Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes POTD means Pic of the day. And sometimes I think people here use TPOTD which means(Im guessing) Thumpy's Pic Of The Day or The Pic Of The Day. Anyway, I love your new avvie Thumphump! Could you post the actual picture please! :D

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
... but his whole attitude has changed, in both negative and positive ways. He's become in both ways more approachable as a person, but he lacks in making himself really available as a friend. He creates these situations, accidentally sometimes, which strain his relationships and creates these problems for him. I think this is one area that the writers should definitely work on or bring up a lot and develop.

I can see your point.
for ex, his relationship with alexx.
We don't know exactly if alexx is still mad at him or not.
I wonder what the writers will do. Will they ignore 'shock' and act like nothing had happened or will we see some tension between them and than a reconciliation (hopefully).

I'm not sure what I want to see.
a reconciliation would be nice to watch but I don't want to see tension. I also don't want that the writers ignore season 4.

but he lacks in making himself really available as a friend.

(I have to repeat this post from the first quote.)

If something bad happens they can count on Ryan. :)
and they know.
calleigh said to him in 'driven': You would do the same for me. (I guess)

Way To Go is good!!! :D I'll think about another one. Don't we have to make a survey?. How many messages do we have to write to change the thread?

crmscnnvstgtr101: I like what you wrote. I mean I like Ryan with these new kilos and his hair, but I don't like him arguing with Alexx, or another person, well we need tension but argue with Eric, Alexx and maybe Calleigh at the same time? it's too much!!

About Ryan's OCD, What 'OCD thing' did Ryan do in season 4? 'cause I remember in season 3 there was just 3 'OCD things':
- Ryan's gun: a very clean one.
- When Eric teases him in that apartment.
- When he was reordering Calleigh's evidence (the one when we thought Calleigh had been shot).

I'm not Ryan's OCD fan, it's just that I want to know :p :D

I don't think he did anything really OCD in season 4, but I haven't seen the complete season so I wouldn't really know :p

The thread name has been written down. :D And CalleighWolfe, you are correct, if someone offers up any other potential thread titles between now and the time we get to the 9th thread, we will have a poll to make a final decision. The next thread will start when this one gets to 1000 posts.

There was a brief mention of his OCD in the 'Payback' episode from the 4th season, but that was the only one as best as I can remember.

inge said:
Thumpy!!!! you erased your icon! I thought you would keep it at least one week, okay maybe three days.
The new one is also great and I like your POTD.
and I saved the pic from your former icon.
I kept your chosen file name. I like the way how you organize your pics. I adopted it.

:lol: I'm sorry, inge! I was looking through my icons and I thought I'd try out my 'AngryRyan' one. :D I have always loved that pic. Thanks re my file names, it makes it so much easier for me if the episode number/season is worked into the title of the pic. ;)

ILuvJT said:
Anyway, I love your new avvie Thumphump! Could you post the actual picture please!

I would be glad to! :D Here it is! It's from 'Nailed', btw.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
When people keep saying POTD, it reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean

:lol: Argh, me mateys...it is now time for:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Under Suspicion')

(it's another one of those 'Let's try to look down his shirt pics')

4x06_ms_UndSus10.jpg

(credit for both pics: Miami Style)

Gosh! Thank you Thumpy! For the POTD and that other one. They are both gorgeous!! We get a lot of chest in the POTD just not really any hair. Any who- sadly I changed my icon
:( but atleast I still have him in my banner and my name! :D
I think Ryan having OCD is cute- sort of- lol

CalleighWolfe said:
About Ryan's OCD, What 'OCD thing' did Ryan do in season 4? 'cause I remember in season 3 there was just 3 'OCD things':
- Ryan's gun: a very clean one.
- When Eric teases him in that apartment.
- When he was reordering Calleigh's evidence (the one when we thought Calleigh had been shot).

Oooh, when was the one with reordering Calleigh's evidence? Where abouts in the episode is it? I didn't know of that one yet. :D

Ok, another possible thread title that we could use in the future could be simply "Togo Party". I'm actually surprised we haven't mentioned it before...or have we?

And hey, good to see you around the Ryan/Jon thread, sandersidle :D

quickbeam_cw said:
Oooh, when was the one with reordering Calleigh's evidence? Where abouts in the episode is it? I didn't know of that one yet.

It was in 'Recoil' right at the beginning.
It was their first fight in this episode. :rolleyes:

I like 'Togo Party'... :lol:

ETA: at CSI: Miami Online you can see a similar pic from the pics This is me posted.
sorry, I'm too lazy to upload it.
for the stubbles fans: wow! :eek:

Quickbeam, like Inge said, it was in 'Recoil.' Calleigh walked into a lab and saw Ryan re-organizing her evidence. She told him to stop, because she was very particular about her evidence. He wanted to place it on date, but she did it by something else (can't remember exactly)

For season four, there was this time when Calleigh and Ryan were on a case and they wondered if a woman still had a photoframe. Ryan said he thought not and then Calleigh commented:

Calleigh: "You're OCD, have you ever thrown a photoframe away? Ever?"
Ryan: *'busted' look* I'll call her.

Oh, and we from the CaRWash thread are wondering how old Ryan is in the show. Does anyone know? :confused:

Ah yes, I remember that part in 'Recoil' now. :D Thanks guys. :D

And I like the season four one, too, because they actually mentioned it at least once. :rolleyes: What's this? Continuity? I didn't think it was possible!

Ah, and the eternal question of "How old is Ryan, really?" The short answer: Who on earth knows! Somewhere in his 20's. :rolleyes: Again, the lack of continuity makes it hard to tell sometimes. My guess is around 26-27 for season five.

We discussed this earlier and we came to the conclusion that he's between 25 and 28.

He finished high shool with 18, four years collage (22), he started genetics, moved to Miami and worked patrol during his study (according to yelina in 'under the influence'). I don't know if he finished his study during season 3 or if it's already finished.
I think he was 25 in season 3
26 in season 4
and is now 27.

that's my opinion. ;)

Thanks, we also came to that conclusion there. So it must be right. :D God he's so young! I mean, I know he was young, but 25 when he joined the CSI??? Wow. He made a hell of an impression. Well duh, he's Ryan. :rolleyes:

You're welcome Quickbeam. Continuity? In CSI:Miami? I think Donahue was sick that day. :lol:

Hey Inge thanks for the pic, it's bigger and not blurred, I'm drooling on it now. He's got that sad maybe I'm done getting my pic taken look/ smile. Man Eva La Rue must stand for hours letting peeps take her pic, she has a ton of them from that. I searched for pics on this one website for just csim and looking for pics of Jon and they had like more pics of her then anyone else on the show, even pics with her little girl. OMG I just noticed you can see a lil chest hair ugh Faints.....picks self back up off floor. YOU can see some oh faints again. gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back