Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
inge said:
The woman in 'crime wave' is his uncle's neighbour.
maybe more :lol: I don't know.
She said: Ron is talking about you all the time
(at least in the German version. haven't seen crime wave in English yet :lol:).

I believe that his parents are not rich people.
quote from 'legal':
They are leaving me their lawn mover.

the other possibility is that he has problems with his parents and that they don't want to give him more.

But I want to believe that at least one CSI has a normal and intact familiy.
the other 'evidence' for possibilty one (not rich parents) is that Yelina said to H in 'under the influence' that he worked as patrol officer during college.

that was another chapter of 'Inge thinks too much about CSI and the results are crazy thoughts'. ;)

EDIT: Am I dreaming? I didn't see the other posts, only your answer post Dutchie. so sorry for posting the first part again.
Man , I must have missed an episode because I have no clue what youg guys are talking about lol
CineGirl : Thanks so much!! I love the pic!! I love orange on him...not just because its my favorite color but I dont know .. it just works for him lol
Thank you so much again!!

sissi said:
oh you have extrapowers and you didn't share them with us !! cough**don't look at her in the eyes**cough wonderful pic btw, i can't help but looking at his neck....there is a huge place for a bitemark

:lol: I wish I had extra powers. Oh...and why do you think I chose that pic yesterday? You read my mind. ;)

ILuvJT...feel better real soon, ok? :)

Welcome back, Kristy1702. :D And thanks for stopping in hollie...don't be a stranger around here you two.

I think Ryan had a normal happy childhood as well, I don't know why I think that, it's just a feeling I get.

And now...straight from the 'Shattered' episode, I present:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

4x10_0213.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

OMG squee! :lol: Lovely TPOTD, Thumpy. 'Tis one I've never seen before. :D

Another piece of evidence about Ryan's financial situation is in "Under Suspicion" when Ryan and Eric are walking on the bridge, and Ryan tells Eric about how Eric's cheque bounced, and that it wouldn't be such a big deal, but he's got student loan payments and such. Now, this doesn't really tell us all that much, because frankly, college is expensive and student loans are pretty common. I say this from experience, lol. ;) :( *sigh* But it does give a little bit more of a clue for us. :D

And, once again, welcome to the folks who are new to this thread. :D Togo Togo Togo! Spread the Togo!

I''ve always thought the same thing about Ryan's past. I think he had a pretty normal childhood and his parents aren't rich and maybe even struggled a bit. We've only had a few small clues like his Uncle and the student loan thing, also the fact he was in patrol and going to college. It might be me but I always thought he had a problem with rich peeps, like in Legal he seemed to really hate the suspects, the island dude and dumb blonde chic.Most of the suspects and the murderer are usually friggin rich too. I'm really dying to get more info on his family, damn them TPTB if they don't throw us a lil bone this season. At least his uncle since they brought him up once.

About Ryan's past...

It's been mentioned (not in an episode, but in one of CBS's character bios) that Ryan studied at a Boston college. Unless you're from New England, you wouldn't go to college in Boston. So we can assume he's from there.

I'm pretty sure that the Miami writers made that up to cover for any of Jon's accent going through.

I'm sort of new, by the way, even though I've been reading this religiously since the beginning. Hi everyone.

I agree with you guys we should no more about his family;I think Ryan comes from a good home because to be a cop and have to do school at the same time would be very diffacult and only a strong person like Ryan could do something like that :)

I too would like to know more about Ryan's family. The show never really goes into detail about Ryan's personal life (aside from his "date" with Snake Lady.) And I think that we should at least find out more about his family or where he was from.

smiliee said:
I too would like to know more about Ryan's family. The show never really goes into detail about Ryan's personal life (aside from his "date" with Snake Lady.) And I think that we should at least find out more about his family or where he was from.

Im with you we should know more about his family and were hes from. And as for his date with Erica I don't know WHY he would go out with press thats looking for trouble.

In episode 421 Dead Air he says that he put himself through college scraping asbestos off ceilings. It's about 34min into the episode. I believe he was working in patrol while he was working on his masters.

So it would seem that while he was at Boston College (if you are to believe the profiles online) that he worked odds jobs like asbestos removal, and when he moved to Miami he worked patrol while continuing his education.

I get the impression also that he grew up in a normal family, obviously with high work ethics.

As for the OCD, usually there is a reason for that kind of behavior. In 415 Skeletons, that one guy had really bad OCD because he grew up in a household where he said, "...if it wasn't mud it was blood." :( I really hope nothing like that happened to Ryan, but there is usually a reason behind it.

It sometimes can be because of a need to control the environment around the person; stability, coping, etc.

I really would like to know more about his background but I'm afraid that we as viewers know more about the characters then the writers. Writers tend to forget past episodes too easily. :(

Lets just hope they give us something. :D

bulletgirl91 said:
smiliee said:

Im with you we should know more about his family and were hes from. And as for his date with Erica I don't know WHY he would go out with press thats looking for trouble.
:lol: I was talking about his date with Natalia, but Erica was just as bad, if not worse!

I can't wait until next season... I really hope they have some really good storylines for Ryan, and like you guys were saying i would love to see some about Ryan's past and his family.. also i would really love to see him get togegther with Calleigh b/c i think they have such a cute relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back