Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
DannyMesserFan said:
How about his tattoo? ;)
I have heard about it. We never get really good pics of it, really clear ones at least. "They" say that its a joker with a bee. Or something like that :D I'v seen it , just never enough to tell what it is.
And yes Ryan has OCD I think its really cute that he has it :D I kind of act like him...what if I'm OCD! :eek: I think I am. I know I'm obsessive :lol: :D :) ;)

yeah on wikipedia they say: "Jonathan has a tattoo on his right shoulder of a clown waving a wand while riding a bee, which is an image from the joker found in older decks of playing cards."

d2-bee-joker.jpg

tattoo

(from JTO)

YAY Athlov you kept that pic, I'm so glad since I left mine on the other puter. If you look closely it is exactly like that card but I see the bottom star is missing, there is a star on the bottom right side and in a lot of pics you can see the star but can't make out what it is. I always thought it was a mole. LOL U can clearly see it in the pic Athlov put up.

I wonder if he has the words "the Joker" on his arm too. HHMMM

Hey Athlov !! Your back!! Welcome Back!! Yes!! I'm the first to tell you! WooHoo!! Anyways thanks for posting those 2 pics. Now I can see it clearly. I can't believe I was right. What did I say again? *scrolls up to look*
"They" say that its a joker with a bee.
Oh and by the way- They said Jon has it on his right shoulder. In Jon's perspective its on his left. Right?
(Am I?) (Sorry thats a little confusing)

You can also read in wikipedia about Ryan's OCD. Just look for CSI Miami and in the characters' section you can see it. Then you can click the link and read about this disorder. It says that you don't have to be like 'Monk' to be OCD you only need one of the symptoms but read it yourself, so Ryan can easily be OCD. I'd like to say we think it's cute 'cause he's a character, I mean, being OCD can be very difficult sometimes :( (I say this just in case)

ILuvJonathanTogo I agree with you about the arm where the tatoo is. I think it's on his left arm and I have another little proof here it's very, very small, I'm sorry I though it was bigger :( but see his left arm and you'll see the little star. Well, if you don't see anything just enjoy the pic ;) (I think it was here before)

inge...thanks so much for the update on togoholic, I'd been wondering about her myself. :)

CalleighWolfe, you're very welcome, I'm glad I could help. I'll check the 'After The Fall' dvd later, but now that inge refreshed my memory, I don't think Eric does say OCD, it's actually Ryan that says it.

DannyMesserFan, you're very welcome too. :)

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Urban Hellraisers')

4x09_0128.jpg

I know it's a bit dark, but I love the intense look on his face. :devil:

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Hey Athlov !! Your back!! Welcome Back!! Yes!! I'm the first to tell you! WooHoo!! Anyways thanks for posting those 2 pics. Now I can see it clearly. I can't believe I was right. What did I say again? *scrolls up to look*
"They" say that its a joker with a bee.
Oh and by the way- They said Jon has it on his right shoulder. In Jon's perspective its on his left. Right?
(Am I?) (Sorry thats a little confusing)

Thanks ILuvJonathanTogo it's good to be back. :D

and Thanks sandersidle. :D

All righty, the scene in 'After the Fall' is as follows:

Eric: This is the perfect place to hide sex tapes and murder weapons.
Ryan: Based on his pad, everything has its place...Edward Mathis may have made our job easier, he's OCD.
Eric: Sounds like someone I know. So, where would you keep a nitrous oxide canister?
(Ryan thinks for a second, then goes to the closet and finds the canister within seconds)

Now, as for his tattoo, you all know how I feel about his tattoo. ;) (see signature banner :p ). It's funny, I never used to care about tattoos at all, but pretty much the second I found out that Jon had one I was like "OMG YAY! *fangirly squeal*" and have been obsessed with it ever since. The first banner I ever made was a different animated tattoo banner. :D

The tattoo is indeed on his left shoulder, although there are a couple pictures up at JTO where it appears to be on his right shoulder, but these pictures are just flipped/mirrored. It is on his left. :D

I've also wondered if it said "The Joker" on it, too, but I don't think it does, because we probably would have been able to see some of the text in a few pictures, like the ones from the marathon. You wouldn't have been able to see what it said, but you probably would have at least seen the ink... but there's nothing there. ;)

As for Ryan's OCD, I too like the fact that they made the character have it. It gives him a little more depth, and his extreme attention to detail helps make him a better CSI. His OCD doesn't seem severe though, so it doesn't interfere with his work. Although I wish they'd mention it a few more times, I'm definitely glad they didn't screw it up by over-mentioning it. Could you imagine if they constantly talked about it? It would ruin the character/show. :( I guess this is one thing TPTB did right. ;)

Speaking of OCD, has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an overly large proportion of people with some degree of OCD on this forum? I found it rather interesting, and it would be interesting to find out if there's a greater amount of fandom members with OCD than in the general population. It would make a good scientific study. ;) Apparently it's something like 1 in 50 people are diagnosed with OCD, but 1 in 25 actually have it to some extent, it's just that half of people are never actually diagnosed/treated.

And wow! Long post from me! *wipes sweat from brow* :D

ETA: Ooh, and not only is the tattoo awesome, but the arm underneath it. *droooooooooooooooool* See photoshoot pic that athlov posted for the evidence of this. ;) :p

Anyways, I'm off to go obsessively clean my house now. ;) If only Ryan were here to help. *dreamy look*

ThumpyG42 said:
I know it's a bit dark, but I love the intense look on his face.
*shivers* I like the look too. ryan's dark side. ;)

welcome back athlov! :)

thank you for the quote quickbeam.
my translation was not soo bad after all. :lol:

Welcome back, Athlov ! And welcome to everyone new! *waves* Gosh this thread moves so fast! :lol:

I'd just like to point out a little something about Ryan's age. I noticed in Marisol's grave that she would only be about 27, and she's older than Eric. I always figured that Eric was older than Ryan (how much? I dunno, but more than a year older I always thought). But having said that, I'd say Ryan couldn't have been more than 25 at the time of S4.

Say he got his Chemistry degree at 22 and maybe went into the Academy and worked in Patrol for 1 year (23 - I'm just speculating, mind you), that would put him at 23-24ish when he became a CSI during S3. So he should be turning 24-25ish at S5. Does that make sense? Or did I confuse the heck out of y'all? :confused: Just my two cents on that... :p

Oh, and great pic Thumpy!! I like the serious side of him. He has such expressive eyes! Hee!

Twiz - thanks for that pic from Talk Soup. I missed that eye candy opportunity. :lol: Gosh, he's so gorgeous!

Twiztid4Togo said:
Hey welcome too DMF = dannymesserfan, I break names down sry.

OK DMF, Jon doesn't have OCD, he said in an interview he's very messy, but he did suggest Ryan have it and they used it. Ryan has OCD yes, and it's been used very little in the show, what did we come up with like 4 or 5 times it's been mentionsed? As for Jon's tat it's a pic of the Joker card with the Joker on a bee's back, and a star above and below it. I use to have a pic of it on my old puter, damn why was I so lazy and not get my stuff off it? But it's from the playing deck of cards, the joker card, which the tat fits him perfect because he's such a joker.

Also welcome to all the other new peeps, I can't keep up with all the new Togo Luvers, so HI everyone, you can call me Twiz.
OH yeah DMF I love your icon and banner, can you fit anymore Togo on those??

Yay! I like messy guys lol! I could have a go at fitting more Togo on them but I need more nice screencaps of him. *goes investigating google for more pix*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back