, the rec room, the studio, the office, the patio, even the sauna!) and i looked everywhere for him but couldnt for the life of me find him! so i was pretty upset...and even more so when i woke up, to realize that, not only will i never actually meet ryan wolfe (because he doesnt exist) or the actor who plays him, but i couldnt even have a successful dream about him!

such is life, i suppose.

Aww csi_gurl! Atleast you can remember your dreams! I remember them when I first wake up, but by an hour later, I totally forget what my dream was about. Sometimes they're really good too. :(

Hey guys, just visiting to say don't worry about Thumpy. She's had some computer problems and she'll be back very soon....with a POTD I'm sure! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back