Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiz, you're right, chest hair. *faints too*.
I couldn't imagine that he would look like that on the show. It would be so anti-ryan. :p

welcome CalleighSaraCSI! :D
Hope you will post more often here.
DannyMesserFan, I like your icon and your banner. They look great. :)

ok, Dutchie, you have the age, now write your fic. :lol:

What an interesting discussion :) About the age, I know in real life in like 1Month5Days he is turning 29 so I guess 25-27 would be a pretty good guess for the show. Anyways
Welcome you two!! I would hand out the Welcome Packs but I run out of buckets at the moment because lately my fellow lovely Jon Lovers have been posting a lot of butt pics so I kinda used all my drool buckets. Sorry :( Anyways Im sure our lovely MOD Thumpy would be glad to give you the Welcome Packs! Ok well Keep Posting and try not to do any serious veiwing of Jon Pictures before you get your drool buckets!! ;) :lol: :D I'll be back real soon.

inge said:
I can see your point.
for ex, his relationship with alexx.
We don't know exactly if alexx is still mad at him or not.
I wonder what the writers will do. Will they ignore 'shock' and act like nothing had happened or will we see some tension between them and than a reconciliation (hopefully).

I'm not sure what I want to see.
a reconciliation would be nice to watch but I don't want to see tension. I also don't want that the writers ignore season 4.

but he lacks in making himself really available as a friend.

(I have to repeat this post from the first quote.)

If something bad happens they can count on Ryan. :)
and they know.
calleigh said to him in 'driven': You would do the same for me. (I guess)
I really hope they don't screw this up, because I realize that Miami writers have a problem with Ryan's storyline and it's continuity. I really hope to see the reconciliation take some time though, and I want to see Ryan work at it, for the reason that I don't want a friendship to come so easily into his hands. It sounds selfish, but to be quite honest, it'll give viewers the positive character development they've been waiting two seasons for.
CalleighWolfe said:
crmscnnvstgtr101: I like what you wrote. I mean I like Ryan with these new kilos and his hair, but I don't like him arguing with Alexx, or another person, well we need tension but argue with Eric, Alexx and maybe Calleigh at the same time? it's too much!!
Thanks, I appreciate that. :) While it's nice to see some tension, it gets too much at times and I think the writers need to tone it down. And you see me blaming the writers because I think the actors are doing a fine job with playing these sometimes ridiculous situations out, but the writers should be able to make it somewhat realistic and not a nighttime soap. Just an opinion, however. ;)
ThumpyG42 said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
When people keep saying POTD, it reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean

:lol: Argh, me mateys...it is now time for:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day
I love you, because that just made my entire day. :)

And to everyone else, I apologize for this ridiculously long post.

for those who missed Jon on that Talk soup show I have a pic, it's not the greatest because I had to get my sister to taped it, yes vcr tape it for me and I just got my digital camera and I'm not the best at taking pics, you don't kno how many times I cut his head off, poor Jon [image]http://
twizpic.jpg
[/image] . SO here is a pic from that show. Also you will notice the dude was so much taller then Jon so I did cut his head off, sry dude.

Thank you Twiz!
what did he say in the talk show?
the first button's of his shirt's are open. bad boy.

crmscnnvstgtr101 (I have to think about a shorter nickname :lol:) you write some good points.
I also want to see that ryan makes it up to alexx.
but this is CSI. most of the character scenes happens off screen.
I wonder if calleigh is mad at him because he shoved cooper against the wall. she didn't look very pleased. :(

OMG you've written a lot, I had to read every post to understand!!!

I have one of my traditional questions :D here I go:

Dutchie said:
For season four, there was this time when Calleigh and Ryan were on a case and they wondered if a woman still had a photoframe. Ryan said he thought not and then Calleigh commented:

Calleigh: "You're OCD, have you ever thrown a photoframe away? Ever?"
Ryan: *'busted' look* I'll call her.

Did Calleigh say OCD or obsessive? And when Eric was teasing him in that apartment he said OCD or obssesive? I want to know because OCD involves many things. Try to remember please. I haven't watched those episodes (the first one, the second I did). And thanks for the word re-organize it sounds better than what I wrote. I'm learning a lot here :D ;)

Your all welcome, I wish it would have came out better but it's not bad.

He said on that show " he didn't die he was murdered." That was it. If ya blinked you missed it.

Twiztid4Togo said:
Your all welcome, I wish it would have came out better but it's not bad.

He said on that show " he didn't die he was murdered." That was it. If ya blinked you missed it.

Is this the answer to my questions? I don't understand :( :confused: And I want to say that I asked these questions 'cause I don't watch CSI Miami in English but in my language, so, some things are translated in a different way. :p

OMG, I'm already a dead on arrival :D

Yep CalleighWolfe that's what he said on the show, only a short line.. OK I just watched it again and he says " it didn't die it was murdered." That's all he said, but he said it sooooo good.

Wow...lots of new members in here these days! :D Welcome, sandersidle, CalleighSaraCSI and DannyMesserFan! Glad to have you all in here with us.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pic. :D

CalleighWolfe said:
Did Calleigh say OCD or obsessive? And when Eric was teasing him in that apartment he said OCD or obssesive? I want to know because OCD involves many things. Try to remember please. I haven't watched those episodes (the first one, the second I did). And thanks for the word re-organize it sounds better than what I wrote. I'm learning a lot here

I'm pretty sure Calleigh said 'OCD', I think Dutchie posted the exact dialogue above, not sure if you overlooked it. ;) As for Eric...off the top of my head I can remember exactly what he said. I'd have to get the dvds out to confirm what he said for you.

Twiz....thanks for the yummy Talk Soup pic. :D

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
I love you, because that just made my entire day.

And to everyone else, I apologize for this ridiculously long post.

I'm glad I could make your day. I'd noticed the similarity between POTD and POTC myself. ;) And no need to apologize for long posts. We like those.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Nailed')

4x08_0378.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back