Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
inge said:
Thank you Twiz!
what did he say in the talk show?
the first button's of his shirt's are open. bad boy.

crmscnnvstgtr101 (I have to think about a shorter nickname :lol:) you write some good points.
I also want to see that ryan makes it up to alexx.
but this is CSI. most of the character scenes happens off screen.
I wonder if calleigh is mad at him because he shoved cooper against the wall. she didn't look very pleased. :(
Haha, Jen is fine. I think I mentioned this somewhere else (GRR deja vu sucks), but I hate the username I came up with. I had this phase where I disapproved of vowels. But I really would like to see Ryan mend his relationships. One of the most interesting things about his character is the way he grows. I'm glad it's not always positive growth, but I would like to see him become a better friend, in the sense that he should be more approachable and better tempered.
ThumpyG42 said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
I love you, because that just made my entire day.

And to everyone else, I apologize for this ridiculously long post.

I'm glad I could make your day. I'd noticed the similarity between POTD and POTC myself. ;) And no need to apologize for long posts. We like those.
Thank you. I looked at the post and I thought to myself that I never do that in school, so this is good. I'm getting smarter. And the POTC/POTD thing.. they're one letter off, so it's noticeable.

I like tattoos as long as they're not overboard.

Hey welcome too DMF = dannymesserfan, I break names down sry.

OK DMF, Jon doesn't have OCD, he said in an interview he's very messy, but he did suggest Ryan have it and they used it. Ryan has OCD yes, and it's been used very little in the show, what did we come up with like 4 or 5 times it's been mentionsed? As for Jon's tat it's a pic of the Joker card with the Joker on a bee's back, and a star above and below it. I use to have a pic of it on my old puter, damn why was I so lazy and not get my stuff off it? But it's from the playing deck of cards, the joker card, which the tat fits him perfect because he's such a joker.

Also welcome to all the other new peeps, I can't keep up with all the new Togo Luvers, so HI everyone, you can call me Twiz.
OH yeah DMF I love your icon and banner, can you fit anymore Togo on those??

heyya Twiz :D...oh ic thanks for clearing that up. i was confused too. Ive never seen ryan acting like he has OCD but i havent seen alot of episodes.

Glad I could help. I'm sad that they have never really went into his OCD anymore, just a few mentions here and there and if you don't know he has it then you miss it. I'm hoping this season they will either let us see into his family life or have something about his OCD, maybe with the pressures have him crack a little and become more obsessive. I like the drama.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Haha, Jen is fine. I think I mentioned this somewhere else (GRR deja vu sucks), but I hate the username I came up with.

ok, it's now Jen. you are the other jen besides Thumpy. I knew that another togo fan is named jen but I forgot who. sorry. :(
for the other part of your post: It's realistic that people have good sites and bad sites. as long as the writers don't mess up, I don't mindto see a not so perfect ryan who makes mistakes (job and character mistakes)

Twiz, this would be a good storyline. for ex, natalias betrayal is not so easy for him.
I can see him to clean up the whole trace lab and organizing all the chemicals in alphabetical order. :lol:

Dutchie, you're a good writer. :)
as long as you don't write ryan OOC,let him die, let him act like an idiot or something like that, I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back