Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uff, guys, could you please post slower, I need to read so much now and stare at so many new awesome gorgeous hot amazing sexy pictures *sighs and drools at the same time*
And a very warm welcome to all new Ryan-Lovers from me, too! :)
Hey, Jon is 29 (or will become) ? Yippieh! He's my age - the perfect requirements! :lol: (I should travel to N.Y. again and knock at his door :D )

CSI:Miami films in LA, but goes to Miami a few times each season.
He lived in NY until he got the CSI role. He now lives in LA.

Cap credit to...to...I dunno, it's just one I had saved, so... :p

ETA: I see Twiz beat me to the answer ;)

Oh man, so much to say, so little saliva left! Ok, so since this is a message board I don't technically need saliva to 'speak', since I'm using my fingers... but you get the point... :p

First off, welcome to the forum CalleighSaraCSI and to the thread DannyMesserFan. :D *hands cookies shaped like letters that spell "TOGO" :p *

Secondly, great picture, Twiz, it's pretty decent quality considering the method you had to use to get it. And OMG CHESTY!!!!!!!!! That's quite possibly one of the chestiest pictures yet, possibly the MOST chesty. Oh if only it were a life sized picture...or better yet, a real-life Jonathan. :p I was pretty choked not to get to see that clip, but that picture helps. :D

Thirdly, *insert sharp intake of breath here* @ TPOTD. :D Ouch, that kind hurt, my throat's a little sore. Maybe Dr. Togo can come take a look ;) ...oh that brings back memories of the baby zoo animals thing... what an odd couple days that was. :p Anyways, yes, VERY nice picture, Thumpy. :D :D :D

And finally, I have to say that I'm postponing "Quickbeam's Ryan Fantasy of the Week" until tomorrow. Mostly due to the fact I haven't thought of one yet. Or rather have thought of about 8 mini-ideas, but can't develop any of them into an actual scene at the moment. And I reeeeeeeeally need to sleep, so I don't get sick (even though the prospect of Dr. Togo sounds like a good one ;) ). In any case, I'm off for the night. :D

Ok, I say that now, but just wait, I'll probably be back... :rolleyes: I just can't stay away! *whoa, suddenly hit with deja vu, but I have no idea why*

Oh, the zoo baby, aww I made that up with Togoholic. Which reminds me: where the hell is she??? Shall I call Dr. Togo for you Quicky? I believe I was the only one with his number. :D It was in the previous thread. Don't get sick!

ok, Dutchie, you have the age, now write your fic.
Yes ma'am. It's a CaRWash fic though, but I don't think you'll mind. :D Other Ryan fans might though.

Did Calleigh say OCD or obsessive? And when Eric was teasing him in that apartment he said OCD or obssesive? I want to know because OCD involves many things. Try to remember please. I haven't watched those episodes (the first one, the second I did). And thanks for the word re-organize it sounds better than what I wrote. I'm learning a lot here.
I'm pretty sure Calleigh said 'OCD', I think Dutchie posted the exact dialogue above, not sure if you overlooked it. As for Eric...off the top of my head I can remember exactly what he said. I'd have to get the dvds out to confirm what he said for you.

I did post the exact quote, I have the strange talent to remember all those things. Calleigh said OCD, 100% sure. What Eric said, I can't remember. I think also OCD. CalleighWolfe, I'm glad I could learn you something :lol:

... Togoholic. Which reminds me: where the hell is she???

busy with real life. ;)

It's a CaRWash fic though, but I don't think you'll mind.
I don't mind. I like (nearly) every ryan fic. if the fic is good then I don't mind the pairing.

about the 'after the fall' quote.
I can remeber the quote in German, but you know they change a few things. my friend has the DVD's, so I can't check it.
the translated german quote is:
for those who understand german, I write the german parts in brackets, ok?

Ryan: the guy is OCD (der typ hat eine Zwangsneurose)
Eric: I know another (da kenn ich ja noch einen)
bad, bad translation, sorry. :(
but I think that Eric didn't say OCD

Not a bad translation, I would've done it the same way. I was thinking of another episode, so that's why I couldn't remember. My bad.

If the fic is good? Oh dear... I better make it good then. :D

woah, I'd almost forgotten about the zoo animals...what were we on during those days? Very very odd days :lol:...though I do remember that I was a little baby cheetah :D

CalleighWolfe, I love you too hun. :D Carlz, I remember that! I was the baby ape, 'cause Togoholic thought I was cute as one. haha good old days. :lol:

Dutchie said:
CalleighWolfe, I love you too hun. :D Carlz, I remember that! I was the baby ape, 'cause Togoholic thought I was cute as one. haha good old days. :lol:
Ok?? Lol Not quite sure whats going on in here :D I turn my back for a few hours/day and we got a discussion of little apes and other little animals. :lol: :D So whats our new topic, seems like we are drifting from the butt pics - they will always be gorgeous no matter what, and it seems like we are done with Ryan's OCD. We can talk about baby apes but I'm not quite sure that I would have a lot to talk about :lol: :D :)

Hey! I was the baby ape, and I am very interesting! (not :p) New topic...we discussed his but, his age, his OCD, his role in the new season...what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back