Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Yeah! We got our thread name. I am excited. I love it! WooHoo! My all time fav line of his!

yayy for sharing ryan!! :)
i love the thread name in here ahahaha
but shhhh ... dont anyone tell him this is what we call it ...

Thanks hot4jontogo! I can finally use your avatar! WooHoo! I love it. Time to celebrate!

hot4jontogo...concerning the videos, if it's CBS copyrighted material the only way it can be linked to is if it put up by CBS itself, via YouTube or cbs.com or something similar. I'm not exactly sure what your vids are, you may pm them to me if you'd like, and I'll take a look for you. :)

Thanks Geni for adding in the new title! Im so happy! I love it, good voting, everyone! :lol:

I cracked you up? :lol: Yay.lol
Congrats on making 100 posts katbug

Great thread name :D

IluvJonathanTogo this may seem like a weird question but can you post the link to that ocd test lol I know im an idiot but im curious lol

I love the pics, everyone. & I'm beginning to miss the sweatervest...:( For some reason, he's always his 'sweet self' when he wears one. Let's hope he'll wear it in Season 5!

I like the new thread name One Kinky Party. It's so unique & catchy. :) & that interview video was great! Did he say 'a 15 year-old girl'??? Gee, I wish I was her...

Congrats to katbug for reaching 100 posts (& ur avatar rocks)! Just a few posts more & I'll be able to get my avatar too. ILuvJonathanTogo, I think I'm gonna take that OCD test too. :lol:

Im pretty sure that Im allowed to post the test, so here it is. It doesnt state exactly if you are OCD, it just says if you have a lot of "yes" you should see a doctor. :lol: I took a more accurate test also, Ill see if I can find that one too but for now heres one:OCD test 1

And Loyal2Wolfe: if I was that 15 year old girl, Id be like"uhhhhh, what purse?" And hed be like that one, in your hand. I would say " what hand?" Id be too star struck to speak or think. :lol:
But if I could think or speak, I would be like "Ill give it to you for a hug" :lol: Okay I wouldnt say that. I dont think I would want to meet Jon under those sircumstance, it probably wouldnt make a good first impression and I think I would want Jon to remember me as someone other than a theif. :lol:

I took a different OCD test, actually. I used Google Search, & obviously lotsa search results appeared, & I chose the 1st link. Anyway, they say that if you score 12 & above for that test, you are most likely suffering from OCD. & I scored 14! :D Muahahaha. I guess I'm quite OCD as well.....:lol:

happilyhappy, I hope you get better. The same for you, ILuvJonathanTogo.

As for the OCD, I did the test just to see what kind of questions were asked, because I can't have OCD if my mother is always telling me things like "Have you seen your room?!Look at the mess". Well, the only thing I do that can be closer to OCD is to check lots of times my bag when I have something important to get to school for example, or checking if my money haven't disappeared even when I go to buy bread (I do that like 5 seconds after having put those things in the bag)...But the most ridiculous one if the fact that every night I check my alarm clock like more than 10 times just to make sure everything is ok and that I am going to wake up in time the next morning :rolleyes: These are my OCD related things, and even when I am doing them, I know it's not necessary but I can't help it. But I don't have OCD at all. It said that I should see someone especialized in one of the tests :lol: Because of repeating actions or because of having toughts of bad things happening?! :lol: Ok, the tests didn't work out for me, ut they are probably helpful for other people

As for the video, it's the first Jon Togo's video I see. And it is indeed cute the way he is talking. And so is fast...Well, so fast that I could barely understand what he was saying :lol: Anyway, our thoughts are confirmed, Jon Togo is a hero!

ETA:Just did the second test about OCD and "Names starting with D signify Death?" :eek:

What? You guys are already three pages in the 'new' thread? And I didn't even post.. :eek: I like the thread name though.

Ryan
Ryan #2

I took the OCD test too, and it says OCD is probable..

Awww thats good news hot4jontogo ! ! ! ! !
I have a request. You get pics of his face for me, I'll kidnapp him for everyone ;) ;) Imagin that.... YAY!!

16 :eek: Have they ever looked at my room? It's...a total mess and I don't care. How did I ever get 16 on that test? Probably the thoughts of something bad happening. Eh. Me OCD, huh, not in a million years :lol: Funny test though. I'm glad Ryan only has a mild case of OCD, cause if he had a major case he probably wouldn't have been hired, plus he'd be...different. I once saw a documentary on severe OCD...I don't want to have it.

We are seriously the only thread that gets 3 new pages in a night. That's just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back