Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it was yesterday but i havent been on so OMG! i love that pic Thumpy!! :D thanks!

also i just watched the episode when he says the guy has OCD. ive seen it before but i never clued in lol

DMF, don't use google, use: Miami Style

Wow, someone seems to have started an awesome discussion on the OCD here...who started it anyway? It is indeed interesting to see that many people on this board...(is it: have OCD or: are OCD? Or are both right???) Let's study it :p

I think Dutchie it's either way.... LIke I have OCD or they are OCD, I've heard it said either way but in those forms. So for us it would be that Ryan is OCD, ok now I'm confused, thanks Dutchie J/P

Miami Style is good for pics and so is JTO ( JOn Togo Online) though she hasn't updated with like that last 4 or 5 ep's..hhhmmm.

Twiztid4Togo said:
I think Dutchie it's either way.... Like I have OCD or they are OCD, I've heard it said either way but in those forms. So for us it would be that Ryan is OCD, ok now I'm confused, thanks Dutchie J/P

Miami Style is good for pics and so is JTO ( JOn Togo Online) though she hasn't updated with like that last 4 or 5 ep's..hhhmmm.

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
So you would say, "I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" or "They have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder." Not "they are Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" :p

I think some people say it wrong so if you hear, "They are OCD" than it's misspoken. However, "They are Obsessive Compulsive" would be correct. :D

yea its kinda like its said they are OCD just like The OC it doesn't make sense if you actually say what it stands for but it sounds ok shortened.

Also we just had the first episode of season 4 in the UK! yay! lovin the Togo! When i saw all the pictures of Ryan with short hair i wasn't loving it but seeing it on screen - i know this sounds weird but i think it shows off his eyes more as his hair is out of his face :D

I totally agree with you Superfly I liked JT with long hair, but I think the short hair definitely brings out his eyes more without the distraction of his hair (it was kinda getting too long there towards the end)! :lol: Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought so. :D

I personally like the short season 4 hair better... and even though i thought he was hot in the 3rd season i think he is so much hotter now with the short hair and the way he dresses.. he looks so sexy in his new clothes :D

hey! i havent posted in a while, what with vacation and everything, but i was just reading through the recent posts, and noticed a lot of thought being put into ryans obsessive compulsive condition. as a person living with ocd, i think i have a different perspecting on it. first, we do say "im ocd", though its not grammatically correct if you think about it...its just the way its phrased. also, though it can be caused by a traumatic event, its typically a progressive disorder, such as depression, or an eating disorder. you start off as a clean freak, then you feel edgy and anxious if things arent a "certain way"...then eventually you find yourself becoming more and more ocd (another usage of this grammatically incorrect phrase :p).

i think its an interesting facet to his character, but i wish they would develop it more. i like it when they mention it, but they could do to mention it a little more frequently.

ps. where are people hearing these rumours about him next season? im very curious :p

Yay!
- Yes i think we should addresss Jon directly on this bored :)

Jon - wear a white t-shirt and blue jeans..just once :D please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back