Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*high-fives ThisIsMe* :lol:

If I remember correctly, he was a bit scruffy on Judging Amy too, I thought he looked great. :D

He also had the longer hair in L&O too...I really liked that as well. ;)

IMO he looked sexy in Judging Amy. :lol:

maybe we're going to see ryan with stubbles in the first episode. a lot of work, only two and a half CSI's. overworked ryan. maybe with stubbles? :lol:
(because he doesn't have time to shave)

OK firstly: I am a confessed butt-lover. ilikeanicebooty is my screename on most other things! buttcaps are most of my icons on sites that I actually have icons on. One day Ill have enough posts!
But buttcaps was the best idea EVER I think. :)
They put him in tight jeans for a reason, right?
I have to say that I wouldnt mind a semi-scruffy Ryan. But if they keep him as OCD as I really love that they do, it probably wont happen :(

I wouldn't mind to see a stubbled Ryan for a few episodes, but not for a longer time, I think... *hides* I can see the overworked thing though, only him and Calleigh in the lab, and he has to train Natalia...I'd get tired of that too. :eek:

Quickbeam, that'd be great for a thread title: "Way Togo" So funny. :lol:

I found this picture, don't know if you have it, but it's my favorite one. Jon is with Adam Rodriguez. The thing is that you can see Jon's eyes very well (They're green or something like that) and I like this little ¿mole? ¿freckle? (not sure what's the right word) between his mouth and his nose ;). If you click on it it gets BIGGER. So enjoy it (Well you'll have to wait 'cause Dutchie gave me and advice about linking Thanks a lot. So wait a minute please)
Finally, here it is!!!

The picture comes from a web page (a very, very, very good one) about Jonathan Togo (JT online). It has a big gallerie. Thanks friends :D

I've edited this post lots of time but it worths it :D

CalleighWolfe, I know the mods are gonna warn you soon, so I just thought I'd tell you it's against board rules to hotlink the pictures, you have to upload them to your own server with Photobucket or Imageshack or something. I'm not a mod, just warning. :D

I like the pic though!

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing Dutchie, it would be a good thread title. :D

For my opinion on the stubble or no stubble debate:

-in most cases, no stubble
-in Jon's case, DEFINITELY stubble. Oh my goodness. Please stubble. Not necessarily permanently throughout the entire season, but yeah, at least a couple episodes.

Did someone mention the look from Law & Order?? *drowns in puddle of drool* Yummy....

Yummy...
Oh noez!

*dies* I want to see Law & Order! What's the name of the episode(s?) he's in? The do air special victims unit here in Holland... :D

Ryan/Jonathan #9: Way Togo. Sounds good to me, though we have a long way Togo before that.

(No I didn't mistype Togo instead of to go, it was my intention :D)

Great pics Thisisme of stubble Jon, too hot like always. I'm not a fan of face hair at all, I usually frown big time but Damn he can pull it off and still make me drool. The pics are from the CBS critics summer party that was held July 15th, and I believe they are all back at the set starting season 5 now, vacation is over for poor Jon.

I read on CBS.COM , Pauley Parrot (NCIS freaky chic) does a blog and she wrote about the critics party and seeing her old cast mate Jonathan Togo at it, they were on SU2 together. At the begining she said they (NCIS) was back to work on the set so I'd imagine all the shows are back to work. I wonder if Jon and crew went to Miami like they always do to film the first EP, there's been no mention of it. I've been wondering how they would do that since Delko and H are heading to Rio. I'm dying to see if they change the credits again this yr. Last yr they only changed Jon's that I noticed. I hope they change it again, I wasn't too fond of the add they gave him from FTG, him walking. I loved the credits before from Legal.

I agree i'd like to see Ryan having some stubbles showing he's working too long and not enough time to shave but only a few ep's, plus I agree about the OCD thing but they stray from that a lot.

Oooh! Great pics everyone! I love the stubble, too. But I prefer the clean-shaven look. :lol: But that's just me.

And judging from the pictures, I'd say that Jon/Ryan has a cute, tight tush!!! :devil: Don't you think so?

Welcome Freaky Lady! :D

Twiztid4Togo said:
I'm dying to see if they change the credits again this yr. Last yr they only changed Jon's that I noticed. I hope they change it again, I wasn't too fond of the add they gave him from FTG, him walking. I loved the credits before from Legal.

I'm a 'credit freak' too. :lol: I also wait every new season if there are new credits scenes. The 'Legal' credit scenes were cute, I agree.
the new scenes were ok, 'legal' was better.

sry Inge for changing my icon, that was one of my fav pics of him too. The only reason I changed it was when I got my new puter I erased it by accident off my photobucket and the pic/ icon was oringally on my old puter,ugh. Is there in news anywhere about them shooting the opener show in Miami again, will the cast all be going to Miami? Man will someone do an interview and tell us what they are doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back