Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowfax said:
OMG!!! I do the same thing... I'm either trying to see whether he has any chest hair, or I find myself pausing the tape, so I could check out his butt! :lol:
What can I say, he's one sexy, hunk-a-licious guy! *thuds*
I should try that pausing thing, I never thought of that- guess I was too distracted looking at other things on him :D heheheheeheee
And yes indeed he is one sexy, hunk-a-licious guy!

That he is! Heh-heh! Trouble is, my reception's usually grainy, so pausing the screen doesn't help much sometimes. But I have been trying to see what kind of a rear end he has: bulbalicious, or cute and tight. :lol: I think it's the latter.

I dunno...what do y'all think? :lol:

Well I don't know if you've thought about this: What about Ryan and Valera? I haven't seen season 4 so I don't know what happened to her but it would be a good couple, what do you think? (I know it's not the right forum for this kind of topics but it's just a question)

Another thing is that I read about who the mole is and I'm very happy I don't like Natalia, and I haven't seen her yet. You call her the snake don't you?

hello, ladies! *waves wildly to all faces, familiar and non. I've been totally MIA cuz my dad and little brother came to stay with my family for a week, and then there was the whole 4th of July thing, and I've been working on my fics, but I'm back to bask in the deliciousness of JT and bite my virtual nails until September when our beloved one will be back onscreen in whatever capacity. I'm desperate at this point.

:lol: I see how y'all are...poking a little fun at the mods while we're not around, are ya? :p

We have a chest hair discussion going on in here too? There's one ongoing in the Delko Drool thread as well. ;) Although in here it seems to be less about whether or not we prefer it, but rather if it exists at all on Jonathan.

I have this to offer as evidence:

418_412.jpg

^^Now if you look closely, there appears to be a bit there. ;)

CalleighWolfe said:
Well I don't know if you've thought about this: What about Ryan and Valera? I haven't seen season 4 so I don't know what happened to her but it would be a good couple, what do you think? (I know it's not the right forum for this kind of topics but it's just a question)

CalleighWolfe...we like to discourage shipper discussion in here as it can lead to disagreements as well as we have members here who don't ship at all, and we don't want them to feel left out of any discussion.

Please continue any shipper type discussions in the appropriate threads in Shipper Central. Thank you. :)

(picture credit: CSI Screencaps)

Oh my goodness!! I cant believe what I'm seeing!! It's a picture sent from above!! *hums heavenly* its like he
posed for us.*says all this while taking nasty"if you dont take it your tonsils will never heal" medicine.* Good work on finding that Thumpy !! Its so perfect- HAIR!! I cant believe it! Chest Hair!!! Oh Yeah!!

Oh, he SOOO did pose for us on that picture! :lol:

ILuvJonathanTogo - I've been MIA for a while... what happened to your tonsils? Hope you feel better soon! :)

I know!!!Anyways, I had my tonsils out on..let me think.. :D Tuesday. So I have to take nasty medicine and other nasty stuff
:) its not all that bad- I like the ice-cream and stuff :)
And Thanks so much. You should go look at the other pages and see what nice gifts(pics of Jon) these ladies gave me :)

Did I hear someone say "buttcaps" earlier? Well, okay, no, I didn't, but in my head I did. ;) So the first butt screencap, or 'buttcap', as I like to call them, that comes to mind is this one from 'Nailed'. I believe somebody used it in the Nerds With Badges thread to compare Ryan's and Greg's butts, lol. Now, I went on a bit of a quest for more buttcaps, which turned out to be quite frustrating, what with all the jackets and labcoats being long. Plus I was getting impatient, so here's an almost-buttcap from 'Driven' that also has some nice back-ness in it. Speaking of back-ness, this screencap from 'Shock' has always stood out in my mind, for obvious reasons. Mmm.. yummy.

So now, I propose a challenge for all of you: find buttcaps! :lol: Backcaps are nice too. :D

I have so much catching up to do on these wonderful pics! I'll go check them out soon... Thanks for pointing those out to me. :D Nothing like a Ryan/JT photo to make you feel better, right?? :lol:

Gosh!! Totally Buttiful pics Quickbeam! I'm going to be on a search for some- Ill post them later :)
Shadowfax said:
I :D Nothing like a Ryan/JT photo to make you feel better, right?? :lol:
I know - Right! They are the perfect gift for any occasion :D

Okay... I've been searching, but I can't find what I'm looking for. :mad: Either that or there's no screencap of it.

There was an episode where Ryan and Horatio enter a house and this African-American girl was being held hostage. Horatio shoots the guy, and there's a scene where Ryan crouches down to check on the shooter, and there's a semi-good close-up of his butt as he bends down... but now I can't remember the name of the episode. :confused: I know it was during S3 before Ryan's wardrobe improved, I think. It was the same episode where they were in a warehouse that had a copy machine that made counterfeit bills and it blew up, and they found this man still alive in it (the girl's father).

Darn! I think I just figured out the episode. It might have been 'One Night Stand' but I'm not sure. Could you guys help me figure which episode this was? And if you could find that buttcap, that would be sooo awesome! :lol:

athlov - *squishes* Gah! You and I must be on the same wavelength 'cause I just posted this question, and there you are... poof! with the picture! :lol: This was the one I was looking for! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back