Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, do we have another new Togoholic here? ;) Welcome to all newbies! *waves*
And thanks for posting the cbs-party-pics: I think I LOVE stubble Jon, really... *sighs* some people just can wear it! :D Does anyone have more "party"-pics? :rolleyes:

Hi everybody!! Nice pics- love the Ryan/Delko one. I love Eric/Adam a lot but just not as much as Ryan/Jon. I agree with you guys about the credits but I still like these newer ones a lot. As for the stubble, I posted earlier that I like him more clean. I still like him clean but he still looks sexy clean or dirty :devil: :D
Last night I had a dream that I was a CSI but I really wasn't- I like just thought I was :) but then I was! It was really confusing. So I had to go to my CSI duties and stuff. I didnt get to work with Ryan :( Just Calliegh. But thats cool too!

Dutchie said:
*dies* I want to see Law & Order! What's the name of the episode(s?) he's in? The do air special victims unit here in Holland...

I believe the name of the episode is 'Blaze'. And it's the original Law & Order, not Special Victims Unit or Criminal Intent. Just a heads up though, if you are able to see it make sure you see the very beginning, because he's only in it before the opening credits begin. ;)

Ryan/Jonathan #9: Way Togo.

We could phrase it like this, maybe? Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

That way it might be easier for others to spot the play on words we're doing. Would that be acceptable to y'all?

Welcome to the Ryan/Jonathan thread, FreakyLady and feenx! :D

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'The Score')

4x12_5.jpg

(credit: Miami Style)

Wanted to Delurk and say hi again. Got to thank ThumpyG42 I'm so glad your here to put in pics of the day. I always know I have them to look forward to. I'm a clean shaven kind of girl. Was he a regular character on SU2?

Welcome FreakyLady and feenx! :D :D Oh man, this thread is growing so fast! Soon we shall take over the world! Mwah-ha-ha. :lol:

Ah, yes, good call on the "Way ToGo" Thumpy, I was trying to think of something that would make it a bit clearer too, but couldn't for the life of me think of something. :rolleyes:

And yup, Jon was a regular character on SU2, in the second season. I highly recommend that show --he was a geeky nerdy science boy. *squee*

OH Quickbeam I love your banner, sweet. I loved him in SU2, I've watched it so much I'm worried i'll wear out my dvd's but I ended up with 2 copies so I'm good for a while. I believe Pauley Parrot was also a regular from season 1 but she left the show sometime during season 2 with Jon. I know they had some scenes together. She had blonde hair on SU2 amd the 1st time I saw NCIS I was like who is she and MY kids figured it out. I have season one with the "other guy" his name was Sean Whalen I think but eekk I never watched it, only a couple ep's to see if the guy was better then Jon and friggin of course not, no where as good as Jon. When Jon took over SU2 he had to take someone's place and his character wasn't well liked at first by the regular fans but soon the peeps fell in love with him. I read on some ass's site that was big into SU2 a write up of Jonathan's character and the dude didn't like him. He was a Sean fan and I guess they didn't say anything about Sean leaving, season 2 started and Jonathan "replaced" him. The dude said some mean things about Jon and his character in the 1st few ep's but then he started liking him. OK I'm sorry I'm schooling you guys on Togo history, test next week. Really I felt bad for Jon when I read what the guy said about him, I hope he never saw it. When Jon said in the chat that he didn't visit these sites I thought about that and maybe he read up some bad things about SU2. OK I'm done.

Hello and welcome to all the newbies there's too many to remember now.

I like "way Togo" too.

Twiztid4Togo said:
sry Inge for changing my icon, that was one of my fav pics of him too. The only reason I changed it was when I got my new puter I erased it by accident off my photobucket and the pic/ icon was oringally on my old puter,ugh.

Not worries, it was in good fun. ;)
stupid computers. sorry for you that the pretty icon is erased.

Thumpy!!!! you erased your icon! I thought you would keep it at least one week, okay maybe three days. :lol:
The new one is also great and I like your POTD. :D
and I saved the pic from your former icon.
I kept your chosen file name. I like the way how you organize your pics. I adopted it. ;)

replacing a beloved character is Jon's faith.
at first in SU2 and now in Miami.

When people keep saying POTD, it reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean, only replace the D.. Pirates of Togo's something. I have this thing with acronyms. I love them.

When I look at Jon, which is yes, a lot, I notice all the changes he's gone through in the past seasons. He's obviously grown out the hair and gained weight, but his whole attitude has changed, in both negative and positive ways. He's become in both ways more approachable as a person, but he lacks in making himself really available as a friend. He creates these situations, accidentally sometimes, which strain his relationships and creates these problems for him. I think this is one area that the writers should definitely work on or bring up a lot and develop.

Way ToGo is fine with me, and thanks for the heads up Thumpy! I'll look out for it. Welcome to all the newbies, spread the Togo love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back