Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dutchie where's the pic of Emily and her b/f? I checked the Emily thread and couldn't find it. Can ya point me in the direction? In the Tv guide she wouldn't name him and she said she wanted to keep their life private. So I wonder if it's an old college buddy of Jon's she's seeing, or maybe an bandmate? I wonder if he's the same age as Jon and Emily likes younger men.....they are better hehehe.

I think that is so cute that he fixed Emily up with her boyfriend i read that in the TV Guide to and thought it was awsome.. I really like Emily and Jon's relationship i think it's really cute it seems like they are really close friends :D

Thanks so much Dutchie, you always come through for me..

I'm not much into Ryan/ Calleigh shippers but if it happened I'd like it, way more then him with Boa or reporter bitch. I think Jon and Emily would make a good couple in real life, sry I kno they have other's but they seem to have a chemisty together, maybe it is more like brother sister. They just seem to have a lot in common, they both run, play music in a band, have a funny sense of humor, I can't think of anything else.

Did you read where Jon describes her as a tomato on the set because she's the best and sweetest part of the salad. He's so sweet.

Twiztid4Togo said:
Did you read where Jon describes her as a tomato on the set because she's the best and sweetest part of the salad. He's so sweet.
aaw i hear that the first time !! that's sooo sweet :D i think they really have a strong brother/sister relationship ... must be a lot of fun working together ...

Thats so cute about Jon and Emily, and how he matched her up. So...we know about Emily's love life, how about Jon's. I don't recall reading or seeing much about a girlfriend or anything-surely he must have one-besides me-I'm his girlfriend, he just doesnt know it yet :D

Yes, Jonathan has a girlfriend. ;)

I also have the TV Guide with Emily on the cover, I loved the article.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Double Jeopardy')

418_247.jpg

How sad is it that when this episode aired, I realized I was trying to look down his shirt during that scene? :lol:

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

How sad is it that when this episode aired, I realized I was trying to look down his shirt during that scene? :lol:
:lol: Thumpy, who can blame you? Great pic and you're welcome re my posting your POTD yesterday. Normal service has now resumed in the Jon/Ryan thread. :D

Lucy said:
:lol: Thumpy, who can blame you? Great pic and you're welcome re my posting your POTD yesterday. Normal service has now resumed in the Jon/Ryan thread. :D
Definatly can not blame you, they are teasing us with that pic. giving us a so much chest but somehow not enough :lol:
:) anyways totally gorgous picture Thumphump definatly made my day a lot brighter :)

great pic thumpy and don't feel bad I catch myself trying to look down his shirt and at his ass and other parts all the time.. you know he's got such great features lik eyes, nose, and other wonderful parts.

Thanks Lucy for giving us our daily togo pic dose, some of us in here live for it.

I've tried to see his ass (Is "ass" a good word?) too :$ but talking about his chest... he looks hairless in that part of his body and I think I like that :$ He's a little fatter now, when he started in the show he was slimmer. I prefer him now. :D

Oh my God I'm a victim :D :rolleyes: Thanks for the "editing" advice and the new word for my dictionary: butt ;)

Hello CalleighWolfe, you're very welcome! :)
Well, perhaps it's better "butt" than "ass", but a very nice idea - I used to stare at his eyes, they cast a spell over me :D! Fatter? Yes, some more kilos are looking very well on him! (and now I'm outing myself as a little-hairy-chest-lover, for me that looks more masculine :p...)
Thumpy: :D - that's all I need to say about your pic *sigh* and Lucy: thanks for representing TPOTD-posting - another *sigh*

P.S.: CalleighWolfe, just a hint: instead of double post just use the "Edit"-Function you can find at your post for 24 hours - otherwise our lovely mods will hunt you! :devil: *takes the next flight to brasil to escape the mods revenge - I was only kidding!* ;)

Okay, first thing: Cinegirl , you changed your avvie and banner! Love them both,gosh Jon is so hot in that avvie, well , he's always hot but- you know...(I know this isnt the fan art page) dont hunt me down thumpster :( lol anyways, are those avvies and banner your work, they are super nice- every thing you do is nice :)
I agree : a few lbs here and there are good for him, and I also wonder about the whole "Chest hair" thing. Only because there is a decent amount of episodes where we get some decent chest view ( I dont know what to call it ) anyways, If he was one of those " hairy " guys- we would definatly be able to notic it. :D
And last thing :) CalleighWolfe , you should really take notic of Cinegirl's advice :D our lovely Mods will yell at you. Like they do all the time to me. hheeehheeehee :D :devil:

OMG!!! I do the same thing... I'm either trying to see whether he has any chest hair, or I find myself pausing the tape, so I could check out his butt! :lol: What can I say, he's one sexy, hunk-a-licious guy! *thuds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back