Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlov said:
Ooo, buttcaps, give me a minute... *searches for buttcaps*

I found one! I found one!

buttcap 314 One Night Stand
Thud.gif

:lol: I'm so glad I'm not the only one who capped that particular shot. Although...on my part it was somewhat accidental, but once I saw the result I couldn't delete it.

You did cap that yourself, right athlov?

Yeah, I have it on my site too. :D

I remember trying to get the frame just right. :p

Well, this has been fun, but I'm off to bed. Nighty-night, everyone! I'll catch up with the buttcaps sometime tomorrow! :lol:

Ok, I'm sorry, I just did a ridiculously bad photo manipulation, but I just can't help myself but to share it with you guys, as one of my 'occasional fanart' posts. ;) :lol: If nothing else, it'll be good for a laugh. :lol: It's based on last Thursday's "Quickbeam's Ryan Fantasy of the Week." Again, my apologies, I haven't done many manips before. And then I wasn't happy with it, so I ended up making a manipulation of a manipulation. And then gave up. Oy. :lol:

Soccer Ryan

I know what u mean Athluv; Jonathan Togo crouching makes him look smarter. I think he looks GREAT normaly but crouching or sitting makes him look smarter and cuter. ;)

Hui, what was going on here?? What a great, inspiring discussion: the "butt-question" :lol:
You've found so sexy, perfect looking pics everyone, esp. athlov - yummie! :eek:
And again Thumpy: this pic with the small insight at Jon's chest hair - OMG! It's not too much, for me it's just the right amount ;)
LadyLinnaea , welcome back! Just one question: what's the meaning of MIA?
ILuvJoTo, thank you for the kind words! They made me blush and I'm happy you like "my work" :D

And now I lost the thread - hm, perhaps I'll remember later what I wanted to say... :confused:

Edit: NOW I KNOW!! And what I wanna say can't be forgotten:
quickbeam soooo amazing! You've done a very good job *falls from the chair* - my day is saved: Jon as a topless soccer star :eek:

MIA can be short for Miami and is a war term standing for missing in action when soilders are blown up and their is no wittness or when the soilder becomes a POW and again no wittness to it

Thanks, bulletgirl91! So I guess it was the meaning of "missing in action" - yeah, now I understand! Thanks again! :)

First, thanks for all the advices, I really appreciate them.

Second, Shadowfax you're right the name of that episode is "One night stand". In that episode I realized I liked Jonathan :D I remember having watched it more than 3 times just to see how he talks, and moves, and I noticed he was left handed.

Cinegirl, as bulletgirl has already elaborated, MIA is a military acronym that means 'missing in action'. It has also evolved to a semi-popular (at least among me and my friends) American slang term that's used when a friend or acquaintance is missing from a situation with or without explanation.

My apologies for using unfamiliar slang. Everybody's English is so good in here that sometimes I forget that not all of y'all (and there I go again) use the same vernacular that I'm familiar with. And that's me trying to show off my college education lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back