Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Oh yeah hot4jontogo share share :D :D :D We just desprate for the videos. Bless him he has no idea what we are up to does he? Or maybe he does. I don't care . Either way, we are desprate for some Togo - action!!

Videos?? Togo in action? Am I too late to join??? Must see.....pics are one thing...videos are another!

Awww you guys have made my day. My every day normal cold has turned into a viral stomach infection. :(

I hate the sweatervests. I hate the Don Johnson Miami Vice jackets. He is sexy in them, but they hide his muscles.

Lets do it! Lets all go to hot4jontogo's place, have tea, watch jt videos, and plan the purse snatching! :lol:

hahahaha
well here is what we do ... we have the tea party at STARBUCKS ... because apparently thats where the action is.
and i will set it up that one of you, happilyhappy, can steal my purse. that way he will chase you down and get it back, and in the process you get to meet him, then he will bring the purse back to me and i will get to meet him too. and everyone wins :)
and THEN katbug can videotape it ... so that she gets to meet him too ... and then we all go back to my place for more tea and we watch the videos.

i rock.

am i allowed to post the url for the videos on here? i put them on my website ...

^^ LOL I saw that vid too. I was like omg, I'm so going to Starbucks and getting my purse stolen. :p Togo... Ma hero. :rolleyes:

Happilyhappy said:
Awww you guys have made my day. My every day normal cold has turned into a viral stomach infection. :(

I hate the sweatervests. I hate the Don Johnson Miami Vice jackets. He is sexy in them, but they hide his muscles.

Lets do it! Lets all go to hot4jontogo's place, have tea, watch jt videos, and plan the purse snatching! :lol:
Ok - so happilyhappy....so sorry you are still sick. :0( Hope it clears up soon.
The jackets I do like are the ones are the sporty non Don Johnson ones....like this (in fact you might have posted this pick.)
jacket pic

Yes. Yes I did. :) And yes, he is sexy in those things. I just love his muscles though. :)

We are already on page three. :lol: When will the voting for the new name end?

P.S. Good plan... he'll tackle me... we all meet up and then have coffee with him. oooh yes. good plan :D

hot4jontogo said:
hahahaha
well here is what we do ... we have the tea party at STARBUCKS ... because apparently thats where the action is.
and i will set it up that one of you, happilyhappy, can steal my purse. that way he will chase you down and get it back, and in the process you get to meet him, then he will bring the purse back to me and i will get to meet him too. and everyone wins :)
and THEN katbug can videotape it ... so that she gets to meet him too ... and then we all go back to my place for more tea and we watch the videos.

i rock.

am i allowed to post the url for the videos on here? i put them on my website ...
I love this idea!!! Then I can take the video camera and Jon home all by myself......No wait I couldn't do that - could I??? I could take pics of his behind for hot4jontogo and his muscles for happilyhappy...any other requests?

ahh you guys are the beeesssttt

but seriously ... does anyone know if im allowed to post a link in here to videos i have on my page?
its just clips of weird togo stuff ... him being weird.

i guess anyone wanting to see em should PM me!! :)

oh and a ps off topic ... my night just got SOO FANTASTIC!! my best friend just had a BABY tonight!! :) a little girl!! 8 lbs 3 oz ... sooo excited :)

Thanks so much hot4jontogo for the warning. I really aprreciate it :)
Also, Thanks for posting that vido interview. It was the cutest thing I have every seen! He was talking so fast and he was being so cute :D It was so cute when he said " I think Ryan Wolfe and Jon Togo became one for a moment" :D It was so cute to hear him mention Ryan. Ahhh that video was just full of cute-ness and it really made my day. I have a fungus-ear infection for going on 3 months now, it comes and goes but now its just coming and we cant get it to go and its very painful, so thanks again so much!!

Please, please, PLEASE!!!! Post anymore videos you find :) Thanks!!

P.S. Sorry for going off topic a little.
Im all for the shorts or underware :lol:
And congrats to your friend hot4jontogo
and yay!!! "One Kinky Party" is winning!!!

OMG that video was HI-larious!!!!! Couple of comments... Did he say that he was sitting next to 2 nice ladies talking and they were "mom age"??!?!? What the heck does that mean? I'm a mom.... and he's going to be 30 this year.. guess what Jonathan.. you are 'dad age' so don't make it sound like 'mom age' is like ancient LOL!!!!!!!! :lol:

Also too I loved how he just was rambling on and stuttering and talking so fast. He reminds me of me. I have ADD and I can't finish sentences too well (unless I am typing) or complete thoughts and I deviate off the subject at hand and find myself saying to myself "Wow ummmm what was my point?" LOL!!!! It's funny because I can understand people that are like that because I am like that but it drives me crazy! Kind of contradicting/hypocritical huh? :D

Yeah for a new ther however you spell it, i can't spell tonight love the new pics. and i love one kinky party for a title.

Cannot wait to watch these videos...hubby is going out tomorrow night so I think I will be able to sit back and relax and watch them over and over without interruption!
congrats hot4jontogo!

Guess what? I took an online test to see if I have OCD. It says that there is a very HUGE possibility that i could have OCD and that I should she a doctor who specilizes in that area. I know that I should be a bit worried but at the moment, Im kinda thrilled. Believe it or not :lol: I feel so close to Ryan. :lol: Im a loser lol
Cant wait for the new episode this week, hopefully!

I added in the new thread title as it seemed to be beating out the other ones by a longshot. :lol:

As for posting videos, it would be best to PM them for now we can get some confirmation first. :)

IluvJonathanTogo, that cracked me up, LOL. Ah well, even if you are OCD, like you said, it makes you closer to Ryan so all the better for you!

Oh and I since I was successful in setting up the poll, thus winning the contest of getting Ryan, I guess I can share him ;)

And for some reason I've been real antsy to see new episodes with Ryan. :eek: Hmm, I think I'm turning into a crazed fan, lol. Because, well, we all know I watch for the plots. :lol: But really, I've grown quite fond of Ryan this season and Jon Togo is doing a phenomenal job with what he's been given. I can't wait for the new episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back