Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey, I love the pic of the day. I have an audition to go to in a few minutes and i'm soo nervous. But, he makes me feel better. :D

Our nice pic! I like the stubble look but I think I like the clean look more. Anyways, I wish you so much good luck Hollie ! You'll do great! Hope you get whatever it is that you are auditioning for!! What are you auditioning for??
Anyways Good Luck!!!!

So, I saw "Way Togo" written on the side of a bus today.

Ok, I lie, it really said "Way to go," but you know that all I saw was "Way Togo" ;) :lol:

Hehe, another 'Prey' pic for TPOTD. :D It is different than the usual one, his facial expression is different I think. :D

Nice pic, ThisIsMe! :D I don't know if it's been posted before or not, but I know I haven't seen it personally yet, so I'm glad you posted it. :D

And good luck at your audition, hollie. :D

Glad you guys liked the pic :D
Here's another one from the same event (CBS Upfront). Sorry it's small- the larger one had a watermark right across his face.

ETA: and another...

Oh my goodness! I reeeeeally like the third one! Oh if only it were a higher resolution, it'd definitely make a fine wallpaper. :D Hmmm... maybe if I tile it... ;)

ETA: Hey, it's actually not too bad of quality when you blow it up big... I didn't even have to crop it to prevent distortion because I have a widescreen monitor, and it's almost the right dimensions. *squee*

ThisIsMe...great pics! :D I haven't seen them before either. Was the CBS Upfront thing a fairly recent event? Or were they from last season's event?

Thank you, ma'am! :D

I am loving the bit of scruff he has going on there...I really love it. ;)

quickbeam...the third one is my favorite too. :D

Thank you Lucy! Everything is clear now.

Thank you for the pics Thumpy and This is me!
He looked older than in the show. I like the stubbles. Please don't shave. :lol:

Thumpy, I like your new icon. Twiz had a similar one and I stared at it every day several minutes. I was sad that she changed it. Now I can stare again. thank you! :D
I love his smile in this picture. :)

Hee...another fan of the stubble. *high fives inge*

Thanks re my icon. :D I always liked the one that Twiz had as well...I may change it though, I made several from that episode and I had a hard time deciding.

Here's the full size pic, if you'd like to have it. :D

Look at that smile, inge. ;)

*high fives back*
stubbles are sexy but sometimes it looks scruffy but not in this pics. Jon looks sexy. :lol:
sometimes you can see little stubbles at caps too. like here:
from deviant.

Thank you for the pic. His smile is really sooo cute. :)
I could stare at this pic forever...... ;)

You're welcome for the pic. :D

inge said:
stubbles are sexy but sometimes it looks scruffy but not in this pics. Jon looks sexy.

Oh, I agree completely...and I know I'm probably going to be in the minority on this one, but I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of stubble on Ryan this season...at least for an episode or two. :D

ThumpyG42 said:
inge said:
stubbles are sexy but sometimes it looks scruffy but not in this pics. Jon looks sexy.

Oh, I agree completely...and I know I'm probably going to be in the minority on this one, but I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of stubble on Ryan this season...at least for an episode or two. :D
I'm with you on that one! I love the pics from...Law & Order, I think it was, where he was a bit scruffy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back