Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Thumpy and Togoholic too. :(
Togoholic is busy with real life. She wrote that she will have more time soon. You have to understand, there's a really, really huge thing going on in her life (in a positive way).
Thanks Lucy for the info about Thumpy! :D

a girlfriend for ryan? I want that too as long as the romance happens off sreen. It bothers me since season 3 that only eric has a love life. hello?? he's a guy! He can be charming to woman and can flirt with them. we have seen it in 10-7 with erica and (I think) that there was some flirting between the FBI lady in 'one of our own' too. I haven't seen 'one of our own' yet but the pics are 'hot'. maybe someone can clear that.
On the other side natalia was a disaster. 'mexican wrestling' 'cleared for landing'. Oh my God!
Have you ever dated a woman, Ryan?

thanks Dutchie, I'll try!
but the spoiler makes me sad. :(

i had another ryan dream :)....i was at a gift shop waiting to out on a date with him, but then i woke up right wen he came!!! so i never got to go out with him!! :(

ive got a question about an episode..in season 4 wut epi did ryan throw that guy up against a wall because he thought he was the mole?? that was soo hot!! :D wait nvm i found it :devil:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/kater_92/togo4.jpg

*Picture edited to a link as it was over 480 pixels wide and stretching the screen*

Whoa I go shopping and come back and there's so many new posts I spend an hour reading, ok maybe 10 minutes.

CSI Gurl you cracked me up with that dream, I feel bad for you. I dream about Ryan a lot but I'm never in them, it's just dreams of like CSIM or parts for my story. I want to have a hott dream of me and him on the beach.......

sry if I confused peeps with my mention of the nail in the eye, I thought ever one has seen the EP or at least knew about it.

I don't want Ryan to have a g/f, even if there would be a hott shirtless love scene. I don't want to know about his personal sex life, I'm more interested in his family. Plus so far I haven't liked anyone he's chosen to like and I may never like seeing him with someone.
In one of the EP's of SU2 he like a girl and they together make a potion to maked peeps fall in love with each other. They try it out on each other and they kiss, I wrinkled my nose seeing him kiss her. I've only watched that EP once, I guess I'm the jealous type hehehe. OH he was so geekie and nervous and the kiss was so funny cuase he was like so awkward about it. I'd imagine Jon's a great kisser, one of those guys that leaves you drooling even after a peck.

Hey guys...I'm back. :D Got my computer issues sorted out--my monitor broke.

It's nice to know I was missed. *hugs you all* I missed everyone as well.

I will post a POTD when I return later. I've also missed being able to do that for you all. :)

Thumpy!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm so glad that you're back!
*hugs back* :)

erm, yeah, sorry for the total off topic post... :p

oh, wait, there's the ryan related thing:
Thumpy's welcome back gift:
Wow!!!
credit: Miami Style

Welcome back Thumpy, broken monitor sucks, I know the feeling of being without your puter, I was pulling my hair out without mine.
Gosh I love the way he's standing in that pic Inge, nice welcome back gift for Thumpy.

Yay! ThumpyJen is back! I'd been kinda wondering where you'd gone...trust me, I know all about computer problems, they SUCK!

inge...I love the 'Welcome Back' pic so much! :D 'Driven' pics are among my favorites.

Thanks so much for all the 'welcome back' messages guys. :D I missed this place so much.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'One of Our Own'...it's an angry Ryan pic, so take a deep breath before continuing on)

4x25_0617.jpg

Oh...I promise I'll be back to normal posting mode tomorrow. I'm still getting caught up. ;)

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back