Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree,ILuvJoTo :D How are you doing? Hope you're feeling better again?

I have a serious meant question: can anyone remember having seen Ryan with sunglasses?? (Or Eric?? ) I mean, Horatio wears his shades everywhere, even in a disco, but the other "boys"? Hints are very appreciated

In 417 Collision you can see him wear sunglasses for a moment before he gets out of his hummer. :D

Thanks athlov! *leaving now to check this out* ;)

And here I am back again! You have a sharp eye realzing that! :lol:

Well I've seen Eric with sunglasses, and seen Alexx too, my sister says she's seen Calleigh but not Ryan (maybe when he was a patrol man. May I say patrol man?).

By the way, Thanks Lucy for telling me about the copyright, so I don't post the link. But if you have the chance look for it!!! It's very cute. :D :p

Thanks Cinegirl!!I'm feeling better than before but I can't say I am better :( lol And I do remember seeing Ryan with sunglasses for one brief moment in one episode - so I guess whatathlov is true. As much as I would love seeing him in sunglasses more often, I'd rather see his beautiful eyes :)
Oh!! And by the way!! WelcomeCallieghWolfe!

Jon did have an on screen kiss on SU2 and it was so funny and dorky, he was all shy and scared, wasn't at all a steaming hott kiss like we'd like to get from him. As for seeing him kiss someone on a movie or CSIM ....no, so far I have hated all the chic's he's been interested in, maybe if they pair him up with a decent chic but I doubt, i'd be jealous.

Welcome to all the new peeps and great pics. Luv the sunglasses as always.

First off...thanks so much to my dear co-mod Lucy for posting Thursday's Pic Of The Day for me while I was away. :)

cinegirl said:
Thumpy: where you always find those awesome pics? I mean: Ryan/Jon looks awesome everytime, but you choose the best of them!

Thanks cinegirl! :D I find the caps at the various screencap site, Miami Style, CSI Caps, and of course the wonderful JTO, or I make them myself from my dvds when I have time. I usually just choose the pics I like the best and those that are a bit different than pics that are normally posted, facial expressions and things like that.

sissi said
I always knew there were an evil side on you Jen

:lol: I definitely have an evil side, I just usually keep it hidden, if I ever unleashed it fully, I could really shock y'all. ;)

Welcome to Jamerson and CalleighWolfe! :D

Now...back to Ryan's background for a second. I honestly hope he had a normal, happy childhood. I really dislike the fact that so many of these characters seem to come from troubled backgrounds. I think it would be really cool just to have a character decide to become a police officer/CSI just because they want to give back to society and not because some past trauma drove them to it.

As for Ryan seeming to be upset over the baby being neglected in 'Shootout'? To me that doesn't necessarily mean that he was a victim of neglect or abuse himself. My parents have never neglected nor abused me, I grew up happy and knowing I was loved and well taken care of, and seeing or hearing about any child being harmed in any way distresses me beyond description. To that point, the seeming need for approval doesn't always go hand in hand with a bad family situation either, again I'm speaking from my own personal experiences here. ;)

About the OCD...I think maybe they had that in mind to be a part of the character, but abandoned it to some extent as the storylines from the 3rd season began to take shape. I think it was only mentioned once in the entire 4th season?

And now it's time for...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Collision')

417-0072.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

Barely getting this in today, lol...it's 11:58pm Friday in my time zone. :lol:

Hey in the TV guide with Emily Procter it has an interview with her and she mentions Jon a few times. One thing I found interesting was that she's been dating some theater actor for about a year and she met him on a blind date that Togo set her up on...aw isn't he so sweet. He's like a lil cupid.

Great pic thumpy and welcome back we missed you...

I love the relationship between Jon and Emily. It's like a brother/sister thing, but at the same time it's so entertaining to watch them together.

Welcome Jamerson and CalleighWolfe! I have this feeling I'll see you in the CaRWash thread CalleighWolfe! I might go check out that videoclip. :D

Thumpy, I'll only say one word: WOW! Twiztid4Togo, that is sooo cute! Aww I saw Emily with her boyfriend in the Emily thread (no, sadly not in real life :lol:) and they're so cute together. Jon did a good job there. So sweet he did that for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back