Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one reason would be to move closer to his uncle and another would be to get away from the cold winters of Boston. I'm from Ohio and when I turned 19 I moved to Ft. Lauderdale Florida just for the sun and opportunities down there. Unfortunately I'm back in Ohio freezin my butt off.
I don't think his uncle is rich even though his condo did look sweet and was ocean front. I think his uncle was a CSI too and he's following in his footsteps, because it's in his BLOOD.
I think the writers could have a great story line with him and Uncle Ron if they tried, I did hehehe. I think H knows his uncle and maybe even worked with him. I'm hoping they use something like that in the show. It seems like Ryan cares a lot about his uncle to skip work and go looking for him and his uncle cares about him because he talks about him all the time. Man if they dont bring him up I'm going to be pissed. :mad:

I have to go back to the orange/red shirts. Ive been so behind on this thread! My apologies. I have season 3 on DVD and in the commentary they say that they were "trying to find Ryan's look" and someone else (I forgot who?!) also wore the same clothes so Jon wouldnt feel so bad! LOL Personally, I find the geeky usage of to much colour appealing, but thats me.

Season 5 spoilers= EW! I shouldnt have read them. I may have a coronary. Where is Ho-Be-Gone when u need it?! WHERE?

I have to say that I love angry!Ryan. When he breaks things, yells at people, and lifts up little Dan Cooper, I just giggle with giddy happiness. I cant help myself.

I miss the OCD. I think its adorable. It makes him seem..I dunno...human.
:)

All righty, as promised, it's time for:

Quickbeam's Ryan Fantasy of the Week
Episode 6: "In a League of His Own"

Ryan is working in the trace lab, analyzing evidence, when Eric walks in and says, “The PD is getting together a soccer team to play in a recreational league. First practice is tomorrow. You in?”

Ryan’s eyes gleam with excitement. “Soccer team?! I sure am! I used to play for the...” he pauses, looks slightly uncomfortable for a moment, then continues, “er... for the... uh... team at my... high school... Wow, it’s been ages since I’ve played. I’ll definitely be there.”

The next day, Ryan shows up at the soccer field, looking like a true athlete in his shorts, shin pads, soccer socks, and cleats. The only thing out of place is his t-shirt, which looks quite well-worn; it’s thin, faded, and a bit too small for him, clinging to his lean, muscular form.

Eric raises an eyebrow at the sight and remarks sarcastically, “What is THAT, Wolfe, the shirt you used to wear for your high school practices?”

Ryan looks slightly embarrassed, but also a little proud. “Actually, it is. I was just feeling a little nostalgic, so I decided to wear it. I guess it doesn’t quite fit like it used to. Do I look ridiculous?”

A few feet away, one of the female players quietly says in a breathy voice, “Not at all...” *dreamy look*

The team starts to scrimmage to get warmed up, and it soon becomes clear that Ryan’s soccer skills are a few steps above everybody else’s. His footwork is incredible, and his aim with a soccer ball is just as good as his aim with a gun. He gets a breakaway, and scores a goal for his team. Calleigh runs to catch up with him, and says, “My God, Ryan, what high school did you GO to?! You’re kicking our butts!”

They continue to play, and some of the players begin to get slightly more aggressive, to try to be more competitive with Ryan. It’s not at all mean-spirited, just slightly rougher than usual. At one point, Eric gets a little carried away, and tries to grab Ryan’s shirt to slow him down. Suddenly, there’s a tearing sound, and the worn out fabric practically falls to pieces!

“My shirt!” Ryan exclaims, then shrugs. “Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. It’s not like it’s the only shirt I have from my... high-school... soccer days.” At this, he removes the remains of his shirt, tosses them to the side, and continues to play topless.

After looking stunned for a moment, Calleigh picks up the shredded shirt, so she can read the text on the chest. The lettering was so faded that it was impossible to make out from far away, but up close, it’s readable.

The camera zooms in for a close-up of Ryan’s shirt in Calleigh’s hands. She smoothes it out, revealing the words, “U.S.A. National Junior Soccer Team.”

Just dropping by with...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

Miami_3x07_J23.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Thumpy will be back later on. :)

quickbeam, that was marvelous :D

U.S.A. National Soccer Team :D

And he played topless! that's a scene I wouldd definitely want to see on TV ^^

Quicky, that was...*thud* awesome! I love you! now I have images of Ryan playing topless football! Thank you! :D Thanks Lucy, for Thumpy's pic of the day. :lol: Arms! *drool* Which episode is that? Looks like 'Crime Wave'

Lucy, thank you for posting the pic! :)
and yes, it's from Crime Wave.
quickbeam, your fantasy is soo hot. wow! I like it.

you're so mean Twiz! you always tease us about your fanfics. :lol:

SwiftTales said:
but it could be that the writers just forgot about it, continuity isn't really their strongest point as has been pointed out many, many times before :p

i thought about that too ...i mean we never heard about it again, did we ?
only in the beginning of the 3. season ...

wow quickbeam ... that story is amazing ryan shirtless ... *dreaming*

i'm going to be on vacation to netherlands by tomorrow ... 3 weeks without ryan how could i stand that ? do you guys have any advices for me? something like a jon-togo-survive-pack?

Last year when I went to Va Beach I took our car dvd player and all my CSIM season 3 ep's and my SU2 dvd's so I wouldn't be without Jon.... We had a raining day and I did a Togoathon at the beach, watching hours of both.

Quicky that was wonderful, as I read it I could imagine him on that field topless...ooohhhhh.

i don't have a dvd-player like that ... but i'm taking my dvd's with me maybe i'll find one and if not i could sit and stare at the dvd-cover :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back