Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
great pic Thumpy! I don't know why but I like the 'open water' screencaps a lot. :D

quickbeam, you're so funny. :lol:
I have the same bad feeling. natalia makes a mistake and they blame ryan, beause he doesn't support her.

Yeah Inge I had that feeling too... I suddenly got 'ER' flashback, with Carter and Lucy...(sorry for the off-topicness)

I'd hate it if
Natalia makes that mistake by getting too emotionally involved, and then goes all: 'yeah but Ryan was supposed to tutel me and he wasn't there, so it's his fault.' I would fly to Los Angeles (yes all the way from Holland) and just beat the hell out of whoEVER is making the scripts at that time.

I do hope for some good storyline for Ryan, preferably about his family, or past. I mean, the only thing we really know, is that he has an uncle and an aunt...where are his parents??? I'd like to know.

yeah i would like to know something about his past & family ... i mean we know nearly everything about horatios past ... a bit from calleigh but ryan ? nada ...

Dutchie said:
I do hope for some good storyline for Ryan, preferably about his family, or past. I mean, the only thing we really know, is that he has an uncle and an aunt...where are his parents??? I'd like to know.

We know about an aunt?
which episode? and can you write down the quote too? please? :D
I'll fly with you Dutchie, ok? :lol:

Thank you Inge! I need all the help I can get! Wasn't that woman in 'crime wave' his aunt? :confused: Was it his uncle's girlfriend then? Could be my mistake. I'm talking about that woman in 'crime wave', Ryan stands with her as they watch the sea pull back.

Hey. I usually hang out at the CSI Vegas threads, but I do watch Miami too and I think that Ryan is really hott. [well who doesn't] But still I thought i'd stop by here. :D

Hi guys... just doing my daily check up lol. I thought that getting my tonsils out would be fun because of all the ice cream and stuff.. but its definetly isnt lol.. since I had so much time- I watched Monday's episode. Ryan was giving off some pretty hot looks in the beginning..man i hate that Erica girl!! but I love when he gets mad at her! Welcome any new comers! I might post a little later...Byebye!

The woman in 'crime wave' is his uncle's neighbour.
maybe more :lol: I don't know.
She said: Ron is talking about you all the time
(at least in the German version. haven't seen crime wave in English yet :lol:).

I believe that his parents are not rich people.
quote from 'legal':
They are leaving me their lawn mover.

the other possibility is that he has problems with his parents and that they don't want to give him more.

But I want to believe that at least one CSI has a normal and intact familiy.
the other 'evidence' for possibilty one (not rich parents) is that Yelina said to H in 'under the influence' that he worked as patrol officer during college.

that was another chapter of 'Inge thinks too much about CSI and the results are crazy thoughts'. ;)

EDIT: Am I dreaming? I didn't see the other posts, only your answer post Dutchie. so sorry for posting the first part again.

yep she says something like 'You're rian right ? Ron is talking about you all the time'

i think his family is very normal not rich not poor ... i don't know why i think so but maybe it's just a hope that ryan had a healthy and happy childhood ...

thx inge now i will think about it the whole night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back