Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that the yey is okay now. I think he said something about 'no nerve damage' when he had Cooper (was that his name) slammed up against the wall. I think that's great, because now we'll still have lots of scenes of Ryan running around solving crimes and being the cute little hero that we all love. :D

His full name is Dan Cooper - Anyways, I do recall the doctor telling Ryan he has some infection that he gave him medicine for. So he is still fighting that- I think. I'm pretty sure they did say that Ryan didnt have any real serious problems like Nerve Damage but I dont know, his infection might turn into something worse. But I hope Ryan is 100% cured soon so we all can have
lots of scenes of Ryan running around solving crimes and being the cute little hero that we all love. :D

CalleighWolfe said:
What happened to Ryan's eye at the end of the season did it get well? or the eye story continues next season?

I'm not sure, but for some reason I seem to think that Ryan's eye issues are all over with now. I think that when he went to the eye doctor in 'Fade Out' and she gave him the medication that it cleared up any lingering infection he had. And that anytime he mentioned 'nerve/eye damage' after that it was only a ruse to try to smoke out the mole. I could be completely wrong here though, that's just the impression I got.

And I'm glad you all liked the pic. ;)

Lucy said:
inge, this is totally un-Ryan related, but I absolutely love your banner! :D

Thank you Lucy! Lizzy_Sander made the banner. I chose the pics and the words. I'm too uncreative, too stupid and most of all too impatient to make banners and icons. :lol:

to mention H and Y here is maybe not too unrelated.
there is a connection between Ryan, Horatio and Yelina.
I think that Yelina was maybe Ryan's former boss. I don't know if Yelina has subordinates but she often said 'my team'. or ryan and yelina worked together.
Ryan is a complex character. He doesn't trust people easily. Why should he go to Yelina when he doesn't know her and trust her? He wouldn't go to her only because someone said that Y and H are 'friends'. Yelina knew some things about him in 'under the influence'.
The relationship between ryan and yelina is unclear. They shared only one scene in season 3 ('money plane').
but it would be so cute if yelina were his former boss and now Horatio is his current boss. That means that he knows about them. ;)
He worked with Yelina and with Horatio and understands their complex relationship.
(maybe the whole team knows but please let me live in my dream world :lol: )
(sorry, the last part was a little bit H/Y shipping)

That's very true inge - there is a connection. I haven't seen 'Under The Influence' for awhile, but my impression was that Yelina recommended Ryan to Horatio presumably because she knew Ryan from the Police dept. That whole scene in 'Under The Influence' was very sweet. Horatio accepted and respected Yelina's nod of approval over Ryan, he then asked to look at Ryan's gun and that pretty much sealed it! :D
That means that he knows about them. ;)
He worked with Yelina and with Horatio and understands their complex relationship.
I expect that is the case, yes. I'm sure the whole team knows. Frank, Eric and Calleigh certainly do. :)

A friend from Mac & Stella... (I don't remember your name, Sorry!!!) posted this: www.csi-caps.com it has lost of screen caps. I guess you had it but, well here it is Thanks a lot to him/her?

P.D.: the name is jorja_fan86, thanks again :p

From what I've seen and heard, Ryan's eye is fine, and the nerve damage story was to trick the mole. He's fine, thank god. Almost eveyone on the team knows about Horatio and Yelina and whatever relationship the may or may not have. Except themselves... :rolleyes: :lol:

CalleighWolfe, yes I already knew the site, it's handy. Oh nice picture Thumpy!

Welcome Lorena! :D
Sorry, but it's against the board rules to talk about illegal downlaod or to post links to music videos. :)

Question to our nice and always friendly mods: Is it also illegal to post a link to episode scenes at fans sites?
or talk about it? (then delete this part please)

I hope that the storyline about his eye is finished. We don't know things exactly but this is the typical CSI style. I think his eye is fine. The writers shouldn't overstretch the storyline.

Where are my good manners?
Thank you for the pics Lucy and Thumpy (interesting pic ;)).
you're right Lucy 'fade out' is a sad episode for Ryan fan's.
I still believe that Horatio came to Ryan in the locker room and drove him home or/and comforted him. :)

Is it also illegal to post a link to episode scenes at fans sites?
It depends. If you're posting a link to an official website that shows clips (CBS.com or ETonline for example), then that's okay. We are not allowed to post links to downloaded clips at unofficial sites due to possible copyright infringement. eg. at someone's Live Journal or their own Fansite. We realize that some clips are made from dvd's and not downloaded, but we have to be on the safe side with this issue. :)

...and you're welcome re the pic of lovely Ryan. :D

I always got the inpression that there was some sort of connection between Ryan and Yelina as well. As Lucy pointed out she did recommend him to Horatio, and like Lucy I always assumed that it was because she knew him from the Police Dept., and perhaps had worked with him on occasion in the past, and that's how she knew he'd be an excellent addition to H's team. :D

And now from the episode 'Prey', I present:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

Prey4_s4.jpg

It's not the exact same chesty pic I'm so fond of posting, but it's pretty close, I think. ;) Or maybe they are the same...the one I normally post is from JTO though. :p

(credit: Miami Style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back